Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) (33167 Views)

Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Trailer Crushes Tricycle Driver To Death In Imo State, Destroys Many Shops / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by chimere66: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
As shared by Ossai....

'R.I.P: TAXI DRIVER CRUSHED BY TRAILER AT PTI JUNCTION EFFURUN -WARRI

What a sad way to END the life that one lives.

An innocent taxi man that was knocked down by a trailer driver at the popular PTI JUNCTION Warri.

God pls guide our foot step, no one knows when and how he or she will die.

May His Soul R.I.P'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/trailer-crushes-taxi-driver-to-death-in.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by stainlink(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jesus! What Tha hell is this?
These days Trailers and crushing are like

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by kingwax7007: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
This one na 3D graphics picture!!

15 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
shocked

Safety is of the Lord only... Kai!!! And i'm here worrying over nothing!

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jeez!!!!!! Lord have mercy.... What is going on in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Only someone living in or has lived in Nigeria can look at such a graphic picture like this and still go home, eat, and sleep well.

Then get get up tomorrow and life goes on as normal

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by veekid(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2016

shocked shocked chisos shocked

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oh no!

Rip to the dead.
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by freesinzu(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
I think we had enough already of this trailers already, trailer drivers are the worst they like bullying other cars of the road cos of their size, there should be a moving time and drivers should be re-examined.
Rip to the dead.

This is the GRAPHIEST picture have ever seen in my life

13 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by koolcat: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
WTF.!
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Jayson1: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oh Heavens!!!

This is just too painful.

It's so terrifying how the harum-scarum trailer driver grinded the skull and then shattered his brains.

RIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by GiaGunn(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jesus! cry cry

RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
wow... May God help us
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmm if there's life truly there's hope.

I appreciate God for the gift of life.

9 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
this is really not a good way to die

i dont wish this for even my worst enemy

that have to be the most graphic pic have come across since the beginning of this year

may we all see the end of this year in jesus name

[img]http://i./3osxY9xNvysDS7Hvmo.gif[/img]

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
pls where is the head. Jesuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
What is happening to all these trailers
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Larablink(f): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
God have mercy. The way peoples are dieing and head are been crush ehn. The end Is surely here.
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by wagzyl: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Please God, bless his soul and grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Preserve us oh Lord in your mercy, forgive our sins and grant us the grace of a happy death...

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by helpinghands(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Getting too much
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
RIP, embarassed
The police should trace the owner of those legs in shoes and arrest them so they can go after the driver.
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by AlexCk: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
My God,

His head was crushed, if only the man knew this would happen to him today, he would have just stayed home.

If only cry cry

Life tho,
Sometimes its just unfair

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by emvico(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
embarassed
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by ceeethru(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is terrible. RIP Sir
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Kiddominant(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
What the hell did I just see, We will stop all this drunk afonjas and abokis from killing our people with their trailers in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
gidgiddy:
Only someone living in or has lived in Nigeria can look at such a graphic picture like this and still go home, eat, and sleep well.

no be small
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Op u should have put terribly graphic, I just finished eating fufu na

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
life!!! a sad way to leave the earth
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by canalily(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Just look at man that took his bath todayundecidedevery 'a whole me' 'do you know who i am' "you want to try me' i go show you who am blablablabla...is when that breathe is with you. Ônce its out u ar nothing at all but ordinary meatangry

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
xoxo001:
pls where is the head. Jesuuuu!
His head?
have you seen it?
Re: Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
gidgiddy:

Exactly, we have been desensitized to the point these things are now part of our everyday lives...shocking

There are millions of Europeans who have never witnessed the sightbof blood on there roads talkless of brain matter, but in Nigeria, its almost an everyday thing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) / Trailer Kills Conductor In Lagos This Morning (Graphic Photo) / Truck Rams Into Building In Ijebu-Ode: Mum, Daughter, 1 Other Crushed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.