Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 (32081 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 19th November 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by ObaKlaz: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yonce:

grin grin

True Madristas you say? They will NEVER place the King of Bernabeu next to that little tax evading quitter. He's miles ahead, never quits and won't abandon Madrid or his country.

Swerve with your insignificant comparisons. undecided
It's just funny that you've not really countered the audacious FACTS that I'm stating. It will kill you when you realise that TRUE Madridistas ACTUALLY rated that tax evader ABOVE your underwear model and one dimensional footballer in the last Marca opinion polls. And i doubt you know that MARCA IS A MADRID-BASED NEWSPAPER/ONLINE PUBLICATION. The internet is your friend, look it up. State facts, you ignoramus. Till then, away with your filth!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Yonce(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
ObaKlaz:
It's just funny that you've not really countered the audacious FACTS that I'm stating. TRUE Madridistas rated that tax evader ABOVE your underwear model and one dimensional footballer in the last Marca opinion polls. And i doubt you know that MARCA IS A MADRID-BASED NEWSPAPER/ONLINE PUBLICATION. The internet is your friend, look it up. State facts, you ignoramus. Till then, away with your filth!

I've not seen any fact you're stating.

How many true Madristas do you know? People who live, breathe and live Los Blancos?
Dude, if an online poll is all the evidence you have, I'm afraid you're the ignoramus.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by ObaKlaz: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yonce:

I've not seen any fact you're stating.

How many true Madristas do you know? People who live, breathe and live Los Blancos?
Dude, if an online poll is all the evidence you have, I'm afraid you're the ignoramus.
LOL. Facts over sentiments, dude. Real football lovers know who's the REAL BOSS! Only a few peeps like yourself still chose to blatantly deny FACTS. Comparing a fucking all rounded TEAM PLAYER to a GOAL POACHER (the best at it anyway, all due respect to RONALDO) You ain't saying sh*t yet, gimme FACTS bro. Meanwhile, chew this:

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2010/03/22/1844900/report-madrid-fans-believe-barcelonas-lionel-messi-is-the

grin grin grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
pm i need your mail
Okay just send u a msg
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
pm i need your mail
are u interested?? don't miss out... the earlier, the better
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by theoneJabulani(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
ObaKlaz:
LOL. Facts over sentiments, dude. Real football lovers know who's the REAL BOSS! Only a few peeps like yourself still chose to blatantly deny FACTS. Comparing a fucking all rounded TEAM PLAYER to a GOAL POACHER (the best at it anyway, all due respect to RONALDO) You ain't saying sh*t yet, gimme FACTS bro. Meanwhile, chew this:

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2010/03/22/1844900/report-madrid-fans-believe-barcelonas-lionel-messi-is-the

grin grin grin
why na, dat poll and article was made in2010, do u know how football has changed since then. Stop being blinded by hate

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by ObaKlaz: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
theoneJabulani:
why na, dat poll and article was made in2010, do u know how football has changed since then. Stop being blinded by hate
Lol. Didn't one of you said Madridistas would NEVER rate Messi over Ronaldo? I gave a proof to back my point. Besides, I'm talking about the short Argentine and Ronaldo AS INDIVIDUALS. SO, please, tell me HOW RONALDO'S GAME HAS EVOLVED EVER SINCE. I'm waiting!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by ObaKlaz: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Yeah, that's a 2010 article, but I'm sure you missed the point, which is 75%+ TRUE Madridistas rated that short guy as the BEST OF ALL TIMES (not of 2010 only!), ABOVE THEIR VERY OWN STAR MAN, RONALDO!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
ElDeshLee17:
yea bro
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
ElDeshLee17:
yea bro
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
yea bro
okay i'll put u thru
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
yea bro
Ur profile says u reside in enugu.. me too check ur mail box 4 my msg, let's kick start from there
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
ElDeshLee17:

Ur profile says u reside in enugu.. me too
check ur mail box 4 my msg, let's kick start from there
email me

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
email me with ifeanyiihemenem@gmail.com

okay
av done that
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by theoneJabulani(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Lol. Didn't one of you said Madridistas would NEVER rate Messi over Ronaldo? I gave a proof to back my point. Besides, I'm talking about the short Argentine and Ronaldo AS INDIVIDUALS. SO, please, tell me HOW RONALDO'S GAME HAS EVOLVED EVER SINCE. I'm waiting!
for starters he has won 2 more balon dor(make that 3 come Dec), 2 more UCL, euros and broken more records, a lot changes in 6 years
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by ObaKlaz: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
theoneJabulani:
for starters he has won 2 more balon dor(make that 3 come Dec), 2 more UCL, euros and broken more records, a lot changes in 6 years
Come on, you know you haven't answered. I asked how his STYLE OF PLAYING has changed.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by theoneJabulani(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Come on, you know you haven't answered. I asked how his STYLE OF PLAYING has changed.
He is now more of a poacher and has focused less on his playmaking
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by ObaKlaz: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
theoneJabulani:
He is now more of a poacher and has focused less on his playmaking
Now we are there! I simply said that little Argentine has been better over all WHICH IS NOT UNTRUE (the facts are there to easily buttress that!) When you look at both their contributions asides the goals, that little guy has more impact on games, which makes real football pundits rate him above his rivals. HOW IS THAT NOT TRUE?? And how does stating FACTS make me a HATER?!
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by theoneJabulani(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Now we are there! I simply said that little Argentine has been better over all WHICH IS NOT UNTRUE (the facts are there to easily buttress that!) When you look at both their contributions asides the goals, that little guy has more impact on games, which makes real football pundits rate him above his rivals. HOW IS THAT NOT TRUE?? And how does stating FACTS make me a HATER?!
Messi was never focused on goalscoring, it was pep who turned him into the beast he is, he was a playmaker inside forward so it's easier for him to have more contributions in a match. Unlike Ronaldo who was an orthodox winger, besides both are a blessing to football and I hate when people spend so much time arguing about who is better
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 by ObaKlaz: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Messi was never focused on goalscoring, it was pep who turned him into the beast he is, he was a playmaker inside forward so it's easier for him to have more contributions in a match. Unlike Ronaldo who was an orthodox winger, besides both are a blessing to football and I hate when people spend so much time arguing about who is better
Hmmn... Yeah, right!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Nominees For Premier League Player Of The Year Revealed / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th Sept 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.