Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,711 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (14708 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2009
Bread + Jam
Rice and stew.
soup for dinner
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mamagee9(m): 1:34am On Dec 08, 2009
pork stew w/ rice
eba and egusi soup
vegetable soup
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:47am On Dec 08, 2009
No Bfast, No lunch, No Dinner yet.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Dec 08, 2009
I ate Cereal for Breakfast cheesy cheesy
Rice for Lunch cheesy cheesy
Noodles for Dinner
. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by C2H5OH(f): 1:52am On Dec 08, 2009
Didn't bother to have breakfast or lunch. Had to rush out to campus.
Dinner will be a grand feast though, I tell ya.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 4:22am On Dec 08, 2009
spaghetti and efo------
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by C2H5OH(f): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2009
Lol Shakuro grin grin

You for eat Ice cream with Eba.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2009
mama-gee:

I ate[b] Cereal[/b] for Breakfast cheesy cheesy
Rice for Lunch cheesy cheesy
Noodles for Dinner
. cheesy cheesy

Omg!! See daily cabs consumption at its peak. shocked
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mamagee9(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^^
r u the same guy with you tube videos of nigerian movies
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
I and my Father are One. wink
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Epi: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
no breakfast
no lunch
Rightnow, a tuna sandwich/water undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2009
Nothing yet. . . .waring up some suya and jollof rice I cooked yest.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by africhika(f): 3:25am On Dec 09, 2009
breakfast- yogurt
lunch- salad and salmon
dinner- carrot juice
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mamagee3(f): 2:33am On Dec 11, 2009
I ate bread and tea with Blueberry Jam for Breakfast
I ate White rice and stew for lunch
I ate Cookies and milk for dinner
. tongue
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 13, 2009
@post

I ate a blueberry bagel, lookin for me dinner.

Drank green tea for breakfast
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by MrCrackles(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2009
Topic
Breakfast. . .
Bagel, Cheese, Eggs and Warm Milk. . .
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by doggyall: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2009
Egusi with Lobster, hmmmmmmm, after canal travelling.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Epi: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2009
plantain pancakes/orange juice
plantain pancakes/stew chicken/water
plantain pancakes

I am going to be a dead by tomorrow shocked shocked Only two pancakes out there in the plate. I am practicing shaggy song "it wasn't me"
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
Epi:

plantain pancakes/orange juice
plantain pancakes/stew chicken/water

plantain pancakes

I am going to be a dead by tomorrow shocked shocked Only two pancakes out there in the plate. I am practicing shaggy song "it wasn't me"

shocked Plantain Pancakes with wat?

But must u eat 3 times every day? undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Epi: 2:10am On Dec 15, 2009
^^ arent we supposed to eat three times per day, though not mandatory? undecided cheesy
:oHow do you eat your pancakes smiley
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
Well Am not a fan of pancakes 'cos of the oil (fatty) in it.

However in a 'MUST' situations, I'd have it plainly wit NO 'stew chicken', et al.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by yme1(f): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
just cornflakes
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
Breakfast: Missed it

Lunch: Hawaiian Pizza
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
No brekkie
Spicy rice and chicken
Chicken Fajitas. smiley
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by KennyG6(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
Missed Breakfast
Lunch:- Jollof Rice
Dinner:- Still undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by SeanT21(f): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
No breakfast
Lunch: Cheeseburger and onion rings
Dinner: Dont know yet
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by backspade(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
For breakfast I had captain crunch cereal. Its lunchtime right now and I'm starving. I'm gonna get chili dogs after I finish with school. grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mamagee9(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2009
breakfast--------- grounded beef w/bread and tea w/milk
lunch-------------- nada
dinner------------- chicken w/ vegetables

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe / How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? / Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.