Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (14704 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:33am On Nov 04, 2009
hmmmm ill go first

cereal with 2 waffles for breakfast.
some tacos for lunch.
salad and chicken for dinner.

and of course some junk in between. lol

*i dont know if this topic has been done before because i didnt find it when searching it*
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mavenbox: 2:52am On Nov 04, 2009
Breakfast, I regurgitated yesterday's dinner and re-swallowed. Ex-Lax medicine did the trick for me.

Lunch, i remembered that people are suffering in war-torn African countries so out of sympathy I felt their pain and shared THEIR lunch. Nothing.

Dinner, i took kulikuli (protein) and garri (carbohydrate), with groundnut oil (lipid) to make tomorrow morning's regurgitation easier .

[Repeat daily]

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 3:30am On Nov 04, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Skipped Breakfast
~Had Brunch: Spaggetti Bolognese
~Dinner: Grilled Fish W/ Carrots,Cucumber & Tomatoes
[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:00am On Nov 04, 2009
toast with strawberry jam = b'fast
sandwich = lunch
Eba for dinner
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 4:09am On Nov 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

toast with strawberry jam = b'fast
sandwich = lunch
Eba for dinner

[size=13pt]~Not to heavy for Dinner? Or you have Dinner early?[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:10am On Nov 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Not to heavy for Dinner? Or you have Dinner early?[/size]

early dinner ma grin
Although, even if late today, i cld have ate it, cos i have kinda missed eba for a while and eating it tonite was like a dream come true
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 4:11am On Nov 04, 2009
BREAKFAST - CORNFLAKES

LUNCH - FRIED RICE,MOI MOI,SALAD, FRIED FISH AND SUPER MALT  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

DINNER - PEPPER SOUP & CHICKEN

1 Like

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:14am On Nov 04, 2009
i am getting ideas for lunch on this thread
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 4:14am On Nov 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

early dinner ma  grin
Although, even if late today, i cld have ate it, cos i have kinda missed eba for a while and eating it tonite was like a dream come true

[size=13pt]~Aaah! Understandable. . .[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 4:15am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

LUNCH - FRIED RICE,MOI MOI,SALAD, FRIED FISH AND SUPER MALT  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

[size=13pt]~Lunch For One? WoW!! grin[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:16am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^ yes oh . . . . that explains why the dude only had pepper soup for dinner.
u will be surprised that some pple that ate amala for lunch would claim to have had salad sef.
Go see them all oh
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 4:20am On Nov 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Lunch For One? WoW!! grin[/size]
When I first see am, nah wetin I think be dat ooo. I even swear say I no go finish am but the time I start dey chop am chei dat thing sweet pass fire. If not for shame, I go lick plate gan sef  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.

Fhemmmy:

^^^^ yes oh . . . . that explains why the dude only had pepper soup for dinner.
u will be surprised that some pple that ate amala for lunch would claim to have had salad sef.
Go see them all oh
E be like you read my mind ooo. That's exactly why. I don chop belle full grin cheesy
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 4:23am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

When I first see am, nah wetin I think be dat ooo. I even swear say I no go finish am but the time I start dey chop am chei dat thing sweet pass fire. If not for shame, I go lick plate gan sef  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.

[size=13pt]~ grin WoW! I'm still in awe. . .

~If i eat all that in one sitting i wont be able to get up even. . i wud be proper pigged out! I like eating small portions & snack in between. . .[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:25am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

E be like you read my mind ooo. That's exactly why. I don chop belle full grin cheesy

u try oh.
mohawkchic:

~If i eat all that in one sitting i wont be able to get up even. . i wud be proper pigged out! I like eating small portions & snack in between. . .[/size]

try it one day . . . .u cld never tell till u try it . . grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 4:28am On Nov 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

[size=13pt]~Ah! You nor like me! shocked I'll pass. . i hate feeling bloated! cheesy
[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 4:34am On Nov 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

I was pigged out. Bwoi I could not move for about 10-15 minutes grin. I had to even cancel my 5 aside footie match with my mates grin. As said Fhemmy said, that was the reason I only had peppersoup for dinner and I'm pretty sure I won't be having any Brekkie 2day grin grin

Fhemmmy:

u try oh.
Thank u jare. No be my fault ooo. The Cornflakes I had for brekkie was pretty small so by the time lunch time came around, I was pretty hungry(tommy was even making funny noises grin).

Fhemmmy:

True Talk Sha. I woulda placed a bet on me not finishing that food and woulda lost that bet.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:36am On Nov 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Ah! You nor like me! shocked I'll pass. . i hate feeling bloated! cheesy
[/size]

lol
chic2pimp:

I was pigged out. Bwoi I could not move for about 10-15 minutes grin. I had to even cancel my 5 aside footie match with my mates grin. As said Fhemmy said, that was the reason I only had peppersoup for dinner and I'm pretty sure I won't be having any Brekkie 2day grin grin
Thank u jare. No be my fault ooo. The Cornflakes I had for brekkie was pretty small so by the time lunch time came around, I was pretty hungry(tommy was even making funny noises grin).
True Talk Sha. I woulda placed a bet on me not finishing that food and woulda lost that bet.

Lol . . . . dont u hate those kinda rap music that the stomach makes when the stomach wants something?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 4:38am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

[size=13pt]~ cheesy LDKMD. . I can only imagine. . .[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 4:40am On Nov 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . . dont u hate those kinda rap music that the stomach makes when the stomach wants something?

[size=13pt]~Word!! I hate it even more when its so audible someone else hear's it & gives you funny looks. . . grin It has been known to happen lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:45am On Nov 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Word!! I hate it even more when its so audible someone else hear's it & gives you funny looks. . . grin It has been known to happen lipsrsealed[/size]

dont even talk about that one oh, anytime that happens to me, i will start using my mouth to make some funny sound to pretend, but it is usually too obvious to use the pretense as a cover.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 4:47am On Nov 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ cheesy LDKMD. . I can only imagine. . .[/size]
It is not easy ooo ma sister grin grin.

Fhemmmy:

lol

mohawkchic:

Buhahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. That shyte is funny. It once happened to one my brethrens on a packed bus(bwoi it was embarrasing,luckily I was sat right behind him not next to him) grin cheesy, the dude had to get off early and branch @ one of em' chicken & chips shops grin.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 4:52am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Buhahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. That shyte is funny. It once happened to one my brethrens on a packed bus(bwoi it was embarrasing,luckily I was sat right behind him not next to him) grin cheesy, the dude had to get off early and branch @ one of em' chicken & chips shops grin.

[size=13pt]~Oh Lawdy! cheesy You fit kill me wit laff tonight!! I had to clasp my hand over my mouth so i dont burst out w/ it. . . grin That was hilarious. . .[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:54am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

oh my gosh . . . that is a funny one.
I can imagine the look on his face when he was rushing off da bus
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 5:01am On Nov 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Oh Lawdy! cheesy You fit kill me wit laff tonight!! I had to clasp my hand over my mouth so i dont burst out w/ it. . . grin That was hilarious. . .[/size]
Abeg small small ooo no wake your kids up cheesy cheesy grin. Bwoi I cried of laughter that day grin. I don't think anyone on the bus knew we were together in the beginning but by the end, I'm pretty sure they all knew cuz although everyone in the bus burst in laughter, mine was the loudest grin. Till dis day, I still take the mickey out of him grin.

Fhemmmy:

oh my gosh . . . that is a funny one.
I can imagine the look on his face when he was rushing off da bus
I wish I had put on my mobile phone. Even though it was embarrasing, the dude hiomself laughed cuz of the noise it made grin.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:05am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Abeg small small ooo no wake your kids up cheesy cheesy grin. Bwoi I cried of laughter that day grin. I don't think anyone on the bus knew we were together in the beginning but by the end, I'm pretty sure they all knew cuz although everyone in the bus burst in laughter, mine was the loudest grin. Till dis day, I still take the mickey out of him grin.

I wish I had put on my mobile phone. Even though it was embarrasing, the dude hiomself laughed cuz of the noise it made grin.

That sounds so hillarious, i am sure the guy now laff about it, but wouldnt laff the day it happened.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 5:08am On Nov 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

That sounds so hillarious, i am sure the guy now laff about it, but wouldnt laff the day it happened.
Laff ke? The dude was so hungry that I don't even think he had the energy.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:10am On Nov 04, 2009
hahahahaha
No wonder they said, an hungry man is an angry man. . . .so for all he cares, everyone on da bus cld laff their heads off, he just wanna eat and feel the lion making noise in his stomach
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 5:25am On Nov 04, 2009
Omo Nah true u talk dia. The bobo no care ooo, hunger catch him head seriously grin.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^hahahahahaha . . . . was fun, but son of man gotta go catch some sleep . . . good nite and sweet dreams
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 5:31am On Nov 04, 2009
Me too jare. Man's got to sleep cool. Goody Nite cool
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
[size=13pt] Topic. . .

Chawama , French stick, Omellete avec rognon and a mug of cafee.
[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2009
im trying to get some ideas from threads like this, so keep posting!
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe / How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? / Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.