Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,565 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men (51706 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by broseme: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
How time flies!Pictured above are Daniel with his twins as babies, as teens and as grown men. He is really blessed!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/daniel-amokachi-with-his-twins-as.html

10 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by ammyluv2002(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
He's truly blessed!

56 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by CoolFreeday(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
proud Dad!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by buoye1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sun yi kama so sai

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Young03(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
why are vthey not playing for under 17

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by ring7(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
It good to donate your semen in the right place not in the toilet,or for olosho joint. wink wink wink

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Greatzeus(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wow,almost taller than him now. Wish them well in their football career, though personally I would have loved to see them excel academically, that's the best legacy.

4 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by brostheo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
How is this news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by kayStelly(f): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Which kind dead topic be this

Had to read slowly to understand wat dis op is saying angry angry

vs vs vs.... nonsense !!

5 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Ada9103(f): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Baba God pick up my call

1 Like

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by fadasam: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Immorttal: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Greatzeus:
Wow,almost taller than him now. Wish them well in their football career, though personally I would have loved to see them excel academically, that's the best legacy.
academically undecided

36 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by datopaper(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Invest well
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Kesmakveli(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
The young shall grow grin
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by femijay8271(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
wetin do d oda guy for hand?
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by emvico(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
cool
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by winkmart: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Greatzeus:

You are a funny man

10 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by bettercreature(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
buoye1:
Sun yi kamar so sai
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are in Pastor mode
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Kingbuhari(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
abeg what of the Moroccan wife he bought private jet for Amokachi is a fine player both in field and the other room

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Dething: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ada9103:
Baba God pick up my call

Which no did you call?

4 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nah God
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by ajoskele(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
kayStelly:
Which kind dead topic be this

Had to read slowly to understand wat dis op is saying angry angry

vs vs vs.... nonsense !!
lol..e com be like all doze Zambian league matches
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by ajoskele(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Greatzeus:
Who academic legacy epp?

11 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by eminent007(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
How this story take concern us?

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Kdiva(f): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Greatzeus:
who academics help?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Onyenna(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Young03:
... because they are over 17 grin

1 Like

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by mohioma: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Last pics! did u see ao d dad stood on his toes!
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by TRAVEL101(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
He doesn't look the bull ,he used to be...he has really shed weight. kudos to the boys . Check my profile for a simple way to earn money playing games on your phone
Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Greatzeus:

7 Likes

Re: Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men by Kenturkey048(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Them never reach 17yrs
Young03:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Messi Slammed For Lack Of Leadership During Defeat By Bayern Munich / Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.