Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91269 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by dermmy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
stilldan001:
Sometimes you just wonder if you can ever trust women in this life sha.

u better don't trust them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by mtngloetiartel: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onegai:

Grab your popcorn!
must you eat popcorn! Mtchw! Mumu

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by kingsass: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Still not the right approach bro.......ain't kul

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm umu nwanyi, umu nwanyi, umu nwanyiiiii..... tufiakwa! You lot ain't loyal at all. Imagine a man used his hard earned money to setup a business for his wife and when the dough started rolling in, disloyalty and infidelity became his reward.

Truth be told, if roles are reversed completely, men will turn slaves and toys for women to use at will.

9 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by skyice(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
And... What kinda school issue receipts without stamp *just thinking though*

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by suyamasta(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chaiii! God abeg make i no jam life partner wey go worry my life Fada Fada i beg! i cannot deal

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Topmaike007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chai
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Montaque(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
When I read up to his meeting with his father inlaw and the fact that his mother inlaw rather lives in the UK while the father in law stays in Nigeria, I knew all these were bound to happen.
History keeps repeating itself.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by AZeD1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
The man is on trial for attempted murder, all this will get him is public sympathy.

He better get a good lawyer and start practising his defence.

4 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by andyanders: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Selfhood:
I really wish Zenith can take him back.
To prove their stand for and towards integrity.

This is good evidence in my opinion.

Very good evidence herein. Zenit should recall this man because no man can take this. If investigators can be sent to those offices she has worked to determine the kind of a lady that Ivie is, then they can be able to establish her pilfering character as stated by her husband that led to her been dismissed from those offices she worked for.

Also, her husband equally stated names of people she owed money that has been calling for her should be interviewed to determine what actually transpired between her and those customers of hers.

4 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Gassa007: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
rvpbae:
Bullocks! Bullocks!! Bullocks!!!

This doesn't justify why or how her leg got shattered. So ordinary fall led to broken bones?

All this story is for an entirely different case, let him sue for defamation or carry matter go customary court.

He is being charged with assault and battery or that kind thing, two different cases.
Did you even read it at all Smh

8 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Vizzim: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Naija women... I trowey salute she was even proud with all the affairs things

5 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Coldfeets: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Unsad:

You're the unbelievable one here.

Don't mind that püssy äss nïgga.

Probably, he thinks by saying that women are gonna like him.

But in reality, he just exposed he's nothing but just another wussy.

5 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by lawani: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
You get legally married and there is evidence at NYSC, then you got married again in 2007 to John Edobor in 2007! That is fraud. A case of bigamy. The woman will go to prison on that alone.

They should have divorced properly. Not divorcing properly means a case of trespass cant be sustained by the woman. The woman will be worsted if they go to trial and if that lover has money, he will pay damages to John Edobor! The woman too will pay if she has money. Both are criminals.

5 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Missmossy(f): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ewww this woman is such a great liar and a cheat without an iota of guilt. She has been married prior her marriage to this man. So serious with all the allegations coming up. Nigerian marriages and issues like this though, singles are scared to get married.

Its quite disheartening, if there is one thing i really hate in a man or woman its a lying tongue, that can do anything in the face of shame. I do hope the innocent one which i don't know and even can't still deduce from all of these gets acquitted.

6 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Viking007:
After God, fear Nigerian women.
na we biko
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Vizzim:
Naija women... I trowey salute she was even proud with all the affairs things
Up us
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by iykedare(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Serves her right.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
this one don pass burial biography

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cr7lomo: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
checkengine:
Hmmmmmm umu nwanyi, umu nwanyi, umu nwanyiiiii..... tufiakwa! You lot ain't loyal at all. Imagine a man used his hard earned money to setup a business for his wife and when the dough started rolling in, disloyalty and infidelity became his reward.

Truth be told, if roles are reversed completely, men will turn slaves and toys for women to use at will.

Absolutely true...women are very selfish heartless and wicked...to appreciate is a no no for them...God knew this and gave men the commanding lead

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Coldfeets:

Don't mind that püssy äss nïgga.

Probably, he thinks by saying that women are gonna like him.

But in reality, he just exposed he's nothing but just another wussy.
be careful, you might choke
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by sheyishay: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
I Believe this man side of the story 100% .evidence are facts and facts don't lie.This Ivie of a woman is indeed a prostitute hiding under the umbrella of domestic violence.How I wish Zenith bank can recall this man back to work.Ha women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by lielbree: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Na lie! angry

This man is a devil. He and the woman were already divorced before he tried to kill her
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by MattFreeman007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
This One Na Long Story...Wetin U Dey Wait Reach Now, U No Chopoff That Ivie Right Hand And Blind Her Two Eyes With Acid.. Now You Dey Show Us Hardley Chase Novel Scripts To Read..
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by KingGeorgey(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am perplexed and shocked that a woman with three Kids will cheat like a whorrre and the man sef can even stand her admitting it and still try to make it work.. The man is freaking patient.. Abeg eee.. There's nothing there to settle.. If I were d man I won't be able to stand having her in a house with me.. While I type this I just got the feeling she was a spoilt rich brat before she got hooked up to the guy... AYAMTAYAD.. Jesus do and come

7 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by pedrilo: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
marriage!
marriage!!
marriage!!!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
eyinjuege:

All those school fees receipts except the last one had Mr and Mrs on it. The only one I can confidently say he paid was the last one posted. He insisted they write only his name on the receipt. Don't be surprised if Ivie brings out her bank records and transactions to show the money leaving her Acct to the schools acct (transfer or cheques).
I'd like to see his bank records before I can say for sure who paid the school fees. That's very easy to verify.
I say this because hardly will a man be separated from his wife, and will still be including her name in school fees receipt if he's the one paying.
Anyway, wetin consign me. I like all these civil and criminal cases.
Its just sad our police don't know how to investigate properly, and nobody bothers about forensic investigations.
The hammer in question, whose finger prints are on it? Who even owns the hammer in the first place sef? The owner must have brought it out from wherever- car boot, or house to cause havoc and nothing else.
So many questions...

That's true o. Well, let Ivie give a rebuttal by releasing her bank records for those months, if they show that she withdrew corresponding amounts of money, then there is a high chance she paid the schoolfees in parents' names to cover up a crumbling marriage and that her ex tried to manipulate evidence to make her look bad. And if that is true, no judge will believe he isn't capable of attempted murder. He will be toast. Ivie and lawyers, over to you!

At the end of the day, who broke her leg is the koko, all these are distracting and public sympathy plays.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Atigba: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Na Benin girl

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
nnamdibig:
Women! Women!! Women!!!
This man is really very patient
men men men!

The man is jobless again
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Vizzim: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Up us
Hmmm.. I up and salute u all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.