Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy (11507 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by muffins(f): 2:50am On Nov 04, 2009
What do they think of or say? undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 04, 2009
I look at his face and then move to his bulge.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Pweety4me(f): 2:53am On Nov 04, 2009
I think of him approaching me and telling me how gorgeous i am and so on. . . tongue grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 04, 2009
I think, "Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thats one sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boy, now come over here and talk to me" kiss grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2009
I think. . .whao. . .that's some fine bro. . . cool
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by punchlinee: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2009
sex sex sex
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2009
I think . . . . . wow's that's on fiiiine brotha! I wonder if he's a jerk too undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by ladyhard(f): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2009
I think,  what a fine guy, hope he smiles to show his teeth and I wonder if he has an equally fine brain to go with the rest of him. 
I am sorry but some guys are so so dumb.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Felibaby(f): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2009
I think, kiss gosh! this is one fine specie. i look at his fingers to try determine the size of his dick and look further down to his bulge to confirm. Then i wait for him to talk to know if he has anything upstairs to complement what he has downstairs embarassed
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Godmother(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2009
I get weak in the knees then when I get home I daydream of him aaaaaaaaaall day long grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by cantell(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2009
@All,
Our ladies are getting out of hand!
Too many lonely ladies.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by debest1(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2009
Godmother:

I get weak in the knees then when I get home I daydream of him aaaaaaaaaall day long grin
ahhhhhhhh Godmother!!! No wonder i ve been dreaming of some woman hunting me in my dreams so na u dey "shase" me? Abeg get out of my dreams and get into my arms jare,  cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Pweety4me(f): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2009
@OP 2 be honest i probably would'nt think d guy was nigerian because most 9ja guys wowo kwa! lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by cantell(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2009
@Pweetyme,
If you wowo i no mean say 9ja guys wowo. Me i no say i fine small.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by CrazyMan(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2009
They think of having sex with him.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by sistajay(f): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2009
I'd eye him up and down slowly and say my, my sho lookin good!! Y'all already know I'd be mentally undressin him.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by lemmycop: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
I see beyond handsome tongue
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by iice(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2009
Great he has features. . .does he have a brain too? cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Pweety4me(f): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
cantell:

@Pweetyme,
If you wowo i no mean say 9ja guys wowo. Me i no say i fine small.
I sense insecurity. . . tongue
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Godmother(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2009
debest1:

ahhhhhhhh Godmother!!! No wonder i ve been dreaming of some woman hunting me in my dreams so na u dey "shase" me? Abeg get out of my dreams and get into my arms jare,  cheesy

My love! My heart !! From my dreams straight to reality.I have finally found you. kiss kiss running in slow motion into debest's arms
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by mecussey(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
like finger matches with the size of a private!! may be true oo, I shall do some research by tomorrow; Felybaby
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by freeview(f): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2009
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by bluespice(f): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2009
"ahh. . . . .a cutie . . .  wonder what he sounds like"
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Igwe9(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2009
Godmother:

My love! My heart !! From my dreams straight to reality.I have finally found you. kiss kiss running in slow motion into debest's arms
smiley smiley smiley slow motion? bluespice is already on top gear. . lol
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by bluespice(f): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2009
Igwe.:

smiley smiley smiley slow motion? bluespice is already on top gear. . lol
excuse me?
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 05, 2009
Pweety4me:

@OP 2 be honest i probably would'nt think d guy was nigerian because most 9ja guys wowo kwa! lipsrsealed grin

True!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2009
Who say Naija guys wowor??

Come here and hug aunt Michelin89
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 05, 2009
Lol, most wowo!!! No apologies!!! tongue
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Diva1(f): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2009
Is he single? cheesy

Lol @ Pweety4me and co
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by Igwe9(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2009
bluespice:

excuse me?
Yes, how may I help you? smiley smiley kiss
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by bluespice(f): 1:01am On Nov 05, 2009
Igwe.:

Yes, how may I help you? smiley smiley kiss
you obviously seem to have me confused with someone else
ahh well. . .
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy by C2H5OH(f): 1:05am On Nov 05, 2009
They immediately get wet and later proceed to fantasize about him dominating them in bed that same night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.