Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

27year Old Dies After Drinking Pastor's Concoction-naij.com - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 27year Old Dies After Drinking Pastor's Concoction-naij.com (688 Views)

Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27year Old Dies After Drinking Pastor's Concoction-naij.com by yak(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2016
A 27-year-old lady, Maryjane Chinwendu Izuka, died after allegedly drinking a concoction that her pastor, Prophet Ola Bakare, gave her.
According to the elder brother to the deceased, Chinoso Izuka: “My immediate younger sister stays at Ajangbadi area, so my other younger sister who stays with me at Orile decided to go and pay her a visit at her place. On getting there, my immediate younger sister told her that she wanted to go to Night vigil. They went to the Night vigil and after the Night vigil they went to the pastor for consultation where she (my immediate younger sister) complained to the pastor that she was having stomach upset. The pastor prayed for her and gave her a concoction to drink, that when she drinks it the stomach upset will go. “After she finished drinking it, she started vomiting in the presence of that pastor and my other sister. At first, they were thinking it was a reaction. So that my other sister took her home thinking that she will get better, I was surprised at about 9 o’clock, I was called that she was losing strength and couldn’t talk, so my little sister carried her on the back to rush her to the nearest hospital, before they could get to the hospital she gave up. What am telling you as we speak happened in the late hours of Saturday, November 12 – Sunday, November 13th morning” Also narrating what happened, the sister, Chikwado Izuka who was with her throughout the ordeal said:
“The pastor gave her something to drink and she started vomiting and I took her home but later rushed her to the hospital but before we got there she died.” Asked if they have heard from the pastor since the incident happened, she said he came to the hospital but disappeared later when she went to report him at the Police station in Ajangbadi. As at now, the pastor is still at large while the corpse of the lady has been deposited at the Lagos State University Teaching hospital.
Re: 27year Old Dies After Drinking Pastor's Concoction-naij.com by sustainus(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2016
hmnm nawa o, FTC for the first time since thousand , I dedicated it for my phone, e no easy.
Re: 27year Old Dies After Drinking Pastor's Concoction-naij.com by Sirfrederick(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2016
End time things

Check my signature of how to invest 7.5k and get 37k in less than a week
Re: 27year Old Dies After Drinking Pastor's Concoction-naij.com by yak(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2016
until religious leaders realize they are not doctors and cannot prescribe drugs but only spiritual help

(1) (Reply)

He Denied Them Twice - Jack Kelley / You Must Be Born Again Because Death And Hell Will Be Cast Into The Lake Of Fire / What Does It Mean To Live By The Sword And Die By The Sword?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.