Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode (24178 Views)

Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by autonomous22: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
dis man no wan look face.... fearless warrior, am loving him more
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
What type of reasoning is this.This is for propagandist like him.
If at all this government is nursing any of such ambition the best bet for FFK is to become an evagelist and join other men of God to emphasize grassroot discipleship in the country.
Why waiting for a Trump that is not even popular among his people to come and do for you what you do for yourself.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
ollah1:

Keep quite. What proof do you have to confirm that the defence forces are in the hands of sunni muslims?
Aren't Christians in the house to oppose whatever bill deem not fit to stand?
Didn't the fulani herdsmen kill at other zones outside southern regions but offcourse you will write one sided story to make you feel happy.

Nonsense
^^^
This is rating at it best. I had expected u to disprove my fact and fugures on the islimization agenda of the present government, but rather u went on to lay more credence to my accertion that fulani militia are now organ of the buhari led administration. In killing, maiming, and converting innocent christians to islam. More all so, we have seen the bold part the northern emirs are playing in kidnapping,converting and marrying of little christian girls. My friend the islamization agenda is in it top gear as we speak. It is only those in deep slumber and dellution that cannot see it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by kinibigdeal(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
As at today, if you dont have Alhaji at the start of your name, you wont get a federal contract. Am talking from experience
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin Yes Buhari is Incompetent

But Buhari Cannot Islamise Nigeria cool Mr Man.... Keep that religious line for your gullible followers not ME cool

Next

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
This is rating at it best. I had expected u to disprove my fact and fugures on the islimization agenda of the present government, but rather u went on to lay more credence to my accertion that fulani militia are now organ of the buhari led administration. In killing, maiming, and converting innocent christians to islam. More all so, we have seen the bold part the northern emirs are playing in kidnapping,converting and marrying of little christian girls. My friend the islamization agenda is in it top gear as we speak. It is only those in deep slumber and dellution that cannot see it.

You are yet to present any facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
As at today, if you dont have Alhaji at the start of your name, you wont get a federal contract. Am talking from experience

Oh really! Easy with your lies.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by sekem: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

hahahahaha is this all you have to Say? grin grin grin

Please leave that guy alone.

The monkey cannot even recognize you're messing with his head. cheesy
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sant1m:
Your views has surely portrayed your age and mental state. These days Nairaland is populated by kids who lack any form of respect for anybody let alone their own parents. How can you blatantly generalise and label imo people the way you've done. I won't join you in calling Anambra people names because i would have joined you to have diner with pigs and reason the way they do. Grow up! Your views portray you as a 13 year old.
^^^
If u had taken time to read my post, u will notice that I took exception to "sensible and rational imolite" and also apologise to them.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by kinibigdeal(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well, if you are yet to have an opportunity to tender for a job, i will advice you enjoy your ride on NL. Thanks
ollah1:

Oh really! Easy with your lies.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am a new member her in NL, and to be honest, I joined because of the fools I see commenting here while I visit as a guest. Nothing FFK said is short of the truth, yet, people that have done little or no research, and can't make out meaning from materials, will come here to display their cluelessness and ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by CXLVII: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Femi is Brain dead

What islamization plan is he talking about.

Can't believe a fool of his calibre can believe that someone can Islamize the most populous black nation

Femi is simply stupid
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by omokab: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
If I were u I will be so much engrossed with the pathetic state that ur imo state and its indegen has sunk. It is only an insane person that does not know that he/she is puting on a dirty cloath. U guys should do a sober reflection to accertain what went wrong with u guys,because ur state is at the verge of been regarded as a periah state in Igboland.

Ealier today, I read the news on how 3 siblins converted to islam in imo state and subsequently flown to sambisa forest to study the vices that will make them a true follower of that religion. And it has also came to my notice that it is only in imo state that u find a king that is a muslim in entire igboland....u guys are disgusting. My apology to sensible imo peeps.
A gullible person like you will never make this country be great or difficult to be great. At your age you are talking lie on social media. The two people that converted to islam in imo state were they taking to sambisa or one the northern state to learn about islam? At abakilki about four Christians were converted to islam around June this year. I even have two of their pictures on my phone before it was deleted. With the level of education you have, is it possible for Buari to Islamize Nigeria. Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Well, if you are yet to have an opportunity to tender for a job, i will advice you enjoy your ride on NL. Thanks

Lol. Lies all over
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Shafiiimran99:
What re purposes of ur govnors?
^^^

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Sant1m: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
If u had taken time to read my post, u will notice that I took exception to "sensible and rational imolite" and also apologise to them.
sorry too for my scathing remark. I just got pieced off, some of us come here to share views. Please lets eliminate the hate. The best
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by CXLVII: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Stop peddling lies
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
mikezuruki:
I am a new member her in NL, and to be honest, I joined because of the fools I see commenting here while I visit as a guest. Nothing FFK said is short of the truth, yet, people that have done little or no research, and can't make out meaning from materials, will come here to display their cluelessness and ignorance.

Go back to been a guest u were
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by kassy777: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
If I were u I will be so much engrossed with the pathetic state that ur imo state and its indegen has sunk. It is only an insane person that does not know that he/she is puting on a dirty cloath. U guys should do a sober reflection to accertain what went wrong with u guys,because ur state is at the verge of been regarded as a periah state in Igboland.

Ealier today, I read the news on how 3 siblins converted to islam in imo state and subsequently flown to sambisa forest to study the vices that will make them a true follower of that religion. And it has also came to my notice that it is only in imo state that u find a king that is a muslim in entire igboland....u guys are disgusting. My apology to sensible imo peeps.
very elementary and prematured.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
ollah1:

Go back to been a guest u were
I talked about CLUELESSNESS AND IGNORANCE people, one just presented HIMSELF

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Forget the basket mouth guy.

Presidiotbuhari:

Yea that one is terrible
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
mikezuruki:

I talked about CLUELESSNESS AND IGNORANCE people, one just presented HIMSELF

You top the list bro. You created an account to back up what FFK said without any meaningful proofs.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by kinibigdeal(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
CXLVII:

Stop peddling lies
undecided
CXLVII:

Stop peddling lies
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by omokab: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
this is pathetic. I know your religion is base on lies so I can't blame you. Those Christians that were getting contract at Abuja change their name to Alhaji before getting contract.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by AntiHater: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
mikezuruki:

Better go back to being a guest. This display of senselessness will only be welcome with insults here. How's it possible for a Democratically elected president to islamise a diverse country with over 100million people..charge your brain please!
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by AntiHater: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
The likes of passinshot, dropshot, superstar, cleverly, sarrki, omenka, progressive1, modath, blackpanda, bluethooth, barem, and all the nairaland islamist will not like this truth

The word between presi and buhari in your moniker should really have been your real name...ignorance kills, open your eyes and stop being delusional.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by abbey621(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
When will you people learn, Trump has zero plans for Africa. He could care less if Nigeria is Islamized or not. There are enough problems here in the U.S for him to start worrying about 16th century politics. Buhari was voted in by Nigerians and only Nigerians alone can remove him!
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by kinibigdeal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
I just wrote a short piece of how the islamization is being done, Many still dont understand. Maybe a lot of people need to understand the the word 'islamization first', the process of islamization and effects. Many government parastatals as at today is undergoing the process of islamization gradually. Most head office are being moved to the North, insurance, military etc for you to bid for job or apply for a scheme, you need to travel down to the north to seek fro approval, that is where the islamization start from. Experience is the best teacher, i pray most of all this fresh graduate criticizing FFK do not understand is message when it becomes too late
mikezuruki:

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Minemrys: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

hahahahaha is this all you have to Say? grin grin grin
bro d0n't tell me you are actually taking that fool seriously.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
AntiHater:

Better t. This display of. senselessness will only be welcome with insults here. How's it possible for a. Democratically elected president to islamise a diverse country with over 100million people..charge your brain please!

Mumu! He need not to go about, meeting those over 100million people to Islamise Nigeria; he only needs to lobby muslims in NASS (which are much more than their colleague) to push for the bill. All they need to do--like they've done but has been halted-- is push for the pervasion of sharia law in our constitution. Buhari's appointments are signs! mumu!

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I just wrote a short piece of how the islamization is being done, Many still dont understand. Maybe a lot of people need to understand the the word 'islamization first', the process of islamization and effects. Many government parastatals as at today is undergoing the process of islamization gradually. Most head office are being moved to the North, insurance, military etc for you to bid for job or apply for a scheme, you need to travel down to the north to seek fro approval, that is where the islamization start from. Experience is the best teacher, i pray most of all this fresh graduate criticizing FFK do not understand is message when it becomes too late

I totally undertstand you!
it is rather a pity that fools still ask stupid questions!
Adults with zero IQ are just too many here in NL.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by kinibigdeal(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is why you need to listen to people that are on the field to learn than those that are theoretically oriented on papers. Normally i shouldnt have responded to your aggressive jamboree or codswallop but i deem it fit to interprete your anencephalous structure. Try to learn from those that knows more than you than living in emotional sentiment
omokab:
this is pathetic. I know your religion is base on lies so I can't blame you. Those Christians that were getting contract at Abuja change their name to Alhaji before getting contract.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by AntiHater: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
mikezuruki:

Mumu! He need not to go about, meeting those over 100million people to Islamise Nigeria; he only needs to lobby muslims in NASS (which are much more than their colleague) to push for the bill. All they need to do--like they've done but has been halted-- is push for the pervasion of sharia law in our constitution. Buhari's appointments are signs! mumu!

You and the person that brought you to this. World are the mumu. What do they feed you with in that place, y'all sound fuc.king un exposed. How the hell will sharia law work in the s/e,s/s,s/w and some part Of n/c. How did you get your brain to work this below pal. How pathetic!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) / Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.