Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz (2644 Views)

I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz / How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB / Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Quote me if you have any info regards to that.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Zdoh(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2016
1990news:
08088759163 Whatsapp.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by mokoshalb(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2016
1990news:
PM for paypal...
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by kokertalented: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
1990news:

regarding the payoneer , which state are u ?
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
kokertalented:

regarding the payoneer , which state are u ?
am in Kwara for a long time project.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by kokertalented: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
1990news:
am in Kwara for a long time project.

if u fit show around Ekiti state .... i fit get payoneer card for u
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
kokertalented:

if u fit show around Ekiti state .... i fit get payoneer card for u
time won't allow me. Am there for a project. What's next?
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Diamondqueen(f): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Payooneer and paypal no longer operate in Nigeria. For your safety don't believe those above me. Ask Google if you think I'm wrong. You can send money but you can't receive because of the high level of scam in Nigeria. I've tried it.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Diamondqueen:
Payooneer and paypal no longer operate in Nigeria. For your safety don't believe those above me. Ask Google if you think I'm wrong. You can send money but you can't receive because of the high level of scam in Nigeria. I've tried it.
haaaaa. My online biz is dying already. But how did you now over come it?. Are you on WhatsApp, 09072076176 contact let's discuss, got questions to ask.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by mokoshalb(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Diamondqueen:
hey queen, since yo dnt know about it, dnt dent those above, because for every way, there is always an alt...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Trush247: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Diamondqueen:

FYI, your claim is wrong regarding payoneer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Freelancer007(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
1990news:

You can actually order your own Payoneer free of charge and have it delivered to your location free of charge, read this post... http://www.reviewcious.com/online-businesses/payoneer-nigeria.html
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Diamondqueen(f): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
1990news:
haaaaa. My online biz is dying already. But how did you now over come it?. Are you on WhatsApp, 09072076176 contact let's discuss, got questions to ask.

well, as for paypal, you can use it. You will be able to receive funds from abroad to your paypal account but you won't be able to transfer it to your account in Nigeria. What you'd do is that you'd sell the funds. Https://pimaxchange.com buys paypal funds from nigerians. I haven't tried it though. As for me, when i learnt that it doesn't work in so well Nigeria, i just forgot about it. I really didn't have anything serious to do with it. BEWARE OF THOSE ABOVE ME.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Diamondqueen:

well, as for paypal, you can use it. You will be able to receive funds from abroad to your paypal account but you won't be able to transfer it to your account in Nigeria. What you'd do is that you'd sell the funds. Https://pimaxchange.com buys paypal funds from nigerians. I haven't tried it though. As for me, when i learnt that it doesn't work in so well Nigeria, i just forgot about it. I really didn't have anything serious to do with it. BEWARE OF THOSE ABOVE ME.
But payoneer MasterCard can make online payments and also receive online payments?
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Trush247: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Diamondqueen:

So he can now use paypal, buh in your previous post you said its no longer available. How about the payoneer, I hope its now available for use too.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by 1990news: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Trush247:

So he can now use paypal, buh in your previous post you said its no longer available. How about the payoneer, I hope its now available for use too.
Your thinking ehgrin. Lolzzz. She was just trying to help me out, and I appreciate that.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Diamondqueen(f): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Trush247:

did you read what I wrote? I said he will receive the money into his paypal account but he won't be able to transfer it to his local account in Nigeria.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Diamondqueen(f): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2016
1990news:
But payoneer MasterCard can make online payments and also receive online payments?

yes, it can make online payments and you will receive the payments but you won't be able to withdraw it or anything. Just like paypal. All you'd have to do is sell it. Try pimaxchange.com
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by DerrickM(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
I know you're only trying to help but you're mixing things up seriously.

PayPal for Nigeria only allows us to send money & make online payments. The business account option with the ability to receive funds feature as a merchant isn't available to us in Nigeria like you said because of the scams some silly Nigerians did mainly on online especially Ebay(same company owns PayPal).

When it comes to Payoneer,Nigeria has access to its full features. I know a friend who has 3 mastercards from them. He initially got the USD mastercard then buzzed the customer support to send both EUR & GBP mastercards at once to Nigeria. Payoneer is what is helping freelancers on sites like Fiverr,Freelancer & Upwork receive the funds easily. Importers also use it to buy their merchandise online. It's a Global Payment Service but unlike PayPal doesn't have e-commerce plugins,to do that you need to use 2CheckOut
Skrill is another good option to Nigerians works with most of the features of Paypal,e-commerce plugins exactly like Paypal & you need to link a USD domiciliary account to it. Skrill still needs to work hard in popularity to be one of the preferred payment options on most sites like its no.1 Paypal...I hope that clears the air for the OP...

Diamondqueen:

1 Like

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2016
For those that are interested in getting a PAYONEER card, go to this link
Signup For Payoneer
and signup.

After 25 days,you will receive it .. don't fall for scammers,It's Christmas Already grin grin
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by frankfreeman08: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
can somebody in GHANA get that kind of account from here,if yes how can he get abt it
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
frankfreeman08:
can somebody in GHANA get that kind of account from here,if yes how can he get abt it
First get somebody in nigeria to get it for you,then let the person send it over there
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Diamondqueen(f): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
DerrickM:
I know you're only trying to help but you're mixing things up seriously.

PayPal for Nigeria only allows us to send money & make online payments. The business account option with the ability to receive funds feature as a merchant isn't available to us in Nigeria like you said because of the scams some silly Nigerians did mainly on online especially Ebay(same company owns PayPal).

When it comes to Payoneer,Nigeria has access to its full features. I know a friend who has 3 mastercards from them. He initially got the USD mastercard then buzzed the customer support to send both EUR & GBP mastercards at once to Nigeria. Payoneer is what is helping freelancers on sites like Fiverr,Freelancer & Upwork receive the funds easily. Importers also use it to buy their merchandise online. It's a Global Payment Service but unlike PayPal doesn't have e-commerce plugins,to do that you need to use 2CheckOut
Skrill is another good option to Nigerians works with most of the features of Paypal,e-commerce plugins exactly like Paypal & you need to link a USD domiciliary account to it. Skrill still needs to work hard in popularity to be one of the preferred payment options on most sites like its no.1 Paypal...I hope that clears the air for the OP...

payooneer stopped operating in Nigeria this year. Maybe you should Google.
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by trueking: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Diamondqueen:

yes, it can make online payments and you will receive the payments but you won't be able to withdraw it or anything. Just like paypal. All you'd have to do is sell it. Try pimaxchange.com
Do you have payoneer MasterCard?
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by CSNg: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Diamondqueen:

YOU ARE WRONG! You cannot receive funds into a Nigerian operated Paypal account! You can only send (payout) but can't receive from another third party

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by CSNg: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Diamondqueen:

I have checked and ransacked Google but can't seem to find any evidence to back up your claim

1 Like

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Diamondqueen:

Take it easy with your lies .. Payoneer is still working properly in Naija...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by DerrickM(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stopped operating in Nigeria are you sure it's Payoneer you are talking about?!!*lol*lwkmd*rotflr*So how did my friend & I get our cards recently to use. USD cards have accounts domiciled in the US,GBP cards in the UK & EUR cards in Germany unlike PayPal Nigeria that uses our local banks. I don't get how it will stop working. There's no maybe in this case,kindly show us the specific link preferably from Payoneer's blog that said so to clear the matter for us all here on NL.

Diamondqueen:

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by CallmeLucy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maybe you should put a link and stop spreading rumours
DerrickM:
Stopped operating in Nigeria are you sure it's Payoneer you are talking about?!!*lol*lwkmd*rotflr*So how did my friend & I get our cards recently to use. USD cards have accounts domiciled in the US,GBP cards in the UK & EUR cards in Germany unlike PayPal Nigeria that uses our local banks. I don't get how it will stop working. There's no maybe in this case,kindly show us the specific link preferably from Payoneer's blog that said so to clear the matter for us all here on NL.

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by DerrickM(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dude,you just jumped on the thread and couldn't quote the right person. I wasn't the freaking one spreading rumours about Payoneer not working...okay. Check the thread again,thank you.

CallmeLucy:
Maybe you should put a link and stop spreading rumours
Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by CallmeLucy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'm sorry bro, my bad
DerrickM:
Dude,you just jumped on the thread and couldn't quote the right person. I wasn't the freaking one spreading rumours about Payoneer not working...okay. Check the thread again,thank you.

Re: I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz by moneybugs: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
here is how it work
1) you need to order your payoneer card and activate it.
2) you need to add PayPal as your funding source in your payoneer dashboard.
3) for you to receive payment with PayPal as Nigeria you need a paid and Intel proxy on your system which has a permanent USA or UK IP address.
note; you must on the proxy IP before you login to your paypal account for your account not to be frozen.
4) when you request to receive money with payoneer in your account from PayPal, payoneer will send request to PayPal who will then credit you your payoneer account in 48hrs.
5) if our account is credited you can use your payoneer mastercard and withdraw your money in naira using our local ATM box nearest to you.

we can help you with all this processes for a little service fee just email m.bugs4buz@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

80 DOWNLOADED FRONT AND BACK-END UDEMY COURSES FOR 15K / Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED / Finally ! Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension For Woocommerce That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.