Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 AM

Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day (57629 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Lolz
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Btruth: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Must she wear that cloth nii? A bi Oru wahala wo le leyi bayi?
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by canalily(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Stop moving this kind of nĂ´nsense news to public. What have we not seen be4undecided
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by advanceDNA: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Una sure say na boobii be dat.??..the thing resemble those small calabash we dey use drink palm wine for mammi market
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by poyet(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Are those boobs follow-come or attached boobs? Just silently asking because I am very confused at the moment!

Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by benzems(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by autonomous22: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2016
No b disease b dis ?? I no fit suck dis kam breast o
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Mufasa27(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2016
chinanu123:
If this is breast, I will not suck.
Homo,
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by link2ok(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2016
blesoh:
Mtheeew not even sexy, This is graphic.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by WomanOfRace(f): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2016
blesoh:

Don't mind her.

Sexy is a woman who covers herself up because it will keep men wondering how the package inside will look like. Quite appealing than those women that will display everything like buffalos

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Team big boby till I kiss the sand wink
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by brostheo(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2016
That gown that looks like something she borrowed from someone
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by emmydollars4life(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2016
thats her own curve because is the main thing that girls have to show nowadays.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Artistree: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Annie939:
let her husband judge her
Why should we let the husband judge her? Is she home alone with her husband? If she made the bobby public, then we judge her publicly cos the wedding ceremony wasn't for her husband's attendance only.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by harmony9: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2016
see the husband sugar cane teeth. Mitcheew
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2016
the first thing dat caught my eyes were the husband's teeth..the couples are truly made 4 each other very harmonious relationship will blossom..shark teeth and perforated airbags boobs are like??..someone attach zuma here jare... grin grin grin grin
olaboo123:
Check Out Bride's Look On Her Wedding Day Showing The World Her Milk Factory

I dont understand is that her boobs

http://loveandgizt..com/2016/11/check-out-this-brides-look-on-her.html
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by thaoriginator: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2016
cool
chinanu123:
If this is breast, I will not suck.
Abeg no vex, make I see your brez. How e be? I wan compare grin
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by prinsam30: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Na by force to wear wedding gown
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by akinszz: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2016
That night ehn, the wife go know say khaki no be leather...
abbas99:
Hahha
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by anonymuz(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Pope22:
And a priest wedded them....
i don't think so because the groom isn't on suit.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by franklynsunny(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Op
Indicate veiwer discretion is advised
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Jayus1: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Those boobs don pour, nt attractive. Guys don press am down finish. The man is even happy he has a wife.
My girlfriend boobs must stand attention before i propose to her. I dont like fallen boobs like that one. If e go fall, make me and my children fall am. Gbam!!
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by yedidiah(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Calabash.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by emerged01(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Why u no put "warning graphic"?
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by steppin: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
blesoh:
Yeah, right.
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by abbas99(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
akinszz:
That night ehn, the wife go know say khaki no be leather...

I will 'wound' her
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2016
benzems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyiAadpPTlA
And Danny Alves ate d banana grin grin grin grin grin grin best way to make those racist punks ridiculed
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by thonyrule(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Mogbe o.... Looks like bumbs grin
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by Jailerrr(f): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Lusola15:
see police man for back
Chai your eyes sharp! but e be like say you like police oo unto say dem be ya friend...
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by ObaKlaz: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2016
olaszydaruma:
In Reminsce Voice:"Oun ti o fi saa ya yen is too much"
is 2musssssh!cheesygrin
Re: Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day by eph12(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Annie939:
let her husband judge her
Then she should reveal her privates to him only since he is the only one that has the right to judge her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.