Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

A Piece Of Advice From Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Piece Of Advice From Me! (522 Views)

FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land / I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. / Thought-provoking Piece Of Advice For The Ndas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice From Me! by Jerryjat(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sometimes we want things... Not because we can't do or survive without them, but because they are Next... They are the next best thing to our hunger, taste and yearnings...

So we spend all our Money, Time and Resources... On these wants... We get too far in it... And we just can't let go...

We just want these things because they are Next... Not because they carry any consequence... Or any really productive meaning.. But most times to feed the society... To meet expectations... And to prove abstract conceptions... Or making irrelevant points...

So we keep dancing and dancing and dancing to these societal thoughts and expectations...

Yes... I know... Yeah, i know... And i know...

I might be 18 but have got facts and memories to prove... Have seen these stuffs before and i know what it does...

Don't let the society suck up all your pop...

Ignore living the life people want you to live... And live that life you've chosen for yourself... You'll be surprised what you'll make of it...

#Jerry_Jat

(1) (Reply)

Hafsat MKO Abiola:‘My Father Knew Running For President Was A Suicide Operation' / What Do You Make Of This Jew on Black / Re: What Is Wrong With Photo Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.