Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening (40483 Views)

Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) / This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by habsydiamond(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
I pray dem never use this kid oo. May God recover the kid for the people looking for him.
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by purem(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Iya EMA ri omo yin afonjaz will locate im n bring it 2u in JN abeg were iz ma ewa agonyin n agege bred I wan slip
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by soath(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2016
deeplow:
Too much evil in this country. I pray he is found alive.
Amen
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by mamajaz(f): 2:27am On Nov 18, 2016
alexistaiwo:
And if these kidnappers are caught and given the jungle justice. Some two bit human activist will be screaming.
Some crimes belong to the age era eg kidnapping people for ritual in this 21st century and such crimes deserve stone age punishment (jungle Justice).
You don't reason with them, If found guilty you book their appointment with God immediately
with God or with devil
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by chinology: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2016
You know that Anambra gives you trauma but I always enjoy our faceoff because it gives me room to unleash what I have in the arsenal against your worthless Imo state and it's inconsequential useless people..

[s]
Abagworo:
Anambra again.
[/s]
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by Ifeoma1992(f): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm ember month
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by bakarekabir: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2016
What will they do with this boy for crying out loud.The boy looked confused and kidnapped already before it happened
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by maximizer(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2016
jesu!!

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by chidifyn(f): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Master Godswill Eke Awa was also stolen from his resident in asaba Delta state in May 2016 @ the age of 18mths(1yr 6mths). He has not be found. He was allegedly stolen by popular madam Cash. Pls if u know who bought him or adopted him contact d parents +2348169768403 or nearest police station

Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by PRNTPIC: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
y54y54y5rt45y
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by PRNTPIC: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2020
fghrtr
Re: This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening by PRNTPIC: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
56yy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / 25-year-old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Jigawa / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.