Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. (1535 Views)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Another Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Today, Nearly Lynched To Death By Mob (Pics) / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by mjbaba: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2016
A Twitter user harri_obi took to his handle to give a narrative which May be a more accurate story behind the story of the lynched boy (Or Man?) That has since gone viral. Screen shots below

1 Like

Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by mjbaba: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2016
More

Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by sorextee(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Let me go and get popcorn.. This is gonna be a long story to read.. The poster below me shld help me keep my seat... Brb
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by banjicom(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2016
very sad indeed!
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by HtwoOw: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Lalasticlala

This is not Fp worthy?

The victim is not 7 years old
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by mjbaba: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2016
More..

Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by mjbaba: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Lastly..

Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by chicagoPD(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Abeg where be the corpse let burn it more.
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by abdeiz(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Now I don't even know what to feel again, empathy sucks in situations like this.

1 Like

Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by Theyveedo(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2016
It easier to speak against jungle justice when you've never been a victim of the cruelty of these criminals.

...and nobody should just mention police here..because na them worse! angry

4 Likes

Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by Lascode(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2016
wen sometin happens ,too many different stories starts poppin up.
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by jyomite(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmnnnnnn.....i dunno what to say
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by LeJeun3: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2016
:ohnmmmmm
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2016
Mehnnn sad
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by Kingbuhari(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
It easier to speak against jungle justice when you've never been a victim of the cruelty of these criminals.

...and nobody should just mention police here..because na them worse! angry
even as that should we take law into our hands... law enforcers are there to handle the situation... I have equally lose a cousin in the hands of this petty thieves but to take part in jungle Justice is the last thing I will do, I have conscience and it will live with me till the end of my life... this is uncalled-for and condemnable... Dear God please if there is second coming I wish not to be born in this part of the world, I can manage 2nd world nation, even Bangladesh I go manage
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by Eleganza33(f): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oh no chai ojoka kwa
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by Eleganza33(f): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
chicagoPD:
Abeg where be the corpse let burn it more.

funny you

1 Like

Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by gqboyy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Don't try stealing in Lagos, even if u r four years old
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by chicagoPD(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Eleganza33:
funny you
Yes nana cheesycheesy
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by mumbasa: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
I feel you bruh.

Same story here , In 7th of July i was stabbed by Phone thieves, rejected by 4 hospitals. Accepted by Uniport Teaching Hospital.

Resurrected after immediate blood transfusion and insertion of chest tube as my both lungs were filled with my own blood and i was drowning inside and dying slowly. I SURVIVED.

I will burn any thief any day ,any time. even if na 1year old because they eventually graduate into the type that stabbed me without sayin give me your phone.

Just STAB, SNATCH ,RUN
Re: LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. by Eleganza33(f): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
chicagoPD:

Yes nana cheesycheesy
am surprised that in a whole Lagos some one will be robbing you in broad daylight and people will just be looking,kids for that matter o them no even carry gun,try that poo in aba and c what happens to you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend / 9 Facts You Should Know About Apo Six Killing / 10 Deaths And Serious Injuries Caused By Spiders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.