Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (26922 Views)

We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by xynerise: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
judey1992:
Relationships (intimacy) just like every other thing obeys the law of diminishing returns. with time, it loses madness.

Yet, some married men can't stop fvcking around.

Your law is totally not accurate.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
@op .. Are you referring to Nigerians girls??
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by brightworld2(m): 1:04am On Nov 17, 2016
CeeJay9ja:
Let me get naughty today grin

Not a stereotype, the ladies can prove me wrong though.

When you are making love to a girl and she says any of these

" Please, don't leave me...promise me you woooonnn't"

OR

" Baby, I want to carry your baby, please get me pregnant "

Please, don't listen to her and ejaculate o. She doesn't mean all these. What she meant is. " I love how you make love to me". E don turn her brain

I am not talking about random girls o. I mean your own chic

Girls, I lie?
Hmmmm..... I remember those days.
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by judey1992(m): 1:27am On Nov 17, 2016
xynerise:

prove to me that it is inaccurate. do you wanna say that your dad is still crazy over your mum just like their honeymoon days? my laws is for those in a committed relationships and not philanders and nymphomaniacs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by TuneChi369(m): 2:35am On Nov 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

Relationships become chores eventually ... no matter how the knacking be EVENTUALLY it'll fade
Correct guy
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Kelly2713(m): 4:13am On Nov 17, 2016
i will comment later tongue
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by ofeshe(m): 5:55am On Nov 17, 2016
astarotte:

undecided Do I need to tell you that it is rich guys that girls say those things to? undecided
When you guys just returned from shoprite and you gavr her a very good bleeeeep of her life
You hear such things
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by pointblank247(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2016
a lady has actualy said 'thank you very much 'to me after bleeping her and another said ' i want to get very pregnant for you. i also remenber another that told me ' if any body ask you if you are good tell her yes
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by xynerise: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2016
judey1992:
prove to me that it is inaccurate. do you wanna say that your dad is still crazy over your mum just like their honeymoon days? my laws is for those in a committed relationships and not philanders and nymphomaniacs

My parents still celebrate Valentine's Day. They have grandchildren o
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Teague4league(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2016
xynerise:

Do you really read btw d lines. You are saying the same thing too

1 Like

Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by tekel(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2016
makelove2m:
This can only happen when the relationship is fresh, after that period, every teeth smells, nagging starts and over demanding set in and what next................... , that guy under me will tell the story
i have a feeling u will be of great help for me.
Please I have an issue help me out.
There is this girl, she was all over me. So one day i went 2 see her, she lives with her senior sis but she was out. She gave me all the green light but for some bizarre reason i didn't make a move, not that i was scared because i played with her, lifting her up, licking her ear and all that. But that was all, no kissing and no sensitive touches. I wanted 2 take it slowly. So after that day she changed, she started acting up. So i decided 2 visit her again and give her d banging she wanted but i guess its already late. Was close 2 her house called her, she told me she wasn't around i got so angry that i yelled at her for her attitude. Few days later i called and apologized, told her i want 2 see her she promised she will come 2 my office ( managing my dad's business). Didn't see her, called her she didn't pick up, called her for more several days no pickup.. One day i saw her and her sister, they actually packed in front of my office, i came out called her 2 come inside, didn't see her i was so embarrassed. Days later i sent her a text, it was straight 2 d point, telling her i love her, how i was taking it slowly so feelings won't quench so quickly bla bla bla.. Yet no reply ever since..
I really Need 2 Bleep that girl 2 redeem my image. Please what's your advice?
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Hollawayn05(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2016
so all dis baby don't stop, faster, don't Cum yet are all Scam!! #Aye_Le #Aye_Nika
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Daricon(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Lol... brov... do u think u're d only one hitting dat as.....s
Even if you give her all of it, if she wanna leave.... the love she has for ur dickson won't stop her.

I swear na tru even if ur di**k is avin honey!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by makelove2m(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
tekel:

i have a feeling u will be of great help for me.
Please I have an issue help me out.
There is this girl, she was all over me. So one day i went 2 see her, she lives with her senior sis but she was out. She gave me all the green light but for some bizarre reason i didn't make a move, not that i was scared because i played with her, lifting her up, licking her ear and all that. But that was all, no kissing and no sensitive touches. I wanted 2 take it slowly. So after that day she changed, she started acting up. So i decided 2 visit her again and give her d banging she wanted but i guess its already late. Was close 2 her house called her, she told me she wasn't around i got so angry that i yelled at her for her attitude. Few days later i called and apologized, told her i want 2 see her she promised she will come 2 my office ( managing my dad's business). Didn't see her, called her she didn't pick up, called her for more several days no pickup.. One day i saw her and her sister, they actually packed in front of my office, i came out called her 2 come inside, didn't see her i was so embarrassed. Days later i sent her a text, it was straight 2 d point, telling her i love her, how i was taking it slowly so feelings won't quench so quickly bla bla bla.. Yet no reply ever since..
I really Need 2 Bleep that girl 2 redeem my image. Please what's your advice?

Here shouldn't be ideal but i will add my voice, you see, girls are dynamic in nature, what you see don't seem to be what you get always, they are close to you doesn't make them love or like you, for some smart guys, they will find out what the girl saw in them that makes them come close for the first time, with that you will work with everything that follows,

Becareful and act nice, treat them with that utmost respect they deserve,........... for my advise if you care for one............ SEEK FOR MONEY NOT FOR WOMEN WHEN YOU HAVE THE MONEY WOMEN WILL LOOK FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by irisola(f): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
makelove2m:
This can only happen when the relationship is fresh, after that period, every teeth smells, nagging starts and over demanding set in and what next................... , that guy under me will tell the story
well maybe to u sha..it doesn't work for everyone like that....some relationships never get old..they are always new..as if they just met yesterday smiley
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Hollawayn05(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
irisola:

well maybe to u sha..it doesn't work for everyone like that....some relationships never get old..they are always new..as if they just met yesterday smiley

#Yinmu on 3D
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Dantee005(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmm...Where dem girls...?Y'all kinda quiet.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by judey1992(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
xynerise:

My parents still celebrate Valentine's Day. They have grandchildren o
is the height of intimacy still the same?
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
I don't know about that
My talk is about speed,pace and encouragement
Babies and sentiment do not feature at all!
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by xynerise: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
judey1992:
is the height of intimacy still the same?

Nigga, I don't live with them to know their deep intimate relationship.....but I know mine is so deep
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by IRobot7(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
I have heard all that from them all. Any girl i date, becomes so obsessed with me and it gets me scared. Presently, i have decided to stay out of relationships. They still call me and i hear stuffs like "even after i have married, i pray God will make it possible for our paths to cross". When i ask why, i get responses like "i want to keep f**king you till i die". Honestly, am so scared of girls now. I just keep them in friendzone these days. I have many of them in that zone and i prefer it that way.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by x6blade(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
True ,but the funny thing is I left due to distance ,I miss the babe die
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Selfhood: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

Relationships become chores eventually ... no matter how the knacking be EVENTUALLY it'll fade

Dear LordBolton, what do you think is the ingredient?.
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by iyisco2001(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
irisola:

angry
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by LorDBolton(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Selfhood:

Dear LordBolton, what do you think is the ingredient?.

Ingredient? Sorry I don't understand d Q bro
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by LorDBolton(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
irisola:

well maybe to u sha..it doesn't work for everyone like that.... some relationships never get old ..they are always new..as if they just met yesterday smiley

Get ur head out the clouds ma'am
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by LorDBolton(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
I don't know about that

Interesting
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

Interesting
There is a time for everything that's not the time for that
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Selfhood: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

Ingredient? Sorry I don't understand d Q bro

LordBolton, you said this: "Relationships become chores eventually ... no matter how the knacking be EVENTUALLY it'll fade"

So I am asking what the ingredient to a successful relationship is.

Thanks in advance bro.
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
I don't know about that

I play right-wing too, remember? So I have great speed and pace...and sometimes I need encouragement. tongue
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Haute:

I play right-wing too, remember? So I have great speed and pace...and sometimes I need encouragement. tongue
It's not always about speed ...every action will get a certain reaction Be it hard , fast or leisurely slow and encouragement works both ways
Re: Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed by xynerise: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:

It's not always about speed ...every action will get a certain reaction Be it hard , fast or leisurely slow and encouragement works both ways

#Brings out Slate and Chalk.....

NNE continu wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.