Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano (23760 Views)

Shi'ites Registered School Destroyed In Kaduna (Photos) / A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by ngolokante(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sibrah:
No logic just rants . . .

grin grin grin...no logic to you abi? from your earlier comments, its not difficult to see why
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by gidgiddy: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
progress69:

Are u kidding me? That was a military convoy with the chief of army staff on board going his way, and some miscreants in the name of religious procession blocked the only high way and where even pleaded with to let the convoy pass. When it comes to security, anything that can cos grievious bodily harm or death is considered high risk. They had numbers at their advantage, u don't expect armed soldiers to sit and watch some fanatics attack them

If Obamas convoy was blocked by a group of people in America and the same thing happend, Obama would instruct his team to reverse and find another way to get there. The sanctity of human life still means a lot to Americans, unlike Nigeria where it means nothing.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by progress69: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
gidgiddy:

If Obamas convoy was blocked by a group of people in America and the same thing happend, Obama would instruct his team to reverse and find another way to get there. The sanctity of human life still means a lot to Americans, unlike Nigeria where it means nothing.
Mtcheeeeew!
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by rahman3853(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
what a loss, parents make bad decisions that affects their wards. its so painful and terrible. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by javispj(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
angry the mother of the child should be held responsible.. kids r not allowed to watch so many programs on ordinary tv.but this mother choose to take hers to a battle field.. bastard of a mother
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Araoluwa005(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bujumbura:
Just shut up. Never you play politics with kids.

I have a daughter and i can't imagine a hair on her head to be grazed no matter what

Don't allow me to come down hard on you.
what is this one saying?
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by morscino: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bujumbura:
Just shut up. Never you play politics with kids.

I have a daughter and i can't imagine a hair on her head to be grazed no matter what

Don't allow me to come down hard on you.
Will u take ur daughter along on a violent protest?...if yes,then she might be shot in d head...
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Bujumbura(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
morscino:

Will u take ur daughter along on a violent protest?...if yes,then she might be shot in d head...
God punish you
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Emassive(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bros u Don die before, How u take know?
trueconscience:
Hmnnn.. I wonder why I find it hard believing the pictures are of the same person...I dont think they are, it looks more like CUT and JOIN
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by aloeman15(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Its no surprise that ignorance is rampant in nigeria.
I recall that gej was stoned in a northern state. His refusal to act with aggression was one of the reasons why he was called weak, instead of wise.
I recall that ibb was stoned in ife. George bush was stoned during a state visit to some country- just like many presidents in the us and other nations.
The coas is a servant to nigeria's citizens- by virtue of his job, we 'bloody civilians' have more rights than he does. He's our chief bodyguard.
So for a servant to turn on his masters is a gross act of rebellion. He should've been locked up after an inquiry as a lesson and warning to other servants.
Instead, his masters- out of ignorance- are kowtowing to him.
What a pity.
progress69:

Are u kidding me? That was a military convoy with the chief of army staff on board going his way, and some miscreants in the name of religious procession blocked the only high way and where even pleaded with to let the convoy pass. When it comes to security, anything that can cos grievious bodily harm or death is considered high risk. They had numbers at their advantage, u don't expect armed soldiers to sit and watch some fanatics attack them

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by progress69: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
aloeman15:
Its no surprise that ignorance is rampant in nigeria.
I recall that gej was stoned in a northern state. His refusal to act with aggression was one of the reasons why he was called weak, instead of wise.
I recall that ibb was stoned in ife. George bush was stoned during a state visit to some country- just like many presidents in the us and other nations.
The coas is a servant to nigeria's citizens- by virtue of his job, we 'bloody civilians' have more rights than he does. He's our chief bodyguard.
So for a servant to turn on his masters is a gross act of rebellion. He should've been locked up after an inquiry as a lesson and warning to other servants.
Instead, his masters- out of ignorance- are kowtowing to him.
What a pity.

Oga stop the rants and noise. Go and block GEJ's convoy and twll hom.to turn back because of one useless religious procession of fanatics armed with cutlasses, sticks, spikes, clubs and come baxk here to talk your thrash. One.could clearly ser pleas being made for above 10mins, letting them know, they are just passing through. They took the civility for granted and started getting bolder in numbers, u expect them to sit and watch armed procession carry out havoc on them?
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Chartey(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
The people blaming the mother don't understand the real situation. It wasn't a protest initially. It was just their usual procession/rally.
Don't children join in church rallies and processions?
Don't mothers carry their babies to such events? It's completely normal.
I've seen these people several times and honestly I've never seen even one person with any arm. What I usually see with them are those black flags they hold.
I know they can be a nuisance but so are many churches when they have big events like those conventions along the Lagos - Ibadan expressway.
I've had a few encounters with them and they can be very nice. They fed other patients several times when many of their members were admitted in the hospital following the attack on them by the army.
It's common in all religious organizations for young men to be overzealous. I've been to many church events where church security/protocol people got into fights with people on the road or at the parking space. These things happen.

The truth is that they're being strategically targeted. I don't know much about Islamic politics but this little is very obvious.
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
IGBO BIAFRAN YOUTH WAS PROTESTING UN ARMED FOR THE RELEASE OF NNAMDI KANU THEY SEND ARMY ON TO SHOOT THEM DOWN AND BURY THEIR BODY TO HIDE THE EVIDENCE.......NIGERIA WILL DESTROY HER SELF BY HER SELF
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Mockinbird: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Islamabad, walahi
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by egojiokwu(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bujumbura:
so she can't take her kid on a religious procession because an idiot is the President of Nigeria.

I think most zoneB are bereft of common sense
A procession with ammunition is what you called religious? Note that the only difference between these people with boko haram is that they don't go about throwing bombs.
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by Onyocha: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
progress69:

Oga stop the rants and noise. Go and block GEJ's convoy and twll hom.to turn back because of one useless religious procession of fanatics armed with cutlasses, sticks, spikes, clubs and come baxk here to talk your thrash. One.could clearly ser pleas being made for above 10mins, letting them know, they are just passing through. They took the civility for granted and started getting bolder in numbers, u expect them to sit and watch armed procession carry out havoc on them?

what does the sad incident and attacks that happened in December 2015 in Zaria have to do with the unprovoked police attack this week in Kano?
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by progress69: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onyocha:

what does the sad incident and attacks that happened in December 2015 in Zaria have to do with the unprovoked police attack this week in Kano?

Unprovoked attack? With an AK47 snatched from thr police, and a police dead with another with arrow wound to the head? When did Northern Muslims become your problem anyways or youbare looking for attacks on the Govt as usual?
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by aloeman15(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bros, pls don't bother. You can't win with these people. In saner climes that general should've been court-marshalled, dismissed and jailed for life by now.
But when citizens suffer for lack of knowledge, servants become masters.
I was talking about our rights as citizens, mr progressive called it rants. How does anyone help people who're bent on remaining slaves?!
Onyocha:

Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by bashydemy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktimi:
Bloody Buhari the vampire doing what he knows how to do best cool

Use your brain now, What is her mother doing among the protester and rioters? Did they shoot her inside her parents home?

RIP to the little girl, I feel bad.
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by bashydemy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
4tune490:
Can you testify to that allegation ?

Can you testify to the shooting and killing?
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by talktimi(m): 2:35am On Nov 18, 2016
bashydemy:

[s]Use your brain now, What is her mother doing among the protester and rioters? Did they shoot her inside her parents home?

RIP to the little girl, I feel bad[/s].
ignorance is a disease
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by bashydemy(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2016
talktimi:
ignorance is a disease

Exactly that what you are.
Re: 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano by talktimi(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2016
bashydemy:

Exactly that what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters / N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.