Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. (816 Views)

Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Confusion And Hypocrisy On The Part Of Christians Towards Science. / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by smartn09(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
It's suprising that all atheist are also students of magick, invariably ,belivers in the supernatural.This is taken literally to mean those who are out of life turbulent , has attempted all what they could hear as a means of aligning themselves with the forces of nature. Glarily, people move from one chuch to another, from one religion to the other and most irritatingly from religion at all to non religious faith ( atheism). In my personal opinion, all these are in a quest for knowledge which will surge over our ego.If not that, why should an atheist in the first place think about gods, let alone things more minor like witches and wizards.These assuredly , are common characteristics of human nature , on attempt to escape an impediment. Quiet inherent in Seun 's post , it's a case that he has tried the world of magic and perhaps got no result to prove his doubt.Contrary to what people believe/ assume of course on magic. It ar'nt considered a theatrical craft or an act of jugglery and certainly not that medieval superstition which are the child of ignorance begotten by terror. These definitions should be expunged completely out of our thinking. For centuries, magic has been quiet erroneously associated with such pathologies as witchcraft, demons, angels, angelology and / demonolatry due to the duplicity of charlatans and the reticence of its own so-called authorities. Even today, the custodians/ keepers of ancient knowledge has not been willing to share their secrets of magical practices to others, except in a case of torture and terrible extraction of such information. For lack of better terms, you will definitely return to gods and goddesses which perhaps is part of you , after having explored all forms of quackery belief. Good luck.
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by smartn09(m): 5:39am On Nov 17, 2016
I will repeat, unless one discovers his gods( how the world works) , which is the universe itself, We will never stop changing from one religion to the other, one faith or sort of belief to another, for one simple reason, every man on earth is searching for his god.perhaps this is meant to be taken lightly and get you in the right thinking.
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by smartn09(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2016
I have created a channel to convert one atheist per day for the next 30days through a concrete prove of god's at work....
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by smartn09(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2016
If you would want a test of my charm/juju on your faith, you are also welcome.
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by wiegraf: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Begin, good ser
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by donnffd(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
smartn09:
If you would want a test of my charm/juju on your faith, you are also welcome.

Sincerely, Most Atheists are very sincere, if you can provide irrefutable evidence right now that the supernatural exists, i would be far more religious than you are tomorrow, if not i cannot deceive myself

So please by all means, I am so interested in your so-called charm or juju. Convert away
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Intresting..... Another one

Fire away.
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Where did the OP go shocked shocked
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by ichommy(m): 4:29am On Mar 22, 2017
SirWere:
Where did the OP go shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 22, 2017
ichommy:

grin grin
Hehehehe,

Never pegged you for a Night crawler
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by ichommy(m): 5:02am On Mar 22, 2017
SirWere:
Hehehehe,

Never pegged you for a Night crawler

We dont Sleep at Night Sir.

Best time to Hustle wink
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 22, 2017
ichommy:

We dont Sleep at Night Sir.

Best time to Hustle wink
Company motto of Edo Airways grin grin
Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by ichommy(m): 5:24am On Mar 22, 2017
SirWere:

Company motto of Edo Airways grin grin

Re: Atheist's Confusion and Misconceptions. by orisa37: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2017
It's Selfishness, Ignorance and Arrogance. It's refusal to understand "Ground Zero and The Tower of Babel" and The Progress made from there.
Atheists are not really Scientists. They don't know Astronomy, 'cos they don't look up to see the Skies, the Sun, The Moon and The Stars by night and recognize that there're many Substances and Spirits up there.They don't recognize Shadows and don't bother as about them. They dream but don't know why the chances. So Atheists are just insane and unyielding.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Tithes And Offerings If The Church Can't Help Needy Members? / Gov. Wike Attend 5 Nights Of Glory At Salvation Ministries / Like Bisola Johnson, Like Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.