Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. (4812 Views)

Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Muafrika2:

You need to calm down. I was actually supporting the few parts of your write up that made a little sense to me undecided

You do need to expand that your movie library.

But why misdirect people with inaccurate information you could have cross-checked with a few WIKIPEDIA clicks?
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
contra:

Sir, could you kindly elaborate more on the four enemies of a man of knowledge.

thank you.

Sorry I ran out of battery power, just before I was ready to post.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
SHALOM!

DamDright:
Stop decieving yourself brothose shit ain't real

THEY ARE REAL- there is no way for them NOT to be REAL.

THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE are:

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

THOSE WHO THINK that there is nothing beyond PHYSICAL ACTIONS- THE MEST UNIVERSE- have been TRICKED into accepting a POSTULATE not to PERCEIVE the Full Range of Reality.

You may think of it, if you will, as a VIRAL PROGRAMME.

It can pass from Parents to Children- from Friend to Friend- from Teacher-to-Student.

WHEN YOU UNDERGO TOTAL RECALL DISCIPLINE, YOU WILL FIND MANY SUCH VIRAL IMPLANTS THAT CURTAIL YOUR AWARENESS. Agreements you entered into TO CRIPPLE YOURSELF- and then FORGOT that YOU DID THIS TO YOURSRLF!

When you RECALL the EXACT CIRCUMSTANCES of your acceptance of the VIRUS, you can DECIDE to CONTINUE that Agreement, or TERMINATE it.

Your eyes will open upon a NEW WORLD- like a man who was formerly BLIND, DEAF, UNSMELLING, UNTASTING, or NUMB.

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Wilgrea7(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
thanks a lot sir.. God bless your wisdom
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
oaroloye:

You do need to expand that your movie library.

But why misdirect people with inaccurate information you could have cross-checked with a few WIKIPEDIA clicks?

RIIIIIIGHT

So, you can do magic?
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
SHALOM!

The greatest error of all Mankind in relation to Dreaming- which affects our whole lives in the Long Run-is the ludicrous notion that we have all had at some point, THAT WHEN WE DO THINGS IN OUR DREAMS, WE HAVE A BODY.

No.

UNTIL we SET UP DREAMING, we DO NOT have Humanoid Bodies.

We do NOT have a HEAD, two arms, two legs- and the Other Room Stuff in our DREAMS.

We only IMAGINE that we do.

The CONSCIOUS ACT of DELIBERATELY LOOKING AT YOUR HANDS converts dreaming into Dreaming.

It is no longer TOTALLY something your BRAIN-CHEMISTRY is going to you- it is now PARTLY something your WILLPOWER is Doing: your SOUL is assembling its SPIRIT ENERGY BODY.

Technically, you don't need to do this until you DIE.

In Reality, most Human Souls are DESTROYED before they can deploy their Spirit Energy Body- because they weren't ready- because they didn't prepare properly. They died without TOTAL RECALL of their entire life, therefore THE ANGEL OF GOD cut their Soul Body open, to extract that data by Brute Force, compromising the deployment process.

The DEVILS move in, after it is gone, and FINISH the Soul Body, feeding on its remaining Energies: a thing they do for to survive.

Organizing your Spirit Energy Body early is a step towards avoiding that inconvenient Fate.

When the DREAMING BODY becomes powerful enough, it is possible to present it to people as one's actual PHYSICAL Body's without many people detecting the difference. This is handy, when you absolutely have to be in TWO places at once.

Especially when they are trying to kill you in one of those places!
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Corussa: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

WHEN TEXT APPREARS IN A GREEN BOX ON THIS FORUM, IT MEANS THAT THE WORDS INSIDE ARE A QUOTATION.

I never said that I do Telekinesis, Astral Projection, Levitation, nor Telepathy.

I was quoting from CORUSSA'S Post, which I was answering.

If you check the first quote in a post, it should usually be the Original Poster being replied to.

ANYWAY, I HAVE RESEARCHED THE PRACTICAL BASIS OF ALL SPIRITUAL POWERS KNOWN, AND THEY ALL BOIL DOWN TO THE TEN TALENTS, THE TEN POUNDS, AND THE NINE TIME VECTORS.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

. THE NINE TIME VECTORS. (Excalibur Revisited.)

PAST to PAST; PAST to PRESENT; PAST to FUTURE.
PRESENT to PAST; PRESENT to PRESENT; PRESENT to FUTURE.
FUTURE to PAST; FUTURE to PRESENT; FUTURE to FUTURE.

You exploit these Powers in the Dominions by an Act of WILL.

REMEMBER THAT I AM A FULL GOSPEL CHRISTIAN.

My Teachings are for the benefit of those who Reverence YAHWEH GOD, and Respect YAHSHUA and his GOSPEL.

If you do not serve Yahshua, I cannot guarantee your safety, because your Foundation- whatever it is- is not reliable.

You need to read the following books as soon as possible:

DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, by L. Ron Hubbard.
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, by James Redfield.

In his book, THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castsneda, he describes four of the SEVEN STEPS OF DREAMING that he experienced during his NAGUAL Apprenticeship.

(1) SETTING UP DREAMING: Upon falling asleep, you resolve that, whatever happens, you will remember to look at your hands,

(2) LEARNING TO PERCEIVE AND OPERATE: When you are aware that you are Dreaming, you do not fix your gaze upon anything, but scan around yourself sweepingly. Do not try to walk, rather WILL yourself to move yourself and objects.

(3) CHANGING DREAMS: When you have become proficient at perceiving, you can now DELIBERATELY GAZE AT OBJECTS AND ENTITIES IN YOUR DREAMS. This will make them CHANGE. This changes the Dream you are in into another Dream. This is called "WAKING INTO ANOTHER DREAM WITHOUT WAKING UP.

(4) FINDING THE DREAMER: When you Change Dreams enough times, you will finally find a Dream in which you see someone asleep in bed. That turns out to be YOURSELF. ON NO ACCOUNT INTERFERE WITH YOUR BODY! Turn away, and find something useful to do.

When changing Dreams, you will find objects and entities THAT DO NOT CHANGE WHEN YOU GAZE AT THEM.

[EXTREME DANGER ALERT!!!]

These are OUTSIDE ENTITIES that have INVADED YOUR MIND.

Like what FISH see, when Fishermen cast FISHHOOKS into their waters.

They come from OTHER WORLDS, even OTHER UNIVERSES.

When you have identified one of them, if you address it directly, and say: "TAKE ME TO YOUR WORLD!"

It will.

IF YOU DO THIS SHIT, YOU ARE TOTALLY ON YOUR OWN!

In the Interloper's Realms, you will WITNESS shit that you can describe and shit that you CAN'T.

THE NAGUAL'S CALL THE INTERLOPERS "SCOUTS."

When you see stuff you like, they will, at some point tell you:

"YOU CAN STAY HERE FOR EVER, YOU KNOW? WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY HERE FOR EVER?"

Or they can put it THIS way:

"THERE IS MORE HERE- BUT YOU CANNOT SEE IT, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY. WE CAN GIVE YOU THAT ENERGY. WOULD YOU LIKE US TO GIVE YOU THAT ENERGY?"

However they put the question to you, if you say "YES!" once, YOU ARE DONE.

They WILL do what they PROMISE- TO THE LETTER!

However, maybe they FORGOT TO TELL YOU, that once you are operating on THEIR ENERGY, they OWN YOUR ASS!

You do NOT get to RETURN TO THE EARTH!

Your BODY, back on Earth, will be TRANSLATED to that World's with its CLOTHES, its HAT, SHOES, and SOCKS.

Under normal circumstances, you will NEVER be SEEN nor heard from again.

THIS IS ONE OF THE DANGERS OF LUCID DREAMING.

So, we have all these ATHEIST FOOLS posing:

"WHERE IS YOUR "GOD" AT? LET HIM SHOW HIS FACE, AND WE'LL TELL HIM WHAT A FOOL HE IS-!"

They have NO CLUE what sort of lengths God has gone to, to PROTECT THEM- and how VERY SMALL they are in the scheme of things, to be DARING GOD to MANIFEST to them!

GOD CREATED US FOR A PURPOSE.

HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN OUR INVENTING OTHER PURPOSES.

Our JOB is to ACHIEVE our MAXIMUM Spiritual Potential.

I Love How You Posted This... Well Explained.
It's Sad When I See People With Pontential But Having A limited Knowledge And Understanding Due To Thier Society/Environment
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Corussa: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sarassin:

The possibility of the soul awareness not returning from an astral journey into the physical self does not exist. We are primed to return, in fact you cannot make astral journeys if you share a bed, because the slightest jolt will see you return, albeit with a jolt and a likely headache.

In the astral you are attached, nourished and sustained by your etheric energy cord and you will observe other disembodied beings attached to their cords which even can criss-cross. When you see a disembodied entity in the astral without this cord then you can be sure that it is not of this dimension. The Christian bible talks of the "severing of the silver cord" and the "shattering of the golden bowl". That is what happens when we die.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by contra(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
oaroloye:

Sorry I ran out of battery power, just before I was ready to post.

Thank you for your effort. i hope you can find the time to repost.

EDITED
Seen. thank you.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2016
SHALOM!

Sarassin:

The possibility of the soul awareness not returning from an astral journey into the physical self does not exist. We are primed to return, in fact you cannot make astral journeys if you share a bed, because the slightest jolt will see you return, albeit with a jolt and a likely headache.

I am sorry, but you are misinformed.

(We have all been victims of disinformation at some time or another.)

People not coming back from ASSTRAL TRAVEL (see what I did there!) dilettantism must go on all the time.

The Medical Doctors will say, that such and such a person died of "respiratory failure," "heart failure," "hypoglycaemia," "stroke," "shock," or other Scientific Bullshit that is like saying that a HEAD-ON-COLLISION ACCIDENT VICTIM died of "SKIDMARKS ON THE ROAD!"

The average person has only 1% of their Spirit Energy Reserve- the rest has been stolen, and maintained at that level by the Devils from our birth- a thing they do for their personal survival.

THE SECOND TALENT OF POWER (Extrasensory Perception) should require a restoration of 20% of one's Spiritual Energy to use properly.

This is achieved more by STOPPING ENERGY-LEAKING/WASTING ACTIONS more than by DOING ENERGY-BUILDING EXERCISES.

ALL Christians used to know that ALL THE RIGHTEOUS ACTS IN THE WORLD are MEANINGLESS, if you are committing ONE SINGLE SIN.

(Nobody ever committed ONE Sin.)

CARLOS CASTANEDA discovered, when he achieved FIRST TALENT (Total Recall) that he had been taught an ENERGY-BUILDING EXERCISE called THE MAGICAL PASSES- similar to AEROBICS, but more like TAI CHI, or QIGONG. He therefore told his students to "SET ASIDE THE DON JUAN BOOKS!" and focus on these exercises! He called this system "TENSEGRITY."

Of course it FAILED- because it is the BASIC TEACHINGS that make the system work- not physical exercises!

I say that his system failed, because he DIED instead of TRANSLATING- which he had done MANY times before.

There seem to be multiple times that he and his Core Disciples (LOS CHACAMOOLS) TRANSLATED not just their BODIES, but even their CAR!

They captured a creature of THE OTHER WORLD, tied it up, and brought it back to EARTH REALM with them!

This turned out to be an exercise in futility, because only those of the requisite energy levels could see the creature.

This is how STUPID Oyinbos are!

In the astral you are attached, nourished and sustained by your etheric energy cord and you will observe other disembodied beings attached to their cords which even can criss-cross.

THE MIND TRANSLATES its perceptions to something it can understand.

Also, JUNIOR Seers see what their Masters tell them they should see.

What they think they see may not be the best way to perceive those things or beings.

People talk so eloquently about "Silver Cords," "Golden Bowls," and whatever- but they don't really know what they are talking about- because they miss other important phenomena.

When you see a disembodied entity in the astral without this cord then you can be sure that it is not of this dimension.

This is the logic of those who have told me that I could not possibly be a NIGERIAN- because I have an English accent!

There are other explanations.

The one that seems to me to fit this, is that these people are not seeing the Astral Plane at all, but a SIMULATION filtered to them by DECEIVING SPIRITS.

TO VIEW LIFE FORCE DIRECTLY IS LETHAL TO MORTAL SOULS.

So the "SILVER CORD" and "GOLDEN BOWL" depictions of THE LIFE FORCE and SPIRIT BODY RECEPTACLE-POINT (at the base of the abdomen,) cannot be what the SHALLOW SEERS think, but only IMAGES of them.

When DON JUAN MATUS showed the Source of Life to CARLOS CASTANEDA for the first time, the path he was looking at BRANCHED, and a BALL OF ENERGY came out and BUTTED him, like a pillow hitting him.

Don Juan terminated his SEEING at that juncture, and then explained, that, if he had continued viewing, the Energy Entity would have continued "butting" him "gently," and that as a young man, he could have sustained three strikes- but the THIRD impact would have surely cracked his (not-yet flexible) SOUL BODY, and he would have DIED IMMEDIATELY!

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

All these "ASTRAL TRAVEL" Goons never report anything like that, so they don't know what they are talking about.

The Christian bible talks of the "severing of the silver cord" and the "shattering of the golden bowl". That is what happens when we die.

MORRIS CERULLO, the Jewish Christian Full Gospel Evangelist cited a case where a woman who was into ECKANKAR wrote to him for help on her case, which started when she mediated with her Guru, and she perceived that the "GURU" made her ask him to perform a Sex Act with him- that HE spoke through her mouth.

My view of ECKANKAR is that it is a RIP-OFF EXPLOITATION of the GENUINE and AUTHENTIC SCIENTOLOGY SYSTEM- od which PAUL TWITCHELL was a FOUNDING STUDENT ("CLEAR Number 6"wink. He then combined his selected rip-offs with YOGA, HINDUISM, BUDDHISM, and TAOISM Scraps of Tech. to create ECKANKAR. ECKANKAR is bullshit- but it is POWERFUL bullshit. It is so powerful, those eating it- who have never eaten MEAT in their lives before- think that they are eating REAL BEEF!

Those who have eaten meat before or after know the difference, and cannot be fooled again with excreta presented as "meat."

After this woman committed this act with the Guru, she was ASTRALLY ATTACKED by him. She had looked up to this man as a GURU, but no more (A GURU has to be CELIBATE.) Apparently he wanted more sex acts. He had BUDDIES who joined in- if I remember this tale correctly (I don't have the account to hand.) She ultimately complained to PAUL TWITCHELL himself, who wrote her back: "AN ECK CHELA CANNOT BE HARMED."

She was like: "I'm being HARMED, dammit!"

He just wrote her back: "AN ECK CHELA CANNOT BE HARMED."

She was at her wits end- losing sleep and going crazy over this Oppression.

Finally, she turned to MORRIS CERULLO, who used her story as an example of how E-V-I-L ECKANKAR is, and you had better be AFRAID to join, or continue as a member of it

[See: THE BACKSIDE OF SATAN, by Morris Cerullo.]

I do not approve of ECKANKAR at all, but I am sure that it is membered and staffed by naive innocent and honest people- who are allowing themselves to be used as camouflage for the REAL CROOKS who are making money off of them under false pretenses.

(I don't know anything about the current leadership lineup of ECKANKAR- for all I know, it might have completely reformed!)

Spirit Beings can be harmed.

They can run into something that could cause them to deplete their Energy, so that there is insufficient to sustain their Physical Body any more.

If the "DREAMING BODY ASTRAL FORM" GAZES on the SOURCE CODE- the Life Force and Word of God fundamental Components of all that exists, their Physical Body GLOWS with "THE FIRE FROM WITHIN" and their SOUL BODY is CONSUMED.

THAT should be what The Bible calls "THE SECOND DEATH."

A foolish Way to go.

Since this does not happen to "Astral Travellers," that tells you how SHALLOW their Experiences are.

They don't see[i][/i] the DEVILS feeding on Human Life Energies every day- so, how valid can their Experiences be?

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by ScienceWatch: 2:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Corussa:
Lucid Dreaming Is A small Part To What The Brain Can... The Brain Of An Average Human Has More Capabilites. ?
E.g Telekinesis (I Do This Once In a While) , Telepathy (Alot) , Sensory Perception ( Easy ), Lucid Dreaming (Yhh) , Astral Project., Quick Study, Sharper Instincts And Thinking, Levitation (Yhh On bed)

N:B Not EveryOne Should Try Astral Projecting Thier Inner Body (Soul).. It may Not return

Hope This Helped Out... And Does Dumbfucks that calls All this Superstition just shut up...
Just Because You Haven't Seen It Or Can See It Doesn’t Mean it's Not there...

The evidence of creation is not hard to find. The mind-blowing evidence for CREATION is put in its simplest form in
John 14:12. Dishonest scientists earn a living from shoving ideas into the laps of the masses that usually have no way to verify the poo.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by ScienceWatch: 2:31am On Nov 23, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

LUCID DREAMING is being asleep and Dreaming, whilst knowing full well that you are asleep and Dreaming.

After this first step is achieved, the next step is to control what one does while Dreaming.

When this is achieved, one then controls the Dreaming Environment.

After this, one leaves the Dreaming Environment, and finds oneself in the "Real World,"

Looking at one's body, lying in bed.
Sincere People meet at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
They come from Russia, UK, America, Africa, Britian, France, etc.

The true power of the spirit world is demonstrated in its purest form.
See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings. It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

I have seen everyone with psychological disorders healed very rapidly.
There are too many human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems ?

See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Anas09:

If i tell you i understand Jack of all you have said here, i'll be a liar.
lol...... Confused? You ought to be. I am as well.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2016
DamDright:
Stop decieving yourself brothose shit ain't real
How did you KNOW they ain't real?

Through fanatical devotion to Scientific MATERIALISM, perhaps? And how wise is that, friend?

It's every bit as pernicous as fanatical deluded faith.

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The evidence of creation is not hard to find. The mind-blowing evidence for CREATION is put in its simplest form in
John 14:12. Dishonest scientists earn a living from shoving ideas into the laps of the masses that usually have no way to verify the poo.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Cannot the DEVIL also do these WORKS and bestow on others the power to do them?
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
ScienceWatch:

See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings. It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

There are too many human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems ?

See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily
Hey mister, wait a sec....

Is Ogbeni Temidayo's healing water given free of charge?

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2016
I first saw lucid dreaming on the internet two days ago .
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
joyContraMundum:
How did you KNOW they ain't real?

Through fanatical devotion to Scientific MATERIALISM, perhaps? And how wise is that, friend?

It's every bit as pernicous as fanatical deluded faith.
i don't understand what you wrote up there bro
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

THEY ARE REAL- there is no way for them NOT to be REAL.

THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE are:

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

THOSE WHO THINK that there is nothing beyond PHYSICAL ACTIONS- THE MEST UNIVERSE- have been TRICKED into accepting a POSTULATE not to PERCEIVE the Full Range of Reality.

You may think of it, if you will, as a VIRAL PROGRAMME.

It can pass from Parents to Children- from Friend to Friend- from Teacher-to-Student.

WHEN YOU UNDERGO TOTAL RECALL DISCIPLINE, YOU WILL FIND MANY SUCH VIRAL IMPLANTS THAT CURTAIL YOUR AWARENESS. Agreements you entered into TO CRIPPLE YOURSELF- and then FORGOT that YOU DID THIS TO YOURSRLF!

When you RECALL the EXACT CIRCUMSTANCES of your acceptance of the VIRUS, you can DECIDE to CONTINUE that Agreement, or TERMINATE it.

Your eyes will open upon a NEW WORLD- like a man who was formerly BLIND, DEAF, UNSMELLING, UNTASTING, or NUMB.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 2:39am On Nov 24, 2016
SHALOM!

justlove91:

Lucid dreaming and astral projection are the same thing, they're just different ways to enter the mental world.

LUCID DREAMING and ASTRAL TRAVEL are definitely not the same thing.

That is like saying Playing a War Game on a Computer is the same as going to an actual Battlefield where you can kill or be killed!

LUCID DREAMING is control of IMAGINATION.

ASTRAL TRAVEL is Exteriorization Travel into THE EARTH and Other REAL WORLDS, whose Existence can be verified.

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2016
SHALOM!

TomHagen:
How does one attain awareness in dreams?

The Act of "SETTING UP DREAMING," makes you LUCID in your Dreams.

Is it a good thing?

Of course. For you.

Are they dangers?

There are dangers.

Can one manipulate the physical outcomes of dreams by attaining lucidity?

The whole idea is to be able to totally control your Dreams. How they START, how they RUN, and how they END.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 3:06am On Nov 24, 2016
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:

You really see nothing wrong with that, for you?

This is NOT the "PUREST FORM:" why not?

Even because IT DEPENDS ON PHYSICAL PRESENSE.

PUREST FORM IS YAHSHUA: "SPEAK THE WORD ONLY, AND MY SERVANT (WHO IS NOT EVEN HERE) WILL BE HEALED!"

See it happening 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings. It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 3:57am On Nov 24, 2016
SHALOM!

joyContraMundum:

YAHSHUA SAID that he cannot.

. MATTHEW 12:22-45.

22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed,
and said,
"Is not this the son of David?"
24. But when the Pharisees heard it,
they said,
"This fellow doth not cast out Devils,
but by Beelzebub the Prince of the Devils."
25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and said unto them,
"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your children cast them out?
Therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by The Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
And then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh
a Word against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O Generation of Vipers,
how can ye, being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the Abundance of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36.But I say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy Words thou shalt be Justified,
and by thy Words thou shalt be Condemned."
38. Then certain of the scribes
and of the Pharisees answered, saying,
Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39. But he answered and said unto them,
"An Evil and Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign be given to it,
but The Sign of the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was three days
and three nights in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man be three days
and three nights in the heart of the Earth.
41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

THERE ARE DEFINITELY EVIL PEOPLE WHO APPEAR TO HAVE HEALING POWERS.

Therefore, they cannot be doing what they appear to be doing.

Ex-Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA cited a case he witnessed in person, of an AMPUTEE being healed at the LOURDES Shrine.

"It was like a BALL OF FLESH travelled down the stump, and became the leg, foot, and toes."

He was giving this example as a NEGATIVE.

A well-known example of an "EVIL HEALER" is KATHRYN KUHLMAN- who was an UNDERCOVER ROMAN CATHOLIC, working to destroy Protestantism- just like KENNETH COPELAND- who revealed her SECRET in a Message 30 years ago:

"WHAT MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT KATHRYN KUHLMAN, AND THE MEETINGS SHE HELD, WAS THAT THEY WOULD COME TOGETHER FOR THOSE MEETINGS (IN STADIUMS,) AND THEY WOULD BE IN THESE GREST BIG BUSES- AND THEY WOULD GET TO SINGING ALONG, AND GETTING IN ONE ACCORD, BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT TO HER MEETINGS!"

When 50,000 people are all praying for ONE INDIVIDUAL at the SAME TIME- how can there not be a RESULT?

ALL GOD REQUIRES IS TEN.

YAHSHUA went around with TWELVE Disciples.

The "GREAT HEALERS" of the Oyinbo Pentecostal Revival had THOUSANDS of people- many of them surely WORLWARS I & II BEREAVED- who PRAYED FOR THEM, and THE SUCCESS of their Ministries- which they took credit for, thinking that THEIR FAITH, and THEIR HOLINESS was doing the Works whereas it was ALL of them, together!

We should not be too impressed by MEGACHURCH MIRACLES, therefore.

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by ScienceWatch: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Jesus said to them, "Satan will not and can not work against himself. "
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by ScienceWatch: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2016
joyContraMundum:
In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.
It is common knowledge that Jesus said that Satan can never work against himself. Satan can not cast out his own demons.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
Jesus said to them, "Satan will not and can not work against himself. "

Actually, he said: "If Satan works against himself, that means his kingdom is screwed."

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil,
blind, and dumb: and he healed him,
insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed, and said,
"Is not this the Son of David?"
24. But when the Pharisees heard it, they said,
"This fellow doth not cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub the Prince of the Devils."
25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and said unto them,
"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?"
27. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your children cast them out?
therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one enter into
a Strong Man's House, and spoil his Goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
and then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I say unto you,
'All manner of Sin and Blasphemy
shall be forgiven unto men:
but the Blasphemy against The Holy Ghost
shall not be forgiven unto men.'
32. "And whosoever speaketh
a word against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World, neither in the World to come."
33. "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye, being evil, speak good things?
for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good Man out of the Good Treasure of the heart
bringeth forth good things:
and an Evil man out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE- BUT IF IT HAPPENS, WE MIGHT CONSIDER FEELING BAD FOR HIM....
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.

THESE ARE NOT THE SAME ACCUSATIONS.

Something is wrong with Tuberculosis Joshua's Ministry.

It is common knowledge that Jesus said that Satan can never work against himself. Satan can not cast out his own demons.

"COMMON KNOWLEDGE" is never wrong?

If Satan can't work against himself, how do you explain the CIA?

Or you never heard of 9/11?

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh shall rise
in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn it:
because they Repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The queen of the South shall rise up
in The Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn it:
for she came from
the uttermost parts of the Earth
to hear the Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more Wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

WHAT ABOUT WHEN SATAN'S AGENT CASTS OUT ONE DEVIL, THEN PUTS EIGHT IN?

Have you met DEEPER LIFE Christians before?

They follow that KUMUYI Case for TWENTY YEARS- and are still begging people to "COME TO OUR CRUSADE!"

They cannot explain The Gospel themselves, but need Professor Pel... er, KUMUYI to use his brainwashing power to deplete your Neurochemicals over hours of preaching, to reduce you to a suggestible state for PAVLOVIAN CONDITIONING.

I have NEVER in my LIFE been approached by anyone saying:

"HELLO! I AM A MEMBER OF SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS! CAN YOU SPARE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT JESUS?"

They don't care about people's SOULS any more- they just want our MONEY!

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Are you comparing TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA with YAHSHUA?

WHERE is the EVIDENCE that he LOVES YAHSHUA and YAHWEH GOD his Father?

I have never heard anything to suggest that.

Is there some book he wrote, that tells us what he actually Believes in and Teaches?

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
SHALOM!

joyContraMundum:
Hey mister, wait a sec....

Is Ogbeni Temidayo's healing water given free of charge?

Pardon me- I am not familiar with this person.

Who is he, and what connection, if any, has he to the Tuberculosis Joshua Ministry?
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Wilgrea7(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
pardon me mr oaroloye... i have a question... i need your opinion

Wilgrea7:

something happened to me this year... and more often in the last few months..
like about 6 or 7 times, when i sleep... i seem to be drifting away into a plane.. i don't understand it... its more like I'm sinking into the ground.. I'll just like then after that, I'll wake up...i dunno wat it signifies... please can you tell me?

thanks sir
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2016
SHALOM!

Wilgrea7:
pardon me mr oaroloye... i have a question... i need your opinion

thanks sir

If anything happens to us repeatedly, something is making it repeat.

This is how Spirit Entities attract our attention.

When an Enemy comes knocking at your door, and runs off, you are supposed to use that time to clean all the guns, load them up, and get ready to greet them properly.

Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

If anything happens to us repeatedly, something is making it repeat.

This is how Spirit Entities attract our attention.

When an Enemy comes knocking at your door, and runs off, you are supposed to use that time to clean all the guns, load them up, and get ready to greet them properly.

yes sir!! best reply ever!!

thanks sir
Re: Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. by oaroloye(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wilgrea7:

yes sir!! best reply ever!!

thanks sir

When you SET UP DREAMING, a lot of things that intruded into your Dreams will stop right there.

Eventually, only GOD would be able to invade your Dreams without permission.

Let's Talk About Soul Winning! / Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? / >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150