Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 PM

Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex (9252 Views)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by WILLYBABS(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
The private things some girls post on their social media account will even
shock the devil.

A lady, who obviously sounds like a commercial sex worker posted the above on her snapchat, and brought it on Facebook.
She allegedly posted this picture of “gratitude” online after satisfying the young man in bed and was paid 10,000 CFA (₦5,100) in return..

She captioned the picture; He paid me 10k cfa after the Bleep, I love him. Shame on her.
10,000 cfa to Naira is (₦5,110)

http://www.gossipmill.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/sane1.png

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by darkmarky(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin
hoes everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by slimthugchime(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
who get that lilwayne picture abeg

1 Like

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by WilliamsNedd: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Liar. U want traffic huh?

After Editing an innocent girl's pix,u come to Nairaland and be yarning Opata.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Very useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Vizzim: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Some girls lost their brain growing up.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Emodeee: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
whorelosho.
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by kinggogo: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Old gist

2 Likes

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Winnelyn(f): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
nawa oooi
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Winnelyn(f): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

After Editting an innocent girl's pix,u come to Nairaland and be yarning Opata.

exactly my thought pple do shi for fp...

3 Likes

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by iykekelvins(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
nawa oooi
Miss cucumber 2017.
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Winnelyn(f): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Miss cucumber 2017.

hmm . lol
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
slimthugchime:
who get that lilwayne picture abeg

7 Likes

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by iykekelvins(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:

hmm . lol
Coman take cassava
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Leriebloom(f): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Babe can't even hide her shame.
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Winnelyn(f): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Coman take cassava

i get big cassava

1 Like

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by pennytrate: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
niggas spend less when fúcking a small minded hoës undecided give 'em a penny and they will glorify it
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is why some MARRIED MEN get annoyed when they visit their wives in the post natal cubicle and discover she gave birth to a BABY GIRL.......
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by armadeo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Very very very old news.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Nonsreal(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
nawa oooi
she still beter pass most of una that do it for free
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by MystiqueReine(f): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
1)Girl snaps picture with a guy while holding money

2)Bored naija blogger sees it and comes up with a story

3)Blogger forgets that CFA is used in some francophone countries where most of their citizens speak more french than english.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
chesus say sango i don't believe this

1 Like

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Nonsreal(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:

i hope your sisters get paid nd I hope dey pay ur bills with the money? undecided
are your concious judging you?
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by akinsto4ever(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oloshos everywia u go[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Kassidy90(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
At least she got paid better than some of the free oloshos on NL
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by WILLYBABS(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

After Editting an innocent girl's pix,u come to Nairaland and be yarning Opata.
Shorop, it's not even my blog...I'm not as jobless as editing people's pics wen I won't even do mine.

Personally, I regret we share a name, does she look innocent to you

Anyways, It's editing not that thing up there.
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by WILLYBABS(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
MystiqueReine:
1)Girl snaps picture with a guy while holding money

2)Bored naija blogger sees it and comes up with a story

3)Blogger forgets that CFA is used in some francophone countries where most of their citizens speak more french than english.
Does it mean she can be one of the very few English speaker
I carry yansh for u, madam know all.
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by WilliamsNedd: 5:15am On Nov 18, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Shorop, it's not even my blog...I'm not as jobless as editing people's pics wen I won't even do mine.

Personally, I regret we share a name, does she look innocent to you

Anyways, It's editing not that thing up there.

Can't you express yourself without using curse words,huh Willy?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by WilliamsNedd: 5:23am On Nov 18, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

After Editing an innocent girl's pix,u come to Nairaland and be yarning Opata.
Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by izzou(m): 5:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Winnelyn:

i hope your sisters get paid nd I hope dey pay ur bills with the money? undecided

grin grin

You are a very wicked somborry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2016
abeg make somebody help me with dat obasanjo pics

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.