Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91288 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2016
eyinjuege, oya come and hear gist. I went to listen to gossip from some people grin. Ivie and John are a pair and totally deserve each other. It is such a messy situation that neither of them are in any way trustworthy nor are their hands clean. All that has to be determined is who was holding the object when she got hurt. But the lies both of them have told up till this moment grin I agree with you, all the other receipts said "Mr and Mrs" only the last said "Mr". And read the comment section of blogs carrying this story: people who know them say she has a history of taking and defaulting on loans and he has a history of collecting huge sums of money from her to finance his responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by mapet: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2016
234GT:
Shame on Zenith Bank H.R. They are very unprofessional to have sacked the man.

They are very professional and I doubt if they will take him back. John's domestic wahala is rubbing off badly on Zenith bank's brand and not business can afford that

4 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by timmyblast(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2016
im not on anybody's side here. from the write-up, there are many accusation ranging from mismanagement of funds, debt, infidelity. But you guys are all about the infedility forgetting the rest. That being said, these whole issue didnt happen in the space of a month, its been on-going for years.
For all of you saying he kicked her out of the house, hope u read where he said she usually comes at weekend for love making as a result she got pregnant. "where is the kicking out ?" Nobody is even talking about the abortion here, its the right thing shey?
I also read some comment saying he should have left. is it that easy? after 3 children. Lastly was there a divorce, if no, then shes is still answering to the husband which makes it wrong to engage in a sexual relationship with another man.
lets even put it like these, what if this man pratice a doctrine where divorce is a Sin, hmmm? About the incident (bone crushing part) thats why we have a court. Things we need to know here is, who are the witnesses, dont tell me sisters, friends, or maybe hotel workers where the suppose man friend is a customer.
These whole issue is a complex one. Lets not jugde.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
timmyblast:
im not on anybody's side here. from the write-up, there are many accusation ranging from mismanagement of funds, debt, infidelity. But you guys are all about the infedility forgetting the rest. That being said, these whole issue didnt happen in the space of a month, its been on-going for years.
For all of you saying he kicked her out of the house, hope u read where he said she usually comes at weekend for love making as a result she got pregnant. "where is the kicking out ?" Nobody is even talking about the abortion here, its the right thing shey?
I also read some comment saying he should have left. is it that easy? after 3 children. Lastly was there a divorce, if no, then shes is still answering to the husband which makes it wrong to engage in a sexual relationship with another man.
lets even put it like these, what if this man pratice a doctrine where divorce is a Sin, hmmm? About the incident (bone crushing part) thats why we have a court. Things we need to know here is, who are the witnesses, dont tell me sisters, friends, or maybe hotel workers where the suppose man friend is a customer.
These whole issue is a complex one. Lets not jugde.

You conveniently left out d part dt the husband had cheated on the wife several times in the past. In ur head he wasn't wrong to "engage in a sexual relationship wt another woman". Right?? Typical.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by humblemikel(f): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2016
is the man trying to say he was keeping up with a cheat as a wife and never care to dissolve the marriage .
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by humblemikel(f): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2016
is the man trying to say he was keeping up with a cheat as a wife and never care to dissolve the marriage .
im not understanding please
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by ekoboy: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2016
divicode:

On top another matter you come write all this? If we look at you, you don't even have a boyfriend talkless of a fiancee or husband! Spit on your head and walk out of thread
Ma guy whats the frustration for na? Only expressed an opinion which we are all entitled to. No need for the insult.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Gemc3(f): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2016
That pregnancy test, is it not singleton pregnancy I'm seeing and not multiple?

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by noah24(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Pidgin2:
Where are the original school fees receipts, if he truly paid for the fees he should have original copies and who pays for feeding, welfare, hospital bills etc which the kids require?. Jail him for wife battering

Doubting thomas... Go ask d man na...
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by noah24(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Zeze06:
God please lead us not into temptation. . .If any man behaves like this around my wife am sure to be a murderer.

God help us all.. I ll kill a niqqa

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
hahaha jesus christ!!!!!!!GOD bless people like prof akinwale of the great university of ibadan oooo,see the way new generation of these days are bastardizing the law and having very myopic knowledge about the law and i begin to wonder what kind of lawyers our law schools and universities are churning out these days,i pity the future of this country ooo if this is the kind of half baked lawyers we are going to be currently seeing in this country?? Do you even understand anticipatory guilt at all??my GOD i need to see those that educated you people at the law school,they need to be sacked if truly they are the ones that passed this half baked knowledge to you and graduated you people or maybe you are still in school studying law??!like seriously??jeez the current educational system has failed!!!!you need to work under a sound legal praticitioner that should educate you more so that you can become a good lawyer in the future...but for now read more law books to sharpern your knowledge....please do not bring ignorance into law and allow people to start talking down on we legal practicitioners...jeez...no wonder many of you this new generation of lawyers have been turned to charge and bail lawyers..no person that needs correct justice phase will ever hire you except if the person is just looking for a charge and bail lawyer or the person is an illiterate or not well informed about law..

Beautiful! I'm quoting you because I wanted to remember who you said your lecturer was.

I spoke to a couple of lawyers. I dunno, but I kinda get the feeling they are more experienced than you guys (I mean, one may be a SAN, the other may have work with very popular chambers and be an experienced 20 year lawyer, one may have been a former Head of a Law school, but maybe you guys are much more experienced). Anyhoo, they kept asking me who exactly said John Edobor was fired by Zenith Bank for this case and all we could see was that the lawyer representing Ivie Edobor wrote that he sent an email to Zenith Bank and someone (some unnamed official) made a phonecall to him stating he was fired because of it. That so far, Zenith Bank has not released any official statement. One of the lawyers said that it was weird that lawyers would NOT know that a termination is based on whatever contract an employee signed with his employer and Zenith Bank cannot willy-nilly fire anyone just like that for any reason, that the Banking Union can easily take up the case of wrongful termination. So if John Edobor got fired, he got fired for breaching some part of the contract he signed with Zenith Bank as per his employment. They all wondered why you two were speculating based on unverified reports that Zenith Bank had fired John Edobor for this case. A fact I kept mentioning but you ignored. Both lawyers asked if you and Daboomb had ever studied Contract Law and one asked for your name, since you mentioned a lecturer. If you would to speak to them, please let me know: I'm sure you know better than they do and you would like a chance to argue your position smiley

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Edusouls(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Viking007:
After God, fear Nigerian women.
hahaha,i feel you, but not only nigerian women,but women as a whole...

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Rexleo(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Sexyolori:

Hun, your reasoning and line of thought is so thorough. Are you a lawyer?
you my dear is a big fraud,daboomb just took onegirl to cleaners and the next minute you here praise singing urself with a different moniker.shame lawyer girl

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Edusouls(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nd I was believing this woman

That person up there asking if an ordinary fall broke the womans leg.... Did you even read the report well?
hahaha u should beleive her now,you women are demonic liars,you can make pure lies look as if it is true...a powerful gift inherited from the devil to women in eden..
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by crazymommy(f): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

Beautiful! I'm quoting you because I wanted to remember who you said your lecturer was.

I spoke to a couple of lawyers. I dunno, but I kinda get the feeling they are more experienced than you guys (I mean, one may be a SAN, the other may have work with very popular chambers and be an experienced 20 year lawyer, one may have been a former Head of a Law school, but maybe you guys are much more experienced). Anyhoo, they kept asking me who exactly said John Edobor was fired by Zenith Bank for this case and all we could see was that the lawyer representing Ivie Edobor wrote that he sent an email to Zenith Bank and someone (some unnamed official) made a phonecall to him stating he was fired because of it. That so far, Zenith Bank has not released any official statement. One of the lawyers said that it was weird that lawyers would NOT know that a termination is based on whatever contract an employee signed with his employer and Zenith Bank cannot willy-nilly fire anyone just like that for any reason, that the Banking Union can easily take up the case of wrongful termination. So if John Edobor got fired, he got fired for breaching some part of the contract he signed with Zenith Bank as per his employment. They all wondered why you two were speculating based on unverified reports that Zenith Bank had fired John Edobor for this case. A fact I kept mentioning but you ignored. Both lawyers asked if you and Daboomb had ever studied Contract Law and one asked for your name, since you mentioned a lecturer. If you would to speak to them, please let me know: I'm sure you know better than they do and you would like a chance to argue your position smiley

And they were the ones that told you "anticipatory guilt??no i do not want to believe they told you that,they cannot be as dumb as that....maybe that was your own idea...

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
And they were the ones that told you "anticipatory guilt??no i do not want to believe they told you that,they cannot be as dumb as that....maybe that was your own idea...

Okay, but could you help me out by signing your name to this comment so I can pass it on Pleaassseeee cheesy don't be shy, let me know who is insulting me. C'mon... cheesy

(I don't go about picking fights because I never whom may be fighting, where they are coming from, but you did, sweetie. So you have my undivided attention, you and that other slowpoke)

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by crazymommy(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

Okay, but could you help me out by signing your name to this comment so I can pass it on Pleaassseeee cheesy

(I don't go about picking fights because I never whom I can be fighting, but you did, sweetie. So you have my undivided attention, you and that other slowpoke)
you don't sound like someone willing to gain more knowledge.....i guess you know it all.....how on earth will someone that is a lawyer have half baked knowledge about anticipatory guilt??*****faints****well this is nairaland though.....enjoy the moment on the thread...

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
you don't sound like someone willing to gain more knowledge.....i guess you know it all.....how on earth will someone that is a lawyer have half baked knowledge about anticipatory guilt??*****faints****well this is nairaland though.....enjoy the moment on the thread...

And you are a lousy lawyer! Because at no point in time did I ever say I was a lawyer, which is why I was speculating my heart away whilst the actual lawyers around me were talking. And all of them are too smart to come online and be speculating but not you. And I had other info on this matter because of the working experiences of both the Edobors. But you are a dunce because you believe anything anyone says, even about your profession. I was deliberately mixing up what I was hearing. It was clear to some lawyers that I knew a lawyer but I wasn't one. Which is why they weren't jumping over my mentions like you were. The fact remains, you cannot prove Zenith Bank fired him for this case, you cannot prove he is not guilty of Assault, but your morals and ethics are so poor that a client can break the law and you cannot be objective about the case. You and Daboomb brought up Anticipatory Guilt and Wrongful termination without wondering how a lawyer will email a company about a criminal case and the company will immediately follow their orders and someone will be foolish enough to call him to say they did. Because when a lawyer writes to a company, it is not their legal team that will respond, it's a random bros with phone who works there grin and you will go to court to fight Wrongful Termination based on that! grin I'd love to see you try.

C'mon provide your name or be quiet!!! Oya, lets know how brilliant you were in school, since it is not showing here well grin

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by ekoboy: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seriously what are the insults about
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by crazymommy(f): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

And you are a lousy lawyer! Because at no point in time did I ever say I was a lawyer, which is why I was speculating my heart away whilst the actual lawyers around me were talking. And all of them are too smart to come online and be speculating but not you. And I had other info on this matter because of the working experiences of both the Edobors. But you are a dunce because you believe anything anyone says, even about your profession. I was deliberately mixing up what I was hearing. It was clear to some lawyers that I knew a lawyer but I wasn't one. Which is why they weren't jumping over my mentions like you were. The fact remains, you cannot prove Zenith Bank fired him for this case, you cannot prove he is not guilty of Assault, but your morals and ethics are so poor that a client can break the law and you cannot be objective about the case. You and Daboomb brought up Anticipatory Guilt and Wrongful termination without wondering how a lawyer will email a company about a criminal case and the company will immediately follow their orders and someone will be foolish enough to call him to say they did. Because when a lawyer writes to a company, it is not their legal team that will respond, it's a random bros with phone who works there grin and you will go to court to fight Wrongful Termination based on that! grin I'd love to see you try.

C'mon provide your name or be quiet!!! Oya, lets know how brilliant you were in school, since it is not showing here well grin
K
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
K

You believed what Ivie Edobor's lawyer wrote about his termination, which made no sense to even a non-lawyer like me. How is it possible that such could happen? That should have been your first line: "this guy is a joker, which bank's legal team will make such an error and leave the bank exposed to a lawsuit later?"

Anyway, me, I don't want to fight. I have stuff to do and I'm sure you do too. Have a good weekend.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by doyinisaac(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
K
grin grin grin you are mean...so it is "k" that you will reply to all the epistles that onegai wrote?kai ...

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by crazymommy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

You believed what Ivie Edobor's lawyer wrote about his termination, which made no sense to even a non-lawyer like me. How is it possible that such could happen? That should have been your first line: "this guy is a joker, which bank's legal team will make such an error and leave the bank exposed to a lawsuit later?"

Anyway, me, I don't want to fight. I have stuff to do and I'm sure you do too. Have a good weekend.
K
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
MY BROTHER YOU DESERVE BETTER. GOD SEES YOUR HEART AND THE PAIN CAUSED BY HER FINANCIAL AND SEXUAL RECKLESSNESS. PLEASE
MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WOULD APPRECIATE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND MAY GOD KEEP ON PROVIDING FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE
OF YOUR KIDS.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by lozanni(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Viking007:
After God, fear Nigerian women.

I tell you.
If you fall into the hands of a karasheka, you are as good as finished.
Imagine losing your plum job and being arraigned for attempted murder.
Anyway, if the marriage had broken down, the guy should have accepted that fact, sought for a divorce and moved on with his life, who knows if fate might bring a more loving and faithful lady his way.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by lozanni(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:
Ladies and gentlemen, if you're fighting with your spouse, save your messages. Email your Whatsapp and BBM messages with spouse to yourself. This is simple Spousal Battle Tactics 101. grin Everyone should know this.

Eve, the schemer, lol.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by 5minsmadness: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
And now, new development is that they are blackmailing the husband with his nude pics. Smh.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by eyinjuege: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Daboomb:

"She" could be married but definitely IGNORANT of the law that operates between legally married couples.

A lot of people here, asking "What/Why did he go to Surulere" are IGNORANT.
They do not know that when you are legally married to someone, unless there is a RESTRAINING ORDER on any of the spouse, you are both bound (financially and materially) to each other.

Both the Yaba and Surulere houses belongs to both of them, irrespective of who pays the rent (as long as they are legally married)!
He/She can go to any of the houses at anytime, without any legal consequence

What has "she" being married got to do with anything? Is there a problem with that? Kindly let us know if you have got a problem with that.
Meanwhile, are you a family court lawyer? Otherwise, I doubt you know what you're talking about.
Its just common sense.
It doesn't have to be complicated. There's a reason they were separated. To be AWAY FROM each other, though they can still use that time to settle things if they both want to..
You can't decide to separate from a spouse and still insist you have access to their abode, and claim you've got the same rights to be there. It doesn't make sense, unless you're a trouble maker.
The other person that you qouted mentioned the issue of spending money on a wedding and them having children together, So what should her parents that have raised and spent money, time and effort on her say? Will her parents insist they have the final say in her life because they've spent so much on her? Isn't there a time they let go?
We should all learn to accept when a relationship has gone down the drain, never try to force things. People just seem to get unnecessarily emotional, but instead of trying to kill and maim out of uncontrollable jealousy, why not seek healing instead? Why not try to move on as whole and healthy in mind and body as much as possible?
Why not just learn to accept the things you cannot change? You cannot force anyone to like you talkless of love you. So why hold on? Why care so much that you go insane?

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by omogemi: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na wa o. I cant believe dt mr. Mathew is involved in all these. I knw him as a quiet guy but dt ws many years ago sha. I wonder what how he got involved in all this
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by damiso(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Not read all through the thread but na wa for all this people who keep messages and bring out later as ammunition chai shocked I witnessed a very messy fight among friends( not even a couple) where they were digging out text messages and FB messages sent years previously and I was amazed. So you guys were friends wearing all the andco and aso ebi, saying my sister from another mother and you were busy saving gist( more like gossip ) messages sent to each other to use in case of fight in the future abi? Guess people do that with spouses too, interesting embarassed

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by reflx(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
still nobody is asking for Mr Matthew Agbaire what he was doing with another man's wife by 1.00am....
knowing that the children were alone at home...
mr matthew eh angry angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
ekoboy:

Ma guy whats the frustration for na? Only expressed an opinion which we are all entitled to. No need for the insult.

Face your work and leave other people alone! Remove the log in your eyes before removing the specs on other's

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.