Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,994 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (14705 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Oluschenco(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2009
Breakfast: Bread and Beans
Lunch: Popcorn + Groundnut + chilled Pepsi
Dinner: ?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2009
1 flapjack with Goji berries
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by SEFAGO(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2009
hmmmm ill go first

cereal with 2 waffles for breakfast.
some tacos for lunch.
salad and chicken for dinner.

and of course some junk in between. lol

*i dont know if this topic has been done before because i didnt find it when searching it*

So here I am at 5 am eastern time, thinking who the hell would make such a dumb thread. Well one of the usual suspects
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by MrCrackles(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2009
OP/Poster
Mind your business. . . .
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Pelummy(f): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2009
Morning-Rice&Fish
Afternoon-Soaking of Garri & fried Turkey or groundnut
then 4 Night as usual-Amala or Semolina as a confirm yoruba girl.hw u see amm?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by pappilo(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2009
Double sausage and egg muffin and a hash brown dipped in sweet chilli. Washed down with orange juice, sweet!!!
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by dmy(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2009
Agege bread and Ewa!DELICIOUS! tongue
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by oyinlaifa(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2009
As for me i drank tea this morning, what about you?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chenchin: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2009
I ate Akamu with biscuit and puff puff
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by manmustwac(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2009
cornflakes
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by denony(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
this morning i ate akamu (pap) and agidi (eko)
for lunch i will eat yam and rice
for dinner i will eat beans, akara and moi-moi

nice choice, just give it a try grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chenchin: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ manmustwac, wetin u take chop conflakes,na hunger b dat ohhhhh.go find garri chop ohhhh
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by chenchin: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ denony,which kind squad b dat 1,go yaba apa osi
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
Took Beans and Eba for break fast,
Waiting for wheat and egusi soup for lunch, kiss
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by obidia(f): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
I took oat and beans this morning,i intend to eat bread and something in the afternoon but am yet to decide what to eat for dinner.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by rosepearl(f): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
i just took my breakfast which was Pupuru and gbanunu(marugbo or obe iba)it was a sumptous meal, and am sure ts gonna last me till nite then i will take indomie dodo.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Shomoba01(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
two cans of smirn off, movin to my third
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Undispu3rd(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2009
  Breakfast

chewingstick

Lunch

water

Dinner

Yawning salad + Fried snore

What a wonder meal!       
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Undispu3rd(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
rosepearl:

i just took my breakfast which was Pupuru and gbanunu(marugbo or obe iba)it was a sumptous meal, and am sure ts gonna last me till nite then i will take indomie dodo.

With dis kind of meal you will definately start speaking in tongues
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by denony(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
chenchin:

@ denony,which kind squad b dat 1,go yaba apa osi

it is called THE KOKO MIXTURE
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by FFA: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
I ATE FRIED RICE WIT MOINMOIN, FOR MY BREAK FAST

LUNCH, YET TO DECIDE

DINNER, WHAT EVER IS PREPARED AT HOME.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by AbidemiD(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
Breakfast: Eba and okro soup
Lunch: Gari and Groundnut
Dinner: Eba and Vegetable Soup grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by axeman85(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
yesterday night i ate chips, ketchup and mayyonaise.

today breakfast/lunch is chips, ketcup and mayyonaise and twining strawberry tea.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by VGA: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
Eba+okro
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ MODS thanks for putting it front page? undecided
this isnt exactly a front page topic though. lol
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Debroslink: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
MUCH ADO ABOUT FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
eyonigger:

HAAHAHAHA, Nairalanders don start again, na food wey we  never hear before we go dey hear now, people wey drink ogi sleep go yarn sey na Spaghetti them chop.

Yesterday, didnt take breakfast, ate akpu and afang soup for lunch, for dinner, ate smoked fish salad and fried chips.

This morning, still dnt know.

Amaka you can only pick tips on what to add to your diet on this thread based on the peeps that lives wherever u are now, cos i can see your not in Nija. Make i fedex u some fufu??
i eat plenty of naija food here in the states.
no need to fedex me fufu i eat it all the time. just had some the other day.
and if you were talking about fedex-ing some akpu, NO THANKS!!  lipsrsealed

SEFAGO:

So here I am at 5 am eastern time, thinking who the hell would make such a dumb thread. Well one of the usual suspects
this is the FOOD SECTION!!!!!!!!!! sorry the MODS put it front page.
sorry that you clicked on the "dumb" thread, and sorry that you commented on the "dumb" thread.
i know youre only saying that cause you probably have something against me.
this is no different thatn the countless other threads similar to this one in the "Forum Games" section.
get away!!!! SHEESH.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2009
most of you peeps here dont even post in the food section, and i enjoy that section a lot.
dont blame me blame the MODS for putting such a "dumb" topic on the front page.
people are always looking for reasons to start wahala, you no get better thing to do?
if you come to the food section, expect to see things like this.
otherwise, sharap!!!!!
@ SEFAGO.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Gamine(f): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
Logged into NL and saw this,
eating now actually, a bunch of fruits
apples, plums, strawberries and egg sandwich
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lemmycop: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
morning juice and cake, afternoon oil rice and fish, evening tea and biscuits
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by kabola2009(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
Breakfast: -----------------

Lunch:       Eba with ewedu

Dinner:      Eba with okro

perfect!!!
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by busybody20: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
Breakfast: Pasta Salad!

Afternoon: Kebab with chips and a free can of pepsi grin

Dinner: I neva eat dinner, i will b back when i eat dinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe / How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? / Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria