Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times (778 Views)

Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / Barack Obama's Brother Endorses Donald Trump For President...Again! / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Obama's brother calls for boycott of CNN, MSNBC and new your times

OBAMA'S BROTHER CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF CNN, MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES
Malik Obama joins president elect in calling out biased press
Adan Salazar - NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Obama's Brother Calls for Boycott of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times

Americans should boycott biased news sources such as CNN and MSNBC, President Barack Obama's half brother, Malik Obama, tweeted on Wednesday.

Malik's latest tweets follow statements over the weekend concerning unfair coverage from the New York Times and other establishment outlets still hellbent on publishing negative stories about President-Elect Donald Trump.

Regarding weekend coverage, the president-elect himself slammed The Times specifically on Twitter Sunday.

The @nytimes states today that DJT believes "more countries should acquire nuclear weapons." How dishonest are they. I never said this!

The @nytimes sent a letter to their subscribers apologizing for their BAD coverage of me. I wonder if it will change - doubt it?

On Tuesday, Malik echoed Trump's sentiments deeming the New York Times "corrupt and dishonest," and tweeted an article from the Times focusing on Trump's reported transition team troubles.

Trump on Wednesday followed up his previous statements disputing the New York Times' reportage by labeling it a "failing" paper, saying they "looked like fools in their coverage" of his transition team.

The failing @nytimes story is so totally wrong on transition. It is going so smoothly. Also, I have spoken to many foreign leaders.

I have received and taken calls from many foreign leaders despite what the failing @nytimes said. Russia, U.K., China, Saudi Arabia, Japan,

Australia, New Zealand, and more. I am always available to them. @nytimes is just upset that they looked like fools in their coverage of me.

Obama later turned his attention to CNN, stating it "has ZERO CREDIBILITY," and MSNBC, wishing a simple phrase could make it vanish.

Malik has also accused his home country Kenya of having a "corrupt media" that can be bought off:

Kenya: CROOKED & CORRUPT MEDIA AND PRESS! If you want them to write something; give them some money!

Obama made his support of Trump clear earlier this year when he told the New York Post he liked the businessman's tell-it-like-it-is approach.
"I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart," Malik told The Post. "Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him."

"Mr. Trump is providing something new and something fresh," he said.

Wow, President Obama's brother, Malik, just announced that he is voting for me. Was probably treated badly by president-like everybody else!

Malik also made headlines when images from his wedding were uncovered showing his brother, President Obama, wearing a traditional Muslim dress as his best man. Malik's Twitter profile also features an image of him posing with President Obama while outfitted in Muslim garb.

Amid accusations of anti-Trump bias, The New York Times last week wrote a letter to readers regarding its slanted election coverage, promising subscribers it would "rededicate" itself to honest journalism after horrifically inaccurate predictions of a Hillary Clinton win.

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-brother-calls-for-boycott-of-cnn-msnbc-new-york-times/

1 Share

Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by armyofone(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Then Malik should stop paying customers cable bills grin
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
armyofone:

Then Malik should stop paying customers cable bills grin

He has no choice since the CNN is the largest broadcaster to the world spreading lies to those who don't know any better. cool
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2017
That is Baracks brother from another mother. cheesy
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by Lucasbalo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

He has no choice since the CNN is the largest broadcaster to the world spreading lies to those who don't know any better. cool
Mr Charlatan again. Obama hatred will send you to your early grave through heart failure.
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Mr Charlatan again. Obama hatred will send you to your early grave through heart failure.

I reject your curse as the curse causeless shall not stand. He that curses me is cursed. I pity you as I don't hate Obama but I hate what he stands for but you must admit that Trump is your President and Ben Carson is your HUD Secretary. Get over it.
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by Lucasbalo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I reject your curse as the curse causeless shall not stand. He that curses me is cursed. I pity you as I don't hate Obama but I hate what he stands for but you must admit that Trump is your President and Ben Carson is your HUD Secretary. Get over it.
Poverty and heart failure is getting you closr to your final destination while you are insanely fetish about obama who is living a great life that you can only dream about. Your misery will continue and Obama will continue to thrive. A man fill with your kind of hatred will not be successful in life. Jesus that I know is of love not hate.
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Poverty and heart failure is getting you closr to your final destination while you are insanely fetish about obama who is living a great life that you can only dream about. Your misery will continue and Obama will continue to thrive. A man fill with your kind of hatred will not be successful in life. Jesus that I know is of love not hate.

Be careful of what you wish for me because it might just come back to you with interest. He that blesses me is blessed and he that curses me is cursed. Why do you want to die before your time? undecided
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by Lucasbalo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Be careful of what you wish for me because it might just come back to you with interest. He that blesses me is blessed and he that curses me is cursed. Why do you want to die before your time? undecided
You are the one obsessed with Obama whom no one in your entire lineage both alive, dead or the ones unborn can carry his jockstrap. His hatred in your heart is going to drive you under the ground before your time is up via heart attack. Obama being celebrated all over the world and you miserable soul in your little corner of the world is mopping with anger and hatred. Nothing good comes out of hate.
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lucasbalo:

You are the one obsessed with Obama whom no one in your entire lineage both alive, dead or the ones unborn can carry his jockstrap. His hatred in your heart is going to drive you under the ground before your time is up via heart attack. Obama being celebrated all over the world and you miserable soul in your little corner of the world is mopping with anger and hatred. Nothing good comes out of hate.

Greater is He that is in me than he (satan) that is in you and Obama. My hatred is for the sins you are Obama embrace and if you don't repent and believe the gospel you will regret it for all eternity, for God is a consuming fire! Obama wouldn't be there to save you. smiley

See your saviour shedding crocodile tears after a speech. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by alezzy13: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
OP, you really believe CNN is the one spreading lies??

Honestly what is it about Trump supporters

Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by Lucasbalo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Greater is He that is in me than he (satan) that is in you and Obama. My hatred is for the sins you are Obama embrace and if you don't repent and believe the gospel you will regret it for all eternity, for God is a consuming fire! Obama wouldn't be there to save you. smiley

See your saviour shedding crocodile tears after a speech. cheesy
piece of garbage, like I said, your heart failure is loading.
Re: Obama's Brother Calls For Boycott Of CNN, MSNBC, New York Times by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:

piece of garbage, like I said, your heart failure is loading.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pat Robertson: "People Who Oppose Trump Are Revolting Against God" / Meet 43-year-old Jose Oliviera Who Looks Just Like Barack Obama (photos) / Mugabe Orders Police To Release Gay Couple After One Gets Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.