Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (14717 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] Topic. . .

Chawama , French stick, Omellete avec rognon and a mug of cafee.
[/size]

coffee to bed with omellete? Omo, i fear u oh. . . . ur fart will land u in the sky now
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2009
so no one eats breakfast lunch or dinner again?
na wetin?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

coffee to bed with omellete? Omo, i fear u oh. . . . your fart will land u in the sky now
Tee Hee grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Tee Hee grin
so what did YOU eat today?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2009
I had some leftover fried plantains with eggs and ketchup for breakfast this morning. sad
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I had some leftover fried plantains with eggs and ketchup for breakfast this morning. sad
chei! that doesnt sound good. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

so what did YOU eat today?
Omo dat wan nah long tory oooo.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

chei! that doesnt sound good. undecided lipsrsealed

I know, my freaking roommates drank all my cereal angry
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I know, my freaking roommates drank all my cereal angry
i would have given him a dirty slap.
chei, you seem deprived wherever you are.

anyone wanna know what i had?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chic2pimp(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i would have given him a dirty slap.
chei, you seem deprived wherever you are.

anyone wanna know what i had?
A lot of drinks/water by way you've been going about talking about piss undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2009
I'd love to know what you had
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

A lot of drinks/water by way you've been going about talking about piss undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
ACTUALLY, i try to not drink so much water/liquids cause im scared of getting fat and adding on too much water weight. for some reason i feel heavy after drinking too much water.
im kinda scared of gaining weight so i feel drinking too much water might cause that.
i dont drink too much, just enough.

and i had some doughnuts (12 doughnut holes) and hot chocolate! lol
kinda fatty, i know.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2009
Where did you get your doughnuts from Krispy Kreme ? That place has seen a lot of my money ooo sad
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Where did you get your doughnuts from Krispy Kreme ? That place has seen a lot of my money ooo sad
naw
some coffee shop near my house.

i actually dont really like krisy kreme. i mean i eat them, theyre good, but i dont think theyre all that.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2009
You kidding me, Krispy Kreme is all I can afford, those fancy coffee shop doughnuts and latte are too expensive for a brother cry
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You kidding me, Krispy Kreme is all I can afford, those fancy coffee shop doughnuts and latte are too expensive for a brother cry
stop acting like youre so damn broke! lol
everyone eats Krisy Kreme and its of quality too.
trust me, youre getting your money's worth.
wink
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by anddrewz: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2009
I never eat naa this morning, I still dey find wetin I go wak. When i don chop I go tell you grin tongue
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by timpaker(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2009
cool cool cool I hurriedly left for work this morning and forgot to take breakfast, well i guess i'll take it as fasting but i can't pray while working. cool cool cool
maybe i'll imagine myself eating boli (roatedf plantain) with akamu (pap). this will do. hmmm, how delicious
try some,
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Remii(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2009
breakfast: shit on single, 6 boiled eggs without the yolks, a cup of coffee.
lunch: Eba and egusi soup with beef
dinner: rice and stew
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by kayc33(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2009
nothin, undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lawrence83: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2009
A cup of vanilla cappuccino and slice of bread, with plantain chips.

But tthat wan no be food at all.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2009
breakfast---wheat bread and scrambled eggs with tea

lunch-----lots of cereal with lots of milk added noddles to my dish, i am so full i could  lipsrsealed

for dinner---- just gona mixed something up disadvantage of  living alone ''aint easy, wish i had garri though to make something traditional
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mrofficial(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2009
Indomie and coconut grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by javalove(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2009
i just took b-fast of 4 slices of bread with fish stew and tea
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2009
ABout to eat Beans And Eba as breakfast grin grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by saintneo(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2009
cornflakes
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by hayprof(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2009
.Nada . .still same Empty Stomok !  tongue
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by eyonigger(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2009
HAAHAHAHA, Nairalanders don start again, na food wey we  never hear before we go dey hear now, people wey drink ogi sleep go yarn sey na Spaghetti them chop.

Yesterday, didnt take breakfast, ate akpu and afang soup for lunch, for dinner, ate smoked fish salad and fried chips.

This morning, still dnt know.

Amaka you can only pick tips on what to add to your diet on this thread based on the peeps that lives wherever u are now, cos i can see your not in Nija. Make i fedex u some fufu??
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by timpaker(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2009
grin grin i just took pap with pure water. hmm, taste 9ice. grin grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by judchuks20(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2009
i ate beans and bread
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by kemisuga(f): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2009
Taking popcorn and hot tea as breakfast for the first time in my life. cheesy
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Olumide7(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2009
I am on a three days DRY fasting programme.
Who started this thread?
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria / Nigerian Low Calorie Diet / Does Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight?