Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) (7798 Views)

Advanced Online Marketing Tutorial -Learn How To Earn $60-100 daily online / The 7 Secrets Of Making Money Online (learn It Here Free) / How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
bologzy:
Goodday, I have a blog i have been running for some years now, though i have not been consistent for some days. I have been requesting for google adsense but to no avail. This is the 3rd month now since i requested bu i didnt get any reply form google. I want u to help me check my site and tell me what is wrong with it. nigerienvironment..com

Many things are wrong bro.

1. Google frowns at news website this days. They consider them not unique. For this particular reason, you may never be accepted into the program.
2. You don't have the following pages on the blog. Privacy Policy, Contact us, about us and others

The best advice I can give you is look for another niche, get self-hosted WordPress blog. (Don't use free free platforms like blogger and ) then fill it up with original articles and images owned by you.

When that's done successfully then finally, Optimize your blog with a good SEO plugin and start getting organic traffics. Then apply. I guarantee you eh, they will approve it one time.

You may use this article as a guide when creating your blog How to Create a WordPress blog with Ipage

Don't give up. Blogging pays!
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
In case you need help in creating your blog, I can help you. Though, you will need to invest as little as 15k for the hosting, domain name, template and the SEO stuff.

You can reach me through Whatsapp: +234 817-9924-446

Regards
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
For more click here
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Are you interested in learning how to make huge money on the internet? See my full tutorial on how to start affiliate marketing
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Good morning everyone
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hope you guys have started something?
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Start implementing these ideas today and make money
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Want to learn genuine ways to make money online? Learn all the stuff here for free. Click here to get started
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Good day everyone
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
YOU CAN STILL MAKE MONEY DESPITE THE RECESSION.

Do you want to start making monthly income online? Have you been looking for an avenue where to start your own blog?
I have good news for you. I have already designed WordPress blogs for sale. The blogs have what it takes to start generating income for you within a short time.

In case you’re a beginner, don’t worry, I'll send you the documentation to aid you through the site.

The blogs has the following features.

- SEO
- Mobile Friendly
- Modern Layouts
- Subscription Form

Guess what! The price is awfully cheap.

Take action now. Opportunity like this is uncommon. You won’t regret it.

Face to Face Transaction is also Allowed if You're in Lagos.

Let's Finalize the deal through WhatsApp.

My Number +234 817-9924-446.

Regards
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2016
wink
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2016
okay
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have a blog for sale. Contact me for details
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you're seriously in need of a blog, kindly contact me now.

Check my signature for contact wink
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blogs are still available for sale. WhatsApp me now
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2016
wink
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2016
You guys keep recycling this same shi*t all the time.When it comes to making money online just say what you have to say instead of directing one to click on your blog!! You guys know absolutely nothing about making money online.Always either selling an eBook or one useless shi*t that won't help our young Nairalanders!!

1 Like

Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Rolly83:
You guys keep recycling this same shi*t all the time.When it comes to making money online just say what you have to say instead of directing one to click on your blog!! You guys know absolutely nothing about making money online.Always either selling an eBook or one useless shi*t that won't help our young Nairalanders!!

Okay. But I didn't charge you for this stuff.
Why not give any of the methods a try then come back here and prove me either wrong or right.
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Blogs are still available cheesy
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you're interested in blogging, contact me now to get started.
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Time to make money blogging. Let me help you achieve your online goals. Join us on WhatsApp today
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Blog still available for sale wink
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Do you need extra source of income? Then, Let me build you a blog immediately.
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Do you need extra source of income? Then, Let me build you a blog immediately
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:05am On Dec 17, 2016
wink
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Let me build you a professional blog and start earning immediately wink
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by eddd: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
In this period of economic downturn, there's no denying the fact that life has become very harsh and almost unbearable for the majority. But another truth we must accept is the fact that few are still thriving financially in the midst of this harsh economic weather. Why is this? I believe you know the answer already.
There are so many people today with their sight set on big financial goals for their future. More specifically, there are many individuals today who are looking for ways to become a millionaire. In fact there is no end to the different types of approaches and suggestions out there. But unfortunately, majority do not consider the trend in making decision on choosing their approach to building wealth. They seem to have forgotten that in every time and age, people who have become very successful are those that have carefully ride on the tide of trend .
Crypto-Currency (bitcoin) also known as e-currency is fast becoming the trend in the world today.
I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

BITCOINS

What is Bitcoin? If you have been on the internet, chances are that you must have heard about bitcoin even though it is just the name. However I'll explain briefly what the craze about bitcoins is about.
Bitcoin is an e-currency or digital currency which was created in 2009 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto and is currently being termed as the most important invention of mankind after the internet.
Bitcoin is one of the reigning and most expensive digital currencies in the world today, known as crypto currency. Presently more than 750,000 companies online uses BITCOIN for their transactions. Its getting more accepted, popular and stronger than the normal paper currency we are used to such as the dollar, pounds, naira etc.

1 bitcoin equals to $760 as at today and financial analysts have speculated that it might get to $1,000 before the end of this year.

For training on how to invest in bitcoins and make good dividends, join the Bitcoin Gold Classic investors.

For more details reach me via this number: 08164058477
or through email on okhamafea@gmail.com

I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

Note: training will cost you nothing
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can design professional blogs of any niche. Contact me now let's begin right away
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2016
wink
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Time to make money blogging. Let me help you achieve your online goals. Join us on WhatsApp today
Re: Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Do you need a professional blog designed by me? Contact me via WhatsApp let's talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Discussing Fuel Subsidy Removal (please Let's Keep The Discussion Civil) / Abuja Securities And Commodities Exchange (asce) / CBN Ready To Sell Five Bailed Banks 100% To Foreign Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.