Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (58550 Views)

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by sixtuschimere: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
What is happening here?I thought he is hated in the North.Why are people carrying placards written 'Come Back Baba Jonathan'?I was thinking he will be stoned on his way to pay condolence visit to the Sultan of Sokoto on the death of Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki.Politics eeeh!Very unpredictable

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-photos-of-people-using-placards-to.html

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Mentcee(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
May the Almighty God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Shame on Buhari.

Like this pls!

1007 Likes 65 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by pchukwudi: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by nickxtra(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Come back to where?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by paramakina202: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
GEJ did one term and left, the remaing 1 term is money in the bank(MTB)of which he have the right to cash in anyday and anywhere grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Chuknovski(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
bunch of confused people, get a. fresh dude for crying out loud,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by ikbnice(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
If Buhari had lived up to expectation as per his campaign promises , this wouldn't have happened. We Nigerians should collectively apologise to GEJ. The man is the best president so far this country has ever produced.
The first Nigerian politician to have said, "My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" and he lived by it.
God bless GEJ once again.

421 Likes 22 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by basingstoke: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mentcee:
May the Almighty God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Shame on Buhari.

Like this pls!
my brother. I have liked it. Good things happen to those who appreciate good things.God bless GEJ

544 Likes 27 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by PaulIdu: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
GEJ is welcome in any of the six geopolitical zones anytime anyday while Buhari's is only welcome in 3 .

424 Likes 23 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by namqul(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
GEJ my hero

272 Likes 13 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Standing5(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Their
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by chriskosherbal(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well let's all pray for the betterment of this country to be catapulted out of this current economic recession.

3 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by AllTheWayUp: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
God bless GEJ

273 Likes 15 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
The ineffectual buffoon came, saw, lost an election and failed to conquer. He can never come back

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Standing5(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is a result of ignorance that's deep within the system.

Our economic decline started under GEJ, and Iweala attested to this fact when she warned us. Those Abokis are illiterates who can't read or process such info.
What we had as excess earning under GEJ is more than what Buhari govt has had so far.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by psucc(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ehhm if to say Buhari knows, he would have done something to prevent GEJ from visiting the north.

And in fact, watch out the game gonna change. They would start another form of campaign of calumny against him especially in the north.

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by chemicalDisease: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Northern Zombies are tired.

Recession don deal with them

380 Likes 18 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by LadyExcellency: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
He was stoned during 2015 campaign and 18 months after, the same people want him back after realising a dangerous mistake.

After all the corruption under his watch, his government is still preferred.

One major difference between Jonathan and Buhari is the calibre of ministers appointed. Jonathan's Ministers can always get another job in the same field of study and career.

345 Likes 20 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by bloodykiller: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
The ineffectual buffoon came, saw, lost an election and failed to conquer. He can never come back
[/s]

e pain am grin

404 Likes 23 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Splinz(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Indeed, he's loved by all and hated by some misguided idiots! As for coming back, GEJ ain't coming back to Nigerians dirty politics- he's too refined for the system.

303 Likes 19 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by FSBoperator: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hunger, the best factory resetting App

328 Likes 17 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by LadyExcellency: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Standing5:
This is a result of ignorance that's deep within the system . . .

And you feel so proud to arrogate intelligence to yourself?

You can't be more intelligent than everybody. It's time you begin to think outside the box like Bernie Sanders, the preferable US Democratic candidate.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by pussyphilia(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Everybody loves GEJ

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Standing5(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
LadyExcellency:

And you feel so proud to arrogate intelligence to yourself?

You can't be more intelligent than everybody. It time you begin to think outside the box like Bernie Sanders, the preferable US Democratic candidate.
You are clearly one of the ignorant. What did GEJ do to deserve those placards?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by richidinho(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Great man

Let me copy this picture, print it, frame it and hang on my wall for my future generations

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by Stalwert: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
But I thought the wailing zombies said we live in a dictatorship?

GEJ is curse upon humanity

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by LadyExcellency: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Standing5:
You are clearly one of the ignorant. What did GEJ do to deserve those placards?

He who doesn't know that he doesn't know may be irredeemable.

It's time to help yourself to save yourself.

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by bokohalal(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Forgive the GEJ wailers for they know not what they are doing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by decasey(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
God bless GEJ
bros Abe were can I download dis app, (twiale)

7 Likes

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by MarshRiley(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
When hunger knack them,their head correct,GEJ was never a saint,infact nobody in politics is a saint,you've just gotta pick the lesser devil,and I think GEJ is the lesser devil here

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by dunkem21(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto by ever811(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
a man who did nothing whit oil at 150 Dollar per barrel will run to hiding even giving to chance to come and rule unopposed now that oil price is 47 Dollar per barrel...

18 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.