Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91197 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by GurlFriend: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
See earlier threads and accusations:

Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/3360614/ivie-edobor-zenith-bank-staff

Zenith Bank Sacks Staff Who Brutalised His Wife & Fractured Her Bones(photos) - https://www.nairaland.com/3464801/zenith-bank-sacks-staff-brutalised

"My Wife Had Sex With A Married Man, Got Pregnant For Him & Aborted The Twin" - John Edobor

John Edobor, the man who was accused by his estranged wife, Ivie Edobor, of violently attacking her and breaking her leg has for the first time since the incident spoken his side of the story. Recall that earlier in the week, his wife's lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye announced that John had been sacked by his employers, Zenith bank in demonstration of their stand against domestic violence.

After his sack, Laila's blog reached out to him to hear his side of the story, and his version (which he has also posted on his social media page) of what happened is totally different from his wife Ivie's version of events. According to him, his wife had allegedly had an affair with a married man, gotten pregnant for him and aborted the pregnancy. He also alleged that it was this married man who was allegedly responsible for her fractured leg, not him.

He also debunked his wife's claims that he has abandoned his 3 daughters he had with her, and attached photos of their school fees payment as proof.

Read the allegations he sent to Laila's blog below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/john-edobor-man-accused-of-breaking.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by GurlFriend: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Start here

The killer and the cheat...the true Story of Ivie Edobor...

Ivie Angela Edobor who lives in Number 43, Aderibigbe Street, Masha Kilo, Surulere, Lagos, got married at Saint Dominics Catholic Church, 356, Herbert Macaulay Street, Yaba, Lagos on Saturday, 30th June, 2007 at 12:00noon. We did the traditional marriage ceremony at the father’s compound at No. 2, Sola Oluwole Close, Abisogun Estate, Alafia Sari-Iganmu, off Lagos Badagry Expressway on a Thursday, 28th June, 2007. And as well as the marriage Registry in Lagos at Ikoyi on the 17th January, 2007 (all the marriage documents are attached).

Ivie and I are blessed with three children (three girls – senior 9 years old; second – 7 years and 4 years old respectively). Ivie and I had lived together all these years in peace devoid of rancour and acrimony together and love.

Ivie Edobor once worked for Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc until she resigned her appointment on the 11th July, 2011 in view of the fact that she was been accused of collecting kickbacks from the bank's contractors in order for her to perform her duties as administrative staff. She exhibited these traits of fraud, corrupt practices and financial misappropriation which led to her termination and dismissal from Airtel and Starcomms .

When Ivie resigned (find attached her resignation letter) in order for her not to be at home doing nothing, we both had a discussion on her nest line of what she could do and then she suggested that she wanted to start importing diapers from the United Kingdom (UK) and start distributing and selling in retail which I obliged her by giving her initial start-up capital of about N500, 000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) and as the year progresses, we noticed that the business was moving I had to borrow moneys from friends and with my personal savings to inject into the business which amounted to about N8million (Eight Million Naira Only).

Every year, it was our agreement that audit be done to ensure that, the business is actually doing well and to make sure tax is paid to Government as well. This was actually adhered to in 2012 and in 2013, I noticed that Ivie had refused to call the accountant to come audit her books. I kept insisting on the audit to be done since she knows the accountant and have his contacts and moreover where we were staying in Ajah at No 76, House 3, Street X, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah, Lagos, was not far from where the accountant was actually living in Ajah.

This persisted until in September 17th 2014 when strange faces of people I had never met or spoken with before kept coming to knock at my gate as early as 5a.m. every morning to demand for their moneys from Ivie and when the amount was added together that came knocking and requesting for their moneys it came to about N25,204,250 (Twenty Five Million, Two Hundred and Four Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira Only). Please see attached the list of people she was owing and these people are available if you which to speak with them.

Despite all these borrowings, Ivie could not account for what the sum of N25, 204,250 was spent on and till date she has not being able to explain in clear terms what the money was used for. She could not explain to me or her family members how she spent such huge sum of money. It became clear of recent after two years that she actually borrowed these moneys to save face from shame since Mr. Matthew Agbaire who she was dating was threatening to blackmail her if she could not part with money anytime Matthew Agbaire requested for any sum to use for himself.

In November 24th, 2015, Ivie was pregnant for me with twins which she confirmed severally in our chat (see attached for your perusal and confirmation the Ultra Sound Scan Report for the LMP and EDD) and the pregnancy grow for 5 (five) months and the babies had become 5(five) months old in June.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by GurlFriend: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Continue

Since Ivie was living in Surulere despite my several plead to the father to allow Ivie and the children to come join me in Yaba notwithstanding that Ivie and I looked for the apartment in Yaba for us to live as one family again, Ivie deceded to stay back in surulere and every Fridays she would come to sleep with me while on weekdays she kept sleeping with Matthew Agbaire who is married with his own kids.

Until May 2016, when my kids where on midterm break, and they came to spend the holiday with me in Yaba that two of my children told me that, every night, one uncle Matthew was always coming to the house to sleep in mummy’s room till the next day and he will buy them suya. And when I asked Ivie she initially denied until I showed her a video clip of what the children told me that she then admitted (see attached our chat for your perusal) and at this time Ivie was still pregnant.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by GurlFriend: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
He narrates what allegedly happened on the night of the attack

Since Ivie knew the consequences of her action she begged and pleaded that, she would need to go for confession which she did in June 5th, 2016 at Saint Dominic Catholic Church, Yaba. There she promised the reverend father Felix never to go back to such life again. Two days later I received a phone call from the house help that, Matthew came again to take her out and did not return until late in the night. When I asked Ivie she denied and she beat up the house help as well as collected her phone from her.

At this time Ivie had threatened she was going to flush the babies since I am doubting the paternity of the twin. Because, I asked Ivie if you are pregnant for me and still kept sleeping with another man (Matthew Agbaire) so who own the babies? We would need to do a DNA test to actually know who their father is.

Three days later, Ivie and Matthew Agbaire went to abort the babies since she was worried that I kept insisting on the DNA of the children. When I asked ivie what happened to the babies she said she could not face the shame of having bastard children which am not ready to father and this kept me worried up till now since Ivie could kill children that were already formed (7months) babies.

I spoke with the father who lives in Orile, in Lagos and even went to see him about it and all I got from the father was he will talk to Ivie and two of her aunties and I tried calling her mother who lives in UK but she would not pick her calls and as well told my family members about it too.

[b]On what happened in June 19th 2016, incident that got ivie admitted at Tokin Hospital for broken leg, contrary to claims by Ivie, she actually got injured during a scuffle between myself and Matthew Agbaire who brought out a hammer his tool box in his car to fight me when Ivie at sighting me started shouting ole, ole for the security men to come and kill when Matthew brought her back home past one (1:00a.m.) in the morning while the children were left at home with a girl of about 13years old to care for them while Ivie and Matthew went to a hotel to have sex. Ivie in an attempt to allow Matthew to run away was holding on to my hands backward and in the course of my struggle, Ivie and I fell to the ground and then, Matthew wanted to seize the opportunity to slam the hammer in his hand on me which I dodged and then I noticed he was not relenting the second time after first strike which actually hit ivie, and then she shouted, when saw him trying to raise his hand again, I had to row over ivie and stood on my feet before the security men came to rescue the situation. Matthew quickly rushed her to a hospital in Surulere perhaps the same hospital the twin was aborted by Ivie and Matthew.[/b]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by GurlFriend: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Here, he debunks her allegations that he abandoned his 3 daughters and refused to fend for them. He attached proof of school fees receipts.

Ivie has consistently told people that I have not been taking care of the children school fees (find attached the receipts of my children school fees till date for your perusal). She has push out false information to the public for her to continuously gain sympathy from the public, press, bloggers, the civil society and human rights activist.

4 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by GurlFriend: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
And finally...

It will shock you to know that Ivie was married to one Mr. Benedith Jatto on the 17th December 2002 a document she used in her NYSC and equally in her former place of employment while she was working with Airtel Nigeria. I got to know and see all of these when this issue came up and a copy of the document is available for your perusal. And up till date that married has not been dissolved which means ivie is legally married to two men.

Ivie is doing all these for her to hide her shame and the face of Matthew Agbaire a father of two who is still married to his wife, and work in Centrix Allied Limited who is the brain behand her termination of the twin and the her broken leg. It is unfortunate that Ivie is acting this way because as my wife and mother of my beautiful children this is not the way I planned for us.

As a responsible father I have consistently played my role and provided for them to the best of my ability all that they needed.

So please tell me how I went wrong.... You can imagine my shock to find out that I am her 2nd husband...was it wrong of me to have encouraged and empowered my wife? Please tell me which man will take it...she only shouted out so the issue of the children she killed will not come limelight....

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmm, he's got enough to prove reasonable doubt. But there need to be witnesses as to the assault to say what happened. Because right now, that's his word against hers. Ivie claims he attacked her and her bf, he claims it was a 3-way brawl and she got hurt by her bf, both of them should provide witnesses. He is on trial for attempted murder of his spouse, not for not paying Child support. Though it was bad of her to lie about that to the media.

I don't buy that first marriage one, St. Dominic's is very thorough about their vetting process. So they would have announced banns in her village so that some nosy neighbour would come forward and they will stop the wedding. He would have been informed of her previous marriage to another man. Catholic church doesn't play with banns in Nigeria.

And they can subpoena her doctor in court to produce her medical history to prove a late-term abortion or not. So he should provide the name of the hospital in Surulere to the court. However, the wife says he kicked her out 2 years before the assault, the messages see her admitting that their marriage broke down 2 years before assault. How come he thought it was his? Unless they were still living together.

If one looks at the dates from the payments, August 2014, they were in school in Abraham Adesanya, so it's either they still lived close to Laura Stephens. And that payment was for 2014/2015 session. But August 2016, they were paying for 1st term in a Surulere school.
There is no 2015 schoolfees attached, so maybe she paid for that year.

Why is her scan showing single gestational sac (one baby) yet he claims she aborted twins? Na so??

He's being charged with attempted murder (the NGO scaled up the charges from assault). The Law allows that a scuffle can lead to a slap in an argument with your spouse, but punches and visible beating and any broken limbs or anything that comes to the hospital is Assault.

If he can get a good lawyer, someone that handles Criminal cases, he can prove reasonable doubt to the Judge that Ivie is a an untrustworthy plantiff so her version of the story cannot be trusted and insist on witness account around the area. Someone must have seen or heard something. If they were brawling with her bf, Surulere is not so quiet that someone won't have opened their window to peek and pokenose. Sometimes, an amebo neighbour can be a lifesaver o grin

There are holes in both their stories. The fact remains, he was at her Surulere residence at a time he should not have been. That is why he is being charged with Attempted Murder, the only reason he would show up at his estranged wife's house at 1am is because he went there looking for a fight. So, all this may help him but he will definitely get a charge on his head. I suspect this info dump is to sway the court into dropping the Attempted Murder charge to Assault. His lawyer is trying to show that Ivie has a history of extreme provocation towards John. So that yes, he went to look for a fight/confront her and her lover but he did not plan on things escalating.

It doesn't matter if you married the devil, you are not allowed to attempt to physically beat him up and get away with it. You are expected to divorce the devil or reconcile with the devil but not get into a fight with it.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Viking007(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
After God, fear Nigerian women.

374 Likes 21 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by deeplow: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
One has to read/hear both sides of a story before one concludes. Nigerian media, na first come, best served. Everybody is already with ideas that the man is evil, even myself.

May God provide good wife for us and husband for the ladies. Al these stories sef dey scare person.

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm! But why are you coming out now to spill the beans after you lost your job? Why now?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by rvpbae: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bullocks! Bullocks!! Bullocks!!!

This doesn't justify why or how her leg got shattered. So ordinary fall led to broken bones?

All this story is for an entirely different case, let him sue for defamation or carry matter go customary court.

He is being charged with assault and battery or that kind thing, two different cases.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by peterdrury: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Who could have imagined that the persons involved were good lovers prior to the incident. I'm not trying to take side with him or her but after reading this, I feel they should settle out of court. Who knows, they might fall in love again. Love can be found in a hopeless place.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by NevetsIbot(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
nd I was believing this woman

That person up there asking if an ordinary fall broke the womans leg.... Did you even read the report well?

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
I'm lost. What's the genesis of the story?

Lagos marriages. One week one trouble.

9 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by 5minsmadness: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
The world has changed.

Silence is no longer golden..

He should have spoken out earlier oh, but i'm glad he has evidence to substantiate most of his claims.

Barr Shebi u now see what i was telling you, to take it easy, make proper investigations before taking this case? You think nigerians are like the whites where you were doing your law practice for decades, its a different ball game over here oh, they will just use victim mentality to rubbish the good name you have built. Our women are not as angelic/innocent as you think!

I warned you sir, i warned you!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, if you're fighting with your spouse, save your messages. Email your Whatsapp and BBM messages with spouse to yourself. This is simple Spousal Battle Tactics 101. grin Everyone should know this.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by 5minsmadness: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
cococandy:

He broke her leg. She's currently on crutches. The case got charged to court. His place of work was pressured to sack him. She took his gist to the bloggers as a deadbeat dad. He's defending.

Very boring Assault case. I've heard of much more interesting cases, nothing like a man dying and multiple kids and multiple wives. They can bring their babalawo to court grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Kennedymac(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
bros hw u cum marry ashawo in place of a wife sotey she cum get belle for another man

but yet.............

it's still not enough for the kinda design wey u abi na the mathew gave her for her legedence benz ooo

people always call the devil a he bt .......i think the devil is a woman

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by TheArchangel(f): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Keep the sh!t coming pipu!!!! Entertainment galore

Meanwhile, there is no evidence of multiple pregnancy as the scan is showing Singleton gestation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Ahmeduana(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
AND FOR INSIDE THIS ONE SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE PROMOTING FEMINISM!

10 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheArchangel:
Keep the sh!t coming pipu!!!! Entertainment galore

Meanwhile, there is no evidence of multiple pregnancy as the scan is showing Singleton gestation.

Grab your popcorn!

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by nnamdibig(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Women! Women!! Women!!! . . This man is really very patient

74 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by TheArchangel(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onegai:

Grab your popcorn!
I dey gidigba!! grin grin

The show is real

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Mimzyy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank goodness i was nt quick to judge.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by 5minsmadness: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
cococandy:

They broke up following irreconcilable differences i.e she had an affair and got pregnant.
He works in zenith.
She works as a businesswoman.
She lives in a posh area of lagos state. Rent is through the roof.
Xomplained that the man abandoned her and the kids i.e child support and stuff.
However she is making good money from her buisness.
Man ignored her complaints.
Sge claims that one day sge was coming out of her gate when the man attacked her and broke both her legs with a hammer and walked off.
Has been demanding compensation.
He has been quiet
She approached a well respected lawyer who is very passionate about domestic violence.
He was outraged by her story and took the case as one of senseless domestic violence.
He put pressure on his workplace(zenith bank)
He got sacked.
Now he is responding.
Says he never broke her legs. Her lover did it by mistake while trying to hit him.
Says she had affairs and has veen bringing out proof.
Says he has been paying for the kids(which she refuted) and has brought out proof.
You can read the rest.
You're up to speed.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks you guys. As much as I hate domestic violence, I think false accusations are worse.
Does she have witnesses to the assault?
Or is it a he said/ she said thing.

If she lied about him not supporting the kids, even if he broke her leg, without witnesses, it will be hard for people to believe her.

Onegai:

He broke her leg. She's currently on crutches. The case got charged to court. His place of work was pressured to sack him. She took his gist to the bloggers as a deadbeat dad. He's defending.

Very boring Assault case. I've heard of much more interesting cases, nothing like a man dying and multiple kids and multiple wives. They can bring their babalawo to court grin
5minsmadness:

They broke up following irreconcilable differences i.e she had an affair and got pregnant.
He works in zenith.
She works as a businesswoman.
She lives in a posh area of lagos state. Rent is through the roof.
Xomplained that the man abandoned her and the kids i.e child support and stuff.
However she is making good money from her buisness.
Man ignored her complaints.
Sge claims that one day sge was coming out of her gate when the man attacked her and broke both her legs with a hammer and walked off.
Has been demanding compensation.
He has been quiet
She approached a well respected lawyer who is very passionate about domestic violence.
He was outraged by her story and took the case as one of senseless domestic violence.
He put pressure on his workplace(zenith bank)
He got sacked.
Now he is responding.
Says he never broke her legs. Her lover did it by mistake while trying to hit him.
Says she had affairs and has veen bringing out proof.
Says he has been paying for the kids(which she refuted) and has brought out proof.
You can read the rest.
You're up to speed.

11 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by 5minsmadness: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by LCASHMAN(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
WHENEVER I READ STORIES LIKE THIS I BEGIN TO IMAGINE THAT AT SOME POINT THESE TWO USE TO BEND OVER AND RAM SHAFT IN THE HOLE.if I say atam cucumber chidima, fruit sellers association of naija will attack me

27 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Eyah, sorry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by kidman96(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmm... Women! Women! Women!...hmmm.. I fear una ooo!

May God help us men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by eyinjuege: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

I've read your previous posts.
Now, let's try and apply logic to this issue, devoid of all sentiments.
Let's even assume she's a prostitute and a fraud, and he's a saint.
What was he doing in front of her house at that time of the day?. It was early hours of the morning, from the initial story.
What's the probability he wasn't there to cause trouble? Did he call her earlier he was coming to see his children? Why trespass on someone's property, if not to cause trouble?
The truth is, he started the whole brouhaha. By even being there uninvited is suspicious. The outcome of the fracas was all because he didn't have self control.
Relationships break down, but everyone should just carry their wahala and go. They don't have blood ties ( they're not related- as we can't choose our relatives, but we can choose who we want to spend our lives with), so why stalk her? She could have lost her life.
He's on trial for attempted murder, so any reasonable company will wash their hands off him,. That's the way of the world, its not personal. They would even deny they ever knew him if they could.
I sincerely don't believe the woman has mental imbalance or on psychotropic drugs not to know who assaulted her.
I'm just trying to be objective here.
The same way I can never side a housewife who goes to her husband's mistress house to fight her, or a housewife pouring hot water on her husband because he's cheating, or the one that poisoned her step son.
Just walk away. See your children at arranged times, weekends, holidays or whatever. They're the ones that are your blood, and should be your utmost concern.
What some call love is just obsession, and it always makes people irrational.

34 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.