Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia (30245 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) / Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Ponponkon: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is Aba Road in Umuahia where Arab Contractors, commissioned by the Abia State Government under the leadership of Okezie Ikpeazu PhD is working very hard to fix the road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Ponponkon: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bro lalasticlala the liars always say that Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is only working in Aba alone but these pictures are for your perusal

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by tobtap: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
cool
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Ponponkon: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mynd44 I hope Arab contactors are reputable construction giants?

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Ponponkon: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
tobtap:
cool
I always challenge Seun seun and lalasticlala to expose me if I ever share false information on this forum.

God bless Abia State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by IykeChukz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
What if Theef A. Orji had had the same spirit with you, you would've leverage on his legacies or probably initiate new ideas on where to focus attention other than infrastructure.

Only if Buhari can use this his military gragra detain that Theef Orji, I'll remain ever grateful to him.

As for Okezie, you have a special place in our heart.

God bless you,
God bless Abia,
God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Just that small portion of road which it's other half is even in good condition?

Ponponkon abi whatever, have you ever plied Aba-Ikot Ekpene road?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Ponponkon: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Funnicator:
Just that small portion of road which it's other half is even in good condition?

Aba Ikot Ekpene road is in my LGA. It is a federal road. The state governor is constructing a brand new road that will link us to Akwa ibom state. The stretch is from Ururuka through umuobiakwa-umuakatawom to Onicha Ngwa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Ponponkon: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Funnicator:

Abia and Akwa ibom state governors asked for approval to jointly fix Ikot-ekpene road Aba but Minister of works Babatunde Raji Fashola did not grant the request. you're well aware that governor cannot just dabble into a federal road without the consent of federal government. FG rather approved of Abia and Rivers fixing Enugu Pot Harcourt express way. That's why you have noticed work ongoing there since 2weeks now

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ponponkon:
Aba Ikot Ekpene road is in my LGA. It is a federal road. The state governor is constructing a brand new road that will link us to Akwa ibom state. The stretch is from Ururuka through umuobiakwa-umuakatawom to Onicha Ngwa
have the begun work on the road or is it still in the planning stage? would love to see a pic update of faulks road and the alledged leather clustter under construction.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by ImperialYoruba: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ponponkon:

What happened to the road linking you to Akwa Ibom before, abi you never had one?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ponponkon:

Very beautiful. When the devil wants to block your way, create another way. If BRF won't let Abia state Government in joint with AKSG to construct Aba-Ikot Ekpene FRoad then a new route must be constructed by the both parties, when determination to serve the people is on course, no bagga can stand in the way.

Kudos Ikpeazu, I hope to see this new road you talk about commissioned as soon as possible. I almost died on Aba-Ikot ekpene road last Tuesday.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

What happened to the road linking you to Akwa Ibom before, abi you never had one?

That is the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road. Very terrible as Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Fashola won't fix it, and won't approve Udom & Ikpeazu to fix it, that's why Ikpeazu is creating another route himself. Why else do you think those regions bitterly hate FG. Work on their region, NO, consent them to work on it themselves. No.

Glad Ikpeazu found another route. I want it commissioned as soon as possible.

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by henrydadon(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
angry

keep on giving out our money to foreigner..must a person with a white man skin be involve ??

cant we do it ourself

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by veekid(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
[center] incredible [/center]
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by kingwax7007: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
I hope that's not brown roof I am seeing? Abi na the soil wey dem dey compact fly IP, come dey rest until the roof?

I think say only SW get brown roof ni?

This matter confuses me..

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by lonelydora: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Okay nah
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by LoveDecay(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
kingwax7007:
I hope that's not brown roof I am seeing? Abi na the soil wey dem dey compact fly IP, come dey rest until the roof?

Arabs in Biafra .... one would think they would employ Israel contractorstongue

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by BrutalJab: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice.
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by TimeManager(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Is this the best Igbo thread the Mods could push to the FP after several hours of the day?. Not good enough.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by oboy3(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
kingwax7007:

I see only one brown roof but see Ibadam

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by ehispapa(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
oboy3:

dont mind that guy..The brown roofs in SW is epic.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Josmila(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
TimeManager:
Is this the best Igbo thread the Mods could push to the FP after several hours of the day?. Not good enough.
Kiss the truth!

What's an igbo thread? Take your tribalistic self outta here please
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by highmood(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
What's the essence of PHD attached to his name. Does that mean the Phd is equal to the projects he has accomplished in Abia State?
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Oildichotomy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
I have issues with putting up uncompleted projects. We should allow them finish it please.

Or maybe the idea is to sway emotions
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by kachiz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Aba road? Is this towards Olokoro?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by IRobot7(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one coming from ikpeazu.
Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by oboy3(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
ehispapa:

dont mind that guy..The brown roofs in SW is epic.
I noticed anytime a pic of South east is posted on Nairaland,they pick one or two brown roofs and start saying "I thought there is no brown roof in the south east", truth is that the whole brown roof in Igboland is not even up to one street in Ibadan

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by danidee10(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
oboy3:

Brown roof Republic in all its glory grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia by etinanguy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
What are there talking abt self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar On A Condolence Visit In Bauchi Over Windstorm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.