Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others (41264 Views)

Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
The beautiful talented Singer chindinma in happy mood as she pay a visit to beat fm today.

She shared the beautiful photos on her IG page recently. She was spotted with moet of soundcity and dotun and others.

see pics below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM3z8BehLoy/?hl=en

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/chindinma-shares-photos-of-her-visit-to.html?m=0

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
see more photos >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/chindinma-shares-photos-of-her-visit-to.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lovely kiss

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by EHMIR(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Anytime i hear chidinma,guess what comes to my mindgrin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
I hail all d chidinmas in da house.. one getting exposed doesn't make the other less guilty..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
cry make I jam this lady for lonely stream track road!!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
I thought it was the other EEDIOT, who is only meant for the OTHER ROOM

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by yomibelle(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
when an average lady makes this kinda hair, she's termed 'bush gal'

when an artiste does, it is termed 'fashionable'

66 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

How is she an idiot?

13 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by NetBizguy: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
nowadays when people hear Chidimma they think Cucumber.. click like if you thought it was the others that of cucumber

34 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by MayhorE(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
it will be Yemi Alade makes koko wave tomorrow, aproko people
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by kidman96(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
No offense to chidinma and her fans but I don't see talent in this girl... She hasn't made any good song. Kedike was a child's play and the Project Fame she won was a gift. The other dark chubby guy deserved it. People just like her which is good but... I don't see talent.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by 4reigningqueen: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
that's like 4 of 5 different radio stations in Lagos. ***hustling things***
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Beehshorp(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Please have sense...

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Chrisrare: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
normally i dont care about celebritiy news, i opened dis thread cos i thought it was dat fooliish cocumber girl.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by GodIsFoolish: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
[size=50pt]Chidinma chiri jaapu chii n'onu ihe o na-atoo nyom! nyom!! nyom!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by DNA9(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
My crush.. grin wink
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by jeeqaa7(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
mkpulu ose
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by eledalo: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
ccb
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by kidman96(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Stop being an idiot. Everybody make mistakes.

If you mother tell you the things she has done secretly you would be amazed.

She might have cheated on ur father
She might have used cucumber or even sugar cane
She might have done anal sex.... We never know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by AlexCk: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chidinma tho, kiss

Always looks good

yomibelle:
when an average lady makes this kinda hair, she's termed 'bush gal'
when an artiste does, it is termed 'fashionable'

Not really
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
This babe go sweet o,, grin

Oil go just full everywhere...

Honestly sad

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by NetBizguy: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Nkea onwekwere uche? I'll report U!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by LastSurvivor11: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Modified Simbi Style..

Beautiful n original thou..
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by IRobot7(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
love her humility.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by eledalo: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
See what Nairaland has done: I link anything 'Chidinma' with cucumber, haven't even watched the video.

Tosyne2much can you do a list: 10 things you can do with Cucumber.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by midehi2(f): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
just because she is a celebrity, let average girl make such hair, even her man will reject the hairstyle

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by johnstar(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Y
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by opysdoll(f): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
D hair is nice bt let's b sincere guys say d truth if ur babe visit u wit dis kind of hair do wot will u say bt a celebrity is wearing d hair style n evry1 is lovin it if na one average person do am dem go say na reccession naija I hail ooooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video) / Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University / Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.