Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency (12258 Views)

How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / COVID-19: Travellers From Germany, France, 6 Countries To Undergo 2nd Screening / 9 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get Permanent Residency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by oswaggiee(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2016
For many Nigerians who are on the search for greener pastures, a country giving them permanent residency is one of the goals they aspire to, because this makes getting work very easy. Surprisingly, there are many countries in the world where it is relatively easy to get a permanent residency, although many people do not know of these countries.

Here are some of the easiest countries:

1. Belize

Belize is a country on the eastern coast of Central America. If you have stayed in Belize for five years and you have a bank account balance of at least N800,000 every month you can be given permanent residency. The only reason you may not be given residency is if any of your parents is a citizen of a country that is at war with Belize.

2. Ecuador

Ecuador is about equal in area to Nevada, is in the northwest part of South America fronting on the Pacific. To become a permanent resident in Ecuador, you need only N400,000 and a clean criminal record. Also, you can only be out of the country for 90 days in a span of 3 years. You also need to show that you earn about N320,000 per month and that you have invested N1 million in a CD from an Ecuadorian bank, or in real estate

3. Seychelles

The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. To get a residency permit in Seychelles, all you need is about N5,000,000. Apart from that you must be contributing to the economic, social or cultural life of Seychelles in any way you can.

4. Panama

Panama is a country on the isthmus linking Central and South America. The Panama Canal, a famous feat of human engineering, cuts through its center, linking the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to create an essential shipping route. To get a residency permit for Panama, you have to clear medical tests and have lived in the country for at least five years.Or you can get married to a Panamanian.

5. Paraguay

Paraguay is a landlocked country between Argentina, Brazil and Bolivia, home to large swaths of swampland, subtropical forest and chaco, wildernesses comprising savanna and scrubland. To be a permanent resident, all you have to do is deposit about N2,000,000 in a Paraguayan bank account after you have stayed at least 3 years in the country.

E NEVER COMPLETE OH

Read the full gist here http://kleeqers.com/forum/news/2825-6-countries-where-nigerians-can-easily-get-permanent-residency#9290

2 Likes

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Who wan go there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by oswaggiee(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2016
smithsydny:
Who wan go there

seee question..who no wan go

2 Likes

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2016
oswaggiee:

seee question..who no wan go
Mk I pray

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by lavenjcrown(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2016
omo the first country with the flag don indicate say na work person go do for there die
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#000099][/color]

4 Likes

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Seychelles is the most promising in that list

4 Likes

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by Lucasbalo(m): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Muafrika2:
Seychelles is the most promising in that list
My friend, let us go there. It's the only one that sounds nice but Panama is not that bad. Been to Panama twice and the ladies are beautiful .

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
My friend, let us go there. It's the only one that sounds nice but Panama is not that bad. Been to Panama twice and the ladies are beautiful .

What kind of tourism have you been upto? undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by Lucasbalo(m): 3:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

What kind of tourism have you been upto? undecided
My wife and I vacationed there twice and we really enjoyed the place.

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
My wife and I vacationed there twice and we really enjoyed the place.
That sounds better grin
Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

That sounds better grin

Why did you have problems with his comment the first time? undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why did you have problems with his comment the first time? undecided
The beautiful ladies smiley
Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by judey1992(m): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2016
how much is the exchange rate?
Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by 19naia(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Panama will be a good choice for African people. They have a good population of black people. Panama has a serious metropolitan economic power house i Panama city.
Belize would follow and it also has a very good population of black people. But Belize is a low population slow place country. If you agree with village life, then you can enjoy Belize.
Sechelles is not cheap and not such an economic engine like Panama but it is a nice place.

Ecuador is quite affordable and has quite a few large cities for the size and population of the country. All of Ecuador has less population than Lagos alone but Ecuador has several cities with skylines and development that rivals lagos.

Parguay is ok and not hard to imagine what it is like being centered between Brazil and Argentina while being isolated from significant public image. Simple friendly people in Paraguay and Uruguay.

I have been to Belize, Panama and Ecuador. I plan to go to Uruguay but not Parguay. I will also go to Mauritius rather than Seychelles.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by cutieme(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2016
please how do one get. Panamanian. visa. and how much thanks
Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by autchman4: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2017
As a student in Seychelles, what work can one be doing to sustain himself...please.
Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by beeodun: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018
cutieme:
please how do one get. Panamanian. visa. and how much thanks

I will also appreciate this info abeg.
Re: 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency by xest(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2018
oswaggiee:
For many Nigerians who are on the search for greener pastures, a country giving them permanent residency is one of the goals they aspire to, because this makes getting work very easy. Surprisingly, there are many countries in the world where it is relatively easy to get a permanent residency, although many people do not know of these countries.

Here are some of the easiest countries:

1. Belize

Belize is a country on the eastern coast of Central America. If you have stayed in Belize for five years and you have a bank account balance of at least N800,000 every month you can be given permanent residency. The only reason you may not be given residency is if any of your parents is a citizen of a country that is at war with Belize.

2. Ecuador

Ecuador is about equal in area to Nevada, is in the northwest part of South America fronting on the Pacific. To become a permanent resident in Ecuador, you need only N400,000 and a clean criminal record. Also, you can only be out of the country for 90 days in a span of 3 years. You also need to show that you earn about N320,000 per month and that you have invested N1 million in a CD from an Ecuadorian bank, or in real estate

3. Seychelles

The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. To get a residency permit in Seychelles, all you need is about N5,000,000. Apart from that you must be contributing to the economic, social or cultural life of Seychelles in any way you can.

4. Panama

Panama is a country on the isthmus linking Central and South America. The Panama Canal, a famous feat of human engineering, cuts through its center, linking the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to create an essential shipping route. To get a residency permit for Panama, you have to clear medical tests and have lived in the country for at least five years.Or you can get married to a Panamanian.

5. Paraguay

Paraguay is a landlocked country between Argentina, Brazil and Bolivia, home to large swaths of swampland, subtropical forest and chaco, wildernesses comprising savanna and scrubland. To be a permanent resident, all you have to do is deposit about N2,000,000 in a Paraguayan bank account after you have stayed at least 3 years in the country.

E NEVER COMPLETE OH

Read the full gist here http://kleeqers.com/forum/news/2825-6-countries-where-nigerians-can-easily-get-permanent-residency#9290
we no go open am. Complete am here or forget am

(1) (Reply)

Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria / FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.