Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It (62985 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by GurlFriend: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2016
The story is sad, but funny though. What is the recommended time frame for 'nacks'? Do you consider the health status of your partner or do you just want impress?

Read this story. Mama thinks '10 minutes' is enough.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/twitter-user-shares-poignant-story.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Swegzfreak: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2016
moral of the story

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by MackBrooklyn: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2016
cheesy grin

The Nigga just vex use Nigeria matter reason the girl matter cheesy grin

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Yinkey6(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2016
grin
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

MackBrooklyn:
[font=serif]cheesy grin

[/font]
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by MackBrooklyn: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Yinkey6:
grin

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba na doro webo fit do that kind thing now. The person wey dey manufacture that gin no fit make heaven ah swear cheesy grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Yinkey6(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2016
shocked
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba na doro webo fit do that kind thing now. The person wey dey manufacture that gin no fit make heaven ah swear cheesy grin
You don use am? cool
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You don use am?

5 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by MackBrooklyn: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Yinkey6:
shocked You don use am? cool You don use am?

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba me no dey take dry gin now. Me wan make heaven now cool

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin

Uummm... Or better take the Orijin bitters joor. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by lateefGRDT(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
angry grin[color=#000099][/color]Guy took kpokriyan!!

6 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Yinkey6(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

tongue
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Yinkey6(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Aunty you sabi that thing abi? wink
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Aunty you sabi that thing abi?

3 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yinkey6:
Aunty you sabi that thing abi? wink Aunty you sabi that thing abi?

Naww for u baba!

We know men wants to get high and trying hard to impressed their gayls so I'm pretty sure they been drinking this type of "aphrodisiac" grin

5 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Karishikas and emeres be looking @ a nigga like..get thee behind me angry

Eyin guys..una don hear..10 minutes issokay..no go fùck person pikin to death oooo angry

13 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
knacking gone wrong grin

if you nor knack well you nor go see her again

been hearing so much bout these herbal drinks..even thought of giving it a try

but with this story I jus hia...Na to stick to power Horse...black bullet sure pass eh

Nor won go jail sake of say I won murder punna grin

13 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Yinkey6(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Naww for u baba!

We know men wants to get high and trying hard to impressed their gayls so I'm pretty sure they been drinking this type of "aphrodisiac" grin
wink
QueenSuccubus:

Naww for u baba!

Experience is the best teacher... hmm.....

1 Like

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by kinggogo: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Whah kain of fvcking is dah angry undecided

So dey didn't take a break as dey were banging shocked

At least take breaks b4 rounds

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yinkey6:
wink Experience is the best teacher... hmm.....

grin

Hahahahha... I never experienced this one yet.. But who knows one day,I may drink it as well with my bobo? wink

1 Like

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
hehehhee
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Julietcutie(f): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
lol romance section is very funny and good for relieving stress

3 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
15mins is enough

6 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by MackBrooklyn: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
15mins is enough
cheesy grin

Jude, so you sef sabi fûck?? tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
author=MackBrooklyn
cheesy grin

Jude, so you sef sabi fûck?? tongue
you no well ooooo
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Yinkey6(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahha... I never experienced this one yet.. But who knows one day,I may drink it as well with my bobo? wink
okay.. Till then.
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by NevetsIbot(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
tah. Ten minutes kor. Thirty mins is enuf

1 Like

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by MackBrooklyn: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:

you no well ooooo
tongue tongue
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Idydarling(f): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
na wa ooo

#Teamvirgin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Justnice11: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sincerely, it pays obeying God in everything.

It pays living a life of sexual purity.

This won't have happened if they chose to obey God in regards to how they approach sex.

God help them

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Splinz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Idydarling:
na wa ooo

#Teamvirgin

Virgin kor... virgin Mary ni...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by chris2face(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Eya Sorry just pup 2 bottle of Bullet drink or pup 1 tab of Tramol or 2 tab of Anafranil and ur good to go why go that far

All these herbal medicine is a No go area for me

3 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by emperorchedda(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by lonelydora: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hahahahaha. The babe was very stingy with the kitty, and the guy decided to take all the ones he hasn't taken at once.

Moral of the story: "opportunity comes but once"

2 Likes

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Berrypie(f): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Like the saying goes, 'too much of everything is bad.'

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.