Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode (24181 Views)

Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by OKDnigeria: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has stated the election of Donald Trump as the President of the United States of America would help to truncate President Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged Islamic agenda.

Fani, while congratulating Trump, said he was confident the businessman would team up with Russian President, Vladmir Putin, and Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Nethanyahu, to curb terrorism worldwide.

Fani-Kayode said, “Those that came to power last year on the mantle of Islamic domination, religious intolerance and racial discrimination and that espoused the most hideous form of ethnic bigotry and religious fanaticism certainly have a lot of soul-searching to do because their friends in the Obama White House are on their way out and their darling Hilary is not coming in to replace him.

“I assure you that President Donald Trump, who I have known and studied closely for many years, will literally give them hell. Not only will he resist their constant and gross violations of human rights and civil liberties, he will also bring them to justice for their regular use of genocide against religious and ethnic minorities in our country.

“He will also confront their hidden agenda to Islamise Nigeria and turn us into a nation of ethnic and religious vassals that must bow before President Muhammadu Buhari and his kinsmen.”

Fani-Kayode recently regained freedom from the nest of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, over allegations of N26 million money laundering charges.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/16/trump-will-stop-buhari-from-islamizing-nigeria-fani-kayode/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afonjas and their towel head slave masters up north will not like this news

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin Yes Buhari is Incompetent

But Buhari Cannot Islamise Nigeria cool Mr Man.... Keep that religious line for your gullible followers not ME cool

Next

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Elkay3: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmm. FFK...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
The likes of passinshot, dropshot, superstar, cleverly, sarrki, omenka, progressive1, modath, blackpanda, bluethooth, barem, and all the nairaland islamist will not like this truth

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by okosodo: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
It is funny to think that people will criticize this man, even christians. I advice that they visit the north and see things first hand

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

But Buhari Cannot Islamise Nigeria cool Mr Man.... Keep that religious line for your gullible followers not ME cool

Next

^^^
Typical of u imo state deluded peps, look around ur state and u will realise that ur state is fastly turning to islamic state of alaigbo.

Soon, we in anambra state will have to errect fences in all our bourder with imo state, before u guys export ur isla.mic madness into my peaceful and lovely state.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
Typical of u imo state deluded peps, look around ur state and u will realise that ur state is fastly turning to islamic state of alaigbo.

grin grin grin who is more delusional here? grin Nairaland self grin

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by CecyAdrian(f): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Wetin concern Trump for Nigerian matter or was one of his talks during campaign not him focusing on America and curtailing the country's interference in other countries business? According to him, make America great again.

Meanwhile, Buhari can never islamize Nigeria, only people with fish brain will believe that

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by DozieInc(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Islamise who.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 12:12am On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin who is more delusional here? grin Nairaland self grin
^^^
You imo peeps disgust me so much. Don't push me or else I resort to the type of derogatory words I use on imo peeps that reason like u.

You guys are becoming a strange birds in Alaigbo

18 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
You imo peeps disgust me so much. Don't push me or else I resort to the type of derogatory words I use on imo peeps that reason like u.

You guys are becoming a strange birds in Alaigbo

grin grin grin grin grin where are the derogatory words? tongue

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Wetin concern Trump for Nigerian matter or was one of his talks during campaign not him focusing on America and curtailing the countries interference in other countries business? According to him, make America great again.

Meanwhile, Buhari can never islamize Nigeria, only people with fish brain will believe that

grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by PaulIdu: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Next

Islamization of a secular state here doesn't mean everyone would be forced to be a Muslim ,it just mean Islam will will be the dominant political and bureaucratic block in the Secular union ..your Army already has been hoodwinked to carry an Arabic inscription on it flag bearing in mind Arabic is not one of the Languages recognized at any level of the constitution that binds us as a people ..

35 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2016
PaulIdu:

Is lamination of a secular here doesn't mean everyone would be forced to be a Muslim ,it just mean Islam will will be the dominant political and bureaucratic block in the Secular union ..your Army already has been hoodwinked to carry an Arabic inscription on it flag bearing in mind Arabic is not one of the Languages recognized at any level of the constitution that binds us as a people ..

No Dominant Religion we only have Corrupt Domineering Leaders.... cool

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by bloodykiller: 12:23am On Nov 17, 2016
buhari is a worthless terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2016
It is only a demented and delussional christian fool that will still shout nigeria " cannot be islamised" with the glaring evidence of buhari islamic agenda and its fast yielding fruit.

By the time buhari- sunni led army is through with shia muslim they guns will be turned to those caword looking christians. It is just a matter of time.

19 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2016
Islam is a battered religion

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 17, 2016
bloodykiller:
buhari is a worthless terrorist

chai !! freedom of speech is very sweet

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
It is only a demented and delussional christian fool that will still shout nigeria " cannot be islamised" with the glaring evidence of buhari islamic agenda and its fast yielding fruit.

State the Islamic agendas that are glaring. Kindly state them

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin grin grin where are the derogatory words? tongue
^^^
If I were u I will be so much engrossed with the pathetic state that ur imo state and its indegen has sunk. It is only an insane person that does not know that he/she is puting on a dirty cloath. U guys should do a sober reflection to accertain what went wrong with u guys,because ur state is at the verge of been regarded as a periah state in Igboland.

Ealier today, I read the news on how 3 siblins converted to islam in imo state and subsequently flown to sambisa forest to study the vices that will make them a true follower of that religion. And it has also came to my notice that it is only in imo state that u find a king that is a muslim in entire igboland....u guys are disgusting. My apology to sensible imo peeps.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
If I were u I will be so much engrossed with the pathetic state that ur imo state and its indegen has sunk. It is only an insane person that does not know that he/she is puting on a dirty cloath. U guys should do a sober reflection to accertain what went wrong with u guys,because ur state is at the verge of been regarded as a periah state in Igboland.

hahahahaha is this all you have to Say? grin grin grin

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by jumper524(m): 1:12am On Nov 17, 2016
okosodo:
It is funny to think that people will criticize this man, even christians. I advice that they visit the north and see things first hand
Go Which Up North? Are You That Dumb Or You Love Lieing How Possible Is It To Islamise Nigeria And What Has Trumph Got To Do With Nigeria Some One Keep Deceiving You Guys With His Greedy Post And You Keep Falling

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by corkpikin(m): 1:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Reno Omokri: Bro Fank welcome back 9ja dey hot now oo dat mallam spoil tinz ber me dey for cali u fit show if ur passport no dey efcc hand or pass desert I hear say road clear now.
Fani: Ren u foorrrrrk up u no fit just write about me atleast make nigerians remember me ..Oga fun ee ..

Reno : Baba no vex d little change wet dey na him oga jona say make I clear sharp sbarp sheybi I tell u ? A u say u go defend bros u dey try oo chop knocl3

Fani: Ori e o da.. ja mi what's tne niche? Make people feel me small
Reno: AH AHAH ! Baba no talk too much oo make E.f.c .c no come hold u ..but as for me na Trump matter dey hot oo and u fit dis Fashola but abeg bros just becareful ehn!
Fani: Guy! U too dey fear..Haba ! U dey yankee u still dey fear mallam for hai?
Reno: Bros!!! Na little I fit talk oo ! Make I charge my phone small
Fani: BuZz!!
Guy u there
Helloooooooo
Fani: Renooo u there ?
BUZZ!!
•Idle 6hours ago...
Fani: I won go do something buzz me when u r back
Ok?
Fani : signout....
angry
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by jumper524(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^

Ealier today, I read the news on how 3 siblins converted to islam in imo state and subsequently flown to sambisa forest to study the vices that will make them a true follower of that religion. And it has also came to my notice that it is only in imo state that u find a king that is a muslim in entire igboland....u guys are disgusting. My apology to sensible imo peeps.
Bros You Know Dey Learn From Mistake You Know How Fraudlent Your Igbo Brothers Are Yet You Keep Believing Their Fraudlent Newspaper Those Guys Keep Feeding You Guys With What You Want To Hear And Not The Truth Which Plane Carry Dem Go Sambisa?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 1:17am On Nov 17, 2016
ollah1:

State the Islamic agendas that are glaring. Kindly state them
^^^
How many do you want me to mention? How nearly all the defence forces is in the hand of sunni muslims. Or the muslim/ islamic grazing Bill, or the Bill for total implemantion of sharia law across the country, that has passed second reading on opossed? Or the buhari backed fulani herdsmen killing, maiming and destroying of farmlands and property in south without fg doing nothing to stop them, arrest or prosecute them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Trump will not only put an end to the Islamization of Nigeria, he'll also make sure the IPOB dream of a Biafran state comes to fruition grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by KingBelieve: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2016
-
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by jumper524(m): 1:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
The likes of passinshot, dropshot, superstar, cleverly, sarrki, omenka, progressive1, modath, blackpanda, bluethooth, barem, and all the nairaland islamist will not like this truth
U See Why We Never Get Tired Of Insulting Igbos Is Because Of People Like You Whose Flat Head Does Not Work.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 1:33am On Nov 17, 2016
jumper524:
Bros You Know Dey Learn From Mistake You Know How Fraudlent Your Igbo Brothers Are Yet You Keep Believing Their Fraudlent Newspaper Those Guys Keep Feeding You Guys With What You Want To Hear And Not The Truth Which Plane Carry Dem Go Sambisa?
^^^
Well, u should ask okoroawusa how he ferried those guys to sambisa forrest , he's the one turning imo state to islamic state with the little alocation he's receiving from fg.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 1:38am On Nov 17, 2016
jumper524:
U See Why We Never Get Tired Of Insulting Igbos Is Because Of People Like You Whose Flat Head Does Not Work.
^^^
Don't let me post ur cone head and scratched face here. I'm alegic to foolishness

12 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Cinephilia: 2:25am On Nov 17, 2016
OKDnigeria:
President Muhammadu
Buhari’s alleged Islamic agenda.

This is one of the dumbest ssh!t i have ever heard.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students / Atiku Reacts As Super Falcons Qualify For AWCON Finals / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Super Eagles To Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.