Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" (54245 Views)

Nollywood Releases Chidinma And The Cucumber (movie) / Nollywood Releases “chidimma And The Cucumber” Movie (must See) / Photo: Nollywood Movie,, Chidinma And The Cucumber Coming Out Soon. A Must Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Adetayo1978(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Edwinmason post=51123189]nollywood producers and their stupidity that is why they dont grow[you call that stupidity? Guy think again.]
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Adetayo1978(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=generalbush post=51122764]
Did Jonathan not use yaradua's downfall to shine??
It happens all the time!![pls, help me ask am o]
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Ghost447(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
goldbim:
I just hope the regulatory bodies for movies do their job by not allowing this movie to be distributed..what kind of human uses the misfortune of one person to make money..talking about morals..what kind of moral can one learn from this??mshew!!all I know is the producer is a greedy and inconsiderate fellow..(not supporting chidinma tho) lipsrsealed.
"Self made misfortune "?
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by obinnaviv: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
That's why nolly wood will alway be a flop compared to its counterparts
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by manikspears: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
midolian:
You don't joke with all things. Our people need to knw this.
Lol, our brothers from the east needs to make money too grin,in their defense

1 Like

Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by amanikondo: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
blesoh:
Chai nollywood can never disappoint, you guys should grow up na, how can you use someone predicament to shoot a movie.

Hollywood uses someone predicament to make movies.
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by envoguemag(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
rokiatu:
What a big shame.
i dont understand, what exactly are they going to potray in this kind movie. Nawa
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by tingizzy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
I've been expecting this movie but i wasnt expecting a lame title like that... I prefee 'chidinma'
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by Chrysz(m): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Annie939:
I bought one today
u mean cucumber?
Re: New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber" by prospero5(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Annie939:
Alright dear please forgive me
haha!
you are so nice. it seems you are our own, eyen-uyo. dm me let's chat somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Housemates Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Sweating On Live TV. See What Happened Next / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.