Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) (57981 Views)

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2016
This us getting interesting
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by fkdmods: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2016
amuijiji:
Sincerely marriage aint worth it any longer.....

People die everyday in car crashes. Will you say it is not worth it buying a car? Everything in life is a risk.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by tianshie(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Everything that half-baked lawyer wrote up there, is bullsh*t. Doctored chat indeed.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by uzuede4(f): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2016
amuijiji:
No! It is worth it for those who knows the value.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:
Looks like a Photoshop to me...
May ur eyes be blessed!!!!! Pure and applied Photoshop by an olodo who thought he was a professional. The lights people!!! look at the lights.!!!!. By the way how that one take concern me? if he like make he kill am use am do pepper soup drink Goldberg! Any of u ever heard of what God has joined together let no......? Gbeborun
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by airminem(f): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Hope You Are Recovering Now?
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2016
chie8:
See earlier threads : https://www.nairaland.com/3470797/john-edobor-man-accused-breaking

This was shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye.Below is what he wrote......

'UPDATE ON THE CASE OF IVIE EDOBOR: THE NEED TO KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BALL

As the Americans would say: "Always keep your eyes on the ball". The best way for the opponent to defeat you in any conflict is to force you to take your eyes away from the ball. That is is practically the move that Mr. John Edobor has made against Ivie Edobor, once he realized the gathering dangers around him.

When DPA first got involved in this case, I realized that the case possessed every element that is needed for mud slings - sex, scandal, betrayal, power, litigation, violence, pain and suffering. I pitied Ivie because she was clearly at a disadvantage. First, she is dealing in an environment where it is so easy to blame the woman. Second, she faced physical incapacitation with the attendant economic hardship that would prevent her from fighting a good fight. Her enemy took her out in the first round of the fight.

John remained a manager in Zenith Bank throughout the period. For five months, he used his presence and continued employment in Zenith to prepare to battle his estranged wife. It was only a matter of time before John would brandish his weapons of mud and sleaze. He only waited this long because he thought he was in control of the dynamics of this conflict. But he was wrong. The tide turned last week after DPA entered into the picture. (By the way, I use this opportunity to assuage some DPA members who felt that the role of DPA in this case has not been adequately acknowledged. We need not ask for any acknowledgment. Our work speaks for itself). But make no mistake: DPA pushed for the upgrading of the charge from assault to attempted murder. That was the sole reason I went to court last week. (I didn't go to court just to show solidarity) Also, DPA has clarified the narrative and focused attention on the unfortunate and highly questionable position of Zenith Bank.

Keeping our eyes on the ball requires us to stay focused on the issues that matter, regardless of attempt to alter the narrative through manipulated and selective evidence peddled on the personal walls of the accused man. One thing is this: John is defending a case that could send him to jail for the rest of his life. The incentive is too high that he would do anything to escape. Lying is the least thing he would worry about. Once John lost his job and now faces homicide-related criminal charges, you must prepare to expect the worst he is capable of.

Since last week, Ivie has feared many dangers from John. John who had been threatening her since the past 5 months, suddenly began to plead for reconciliation. Ivie was so worried that John was getting to the verge of mental crack up and his stability was much in doubt. She feared for her safety and safety of her children. John was clearly becoming suicidal. I advised her on how to stay calm and on how to be cautions. I must say that if all that John ended up doing was to lie against Ivie with doctored chats logs, then we are relieved that he did much less than we had feared.

Keeping our eyes on the ball demands that we remember the following:

(1) Ivie and John were separated since the past two years without any intention to continue the marriage.

(2) Prior to the separation, John committed domestic violence on Ivie multiple times.

(3) During the time of separation, John has been with multiple women in sexual relationships, as shown by the picture attached in which John and a woman (not Ivie) were in bed.

(4) On that faithful night in June, John came to Ivie's house at night and attacked Ivie with weapons and clearly with intent to kill her.

The above facts are indisputable.

Now let's us consider the fabled evidence that John has conjured up in his defense. John says:

1) That he and his wife agreed to separate in order to evade creditors. (You know that is a lie. John is a banker. He knows that such is not a way to evade creditors when your children remain in the same school for a whole year after separation. Indeed, the reason the children remained in Ajah school, while Ivie was shuttling them from Badagry (where her father lived) to Ajah each day for school was because Ivie did not have money to register them in another school near her father's house).

2) John claims that Ivie got pregnant and aborted it. (Again, you know that is likely a blackmail. John who could not feed three children he already had would not spend nights and days crying that his estranged wife aborted pregnancy with twins. Besides, if that was the case and John felt so bad about that, why would he go to fight Ivie in her house? He should have been eager to divorce her).

3) John claimed that Ivie had relationship with another man during the time they were separated. He uses manipulated social media chat logs to buttress such contrivance. (But, really, even if were true, which I have refused to enter into, it is most unreasonable to expect that after 2 years of separation, your spouse would remain sexually loyal to you, especially when you had started living with another woman).

Now, go over all the excuses and reasons that John has given. The only reason missing is the reason why he attacked Ivie Edobor so viciously? John will never find one reason to justify the attack on Ivie. That is the ball that we must keep our eyes on. What is the justification for his action?

You must know that John was arrested at the scene. He alone was arrested. So, nobody else committed a crime that night. Nobody else attacked anybody other than John. Also, note that after arrest, John made statements and other witnesses made statements. At the end of it, the police decided to arraign him for assault. Note also that even after the case had commenced in court, the government felt that assault was not strong enough. They found that John had an intention to kill Ivie. That was why they changed the charge to attempted murder. It all means that nobody who has examined the evidence from a professional standpoint so far could buy the nonsensical stories John is now peddling. And I urge DPA members to disregards such nonsense. We shall keep our eyes on the ball and we are interested only in one thing - John's excuse for attempting to kill Ivie.

NOTE: You will see among what John attached a letter that Ivie purportedly wrote to Zenith apologizing for allegedly dragging Zenith's name to the mud. You are smart. You would wonder what kind of Bank would go to the extent of forcing a victim who was still in the hospital to write such a letter. That letter is actually a smoking gun against Zenith. In fact, with that letter, we can upgrade out accusations of Zenith Bank from breach of its social responsibility to active persecution and harassment and obstruction of justice. They forced Ivie to call the incident a family dispute that should be resolved within the family, even while the state is prosecuting it as a crime against the Nigerian public. The reason they forced her to describe the incident as such was actually to influence John's indictment and make it appear that it was indeed a family matter. That is called obstruction of justice.

This case is just setting. I think that John has grossly miscalculated what is at stake here. The stories he peddles on his Facebook wall do not cut it at all, and DPA members and the general public will keep their eyes on the ball.

Written By Emeka Ugwuonye, Esquire'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/zenith-bank-staff-who-accused-his-wife.html
story story.....stooory

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by uzuede4(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2016
fineboynl:
grin since we have heard from both parties, now we need hear from third party.

marriage is a scam after waste of money and time.

baby mama is the future.
I disagree with you.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by uzuede4(f): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2016
HtwoOw:

Who shopped the photo? DPA OR IVIE?? grin grin grin
Shop people grin
HtwoOw:

Who shopped the photo? DPA OR IVIE?? grin grin grin
Shop people

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Any only annoyance is dat I share d same names as dis woman angry angry angry angry
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by frisky2good(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Please who has a link to the summary? This version is too long for me.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by herzernn: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2016
cummando:

May ur eyes be blessed!!!!! Pure and applied Photoshop by an olodo who thought he was a professional. The lights people!!! look at the lights.!!!!. By the way how that one take concern me? if he like make he kill am use am do pepper soup drink Goldberg! Any of u ever heard of what God has joined together let no......? Gbeborun

Thanks bruh....

You also "saw" what I "saw".....

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Doctored chats... Lols... Ifahia
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2016
This is getting interesting... undecided
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Opiletool(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Evidence or quit making unwarranted allegations. The man told his own story and backed it up with clear evidences. Give us yours.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Neddstark: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Let the man pay for her full leg treatment and the upkeep for his children every month.
Let the marriage be dissolved so both parties can straff as much as they like since their genitals too dey scratch them.
Lets focus on other things abeg. Me wey never marry don tire to dey read other people marital issues.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Damage Control!

The harlotry of Ivie has been blown open and this was brought out to divert the attention of the public. Why wasn't this raised during the first accusation that he broke Ivie's legs? Why are we hearing this now?

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by kerryjossy(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2016
This is not my buisness. When everything was fine, no one heard ur voices. Now u two are in deep shii* , u are disturbing everyone wt ur cook n bull story. Mtcheeeew.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by adeadeyera(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:
This case is sensitive and very deep!

The so called husband is just playing smart by half, what led him to attack a woman he separated from for over two years undecided or he expects her to remain faithful to him while he pursues anything in skirt despite not together anymore.

This lawyer seems to know his onions well and if he pursues that point about Zenith bank breaching its social responsibility to active persecution, harassment and obstruction of justice, then that abusive husband is fried for life because even Zenith bank will strive to clear it's name from this messy case.

You obviously won't change your stance even when other evidences present themself.

I wonder why you can't understand that the writer of the piece, upon which you premised your lopsided sentiments, is the attorney employed by the litigant AFTER SHE WAS ALLEGEDLY ASSAULTED; and he'll curry favours for his cause, including garnished write-ups such as this.

Meanwhile, there are two sides to this already messy story.

So, hold your peace and let's await the outcome in full swing, rather than make those prejudicial comments.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by deolu2000(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2016
What has the name of the bank got to do with this story? Why bring the name of an establishment into disrepute because of the stupidity of the personal life of a staff .(i didn't read the epistle anyway).
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by oshiosense(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Marriage is a burden cool
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
there are 3 faces to the case o

The husband side

The Wife side and

The Truth

With what I have been reading so far both the husband and wife have fault in one way or the other but women always play gender game sa.

But what I know is that no Lawyer will enter the Kingdom of God

The thing called "marriage" is overrated!!!

Thanks, no lawyer suppose make heaven at all
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by OgaTheTop2: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
angry

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Nice one lawyer.
kiss kiss
I sincerely can't wait for this man be given the maximum sentence for attempted murder. He should be used as a strong message to violent men out there who specializes in beating up their wives. Kudos.
There's no constitution in the church or Nigeria that states a husband should batter his wife over adultery.

Jail him please.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2016
amuijiji:

MY DEAR PLS DONT SAY THIS, TRUST ME WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT ONE MARRIAGE IS ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES LIFE HAS TO OFFER, SHARED JOY AND LAUGHTER MAKES IT WORTH IT.

IF MARRIAGE ISNT WORTH IT MY DAD WHO JUST PASSED HAS LEFT MY MUM CRYING EVERYDAY FOR OVER A MONTH NOW, THEY SHARED A LIFE TOGETHER FOR 42 YEARS AND NOW SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON.

MAY BE ITS BECOS I HAVE MY PARENTS TO LEARN FROM THAT I BELIEVE SO STRONGLY IN MARRIAGE AND WHEN I DO GET MARRIED I WILL DO ALL IN MY EFFORT TO ENSURE IT WORKS

smiley

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by AZeD1(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Pennywise:

The evidence in public domain reveals that Ivie and John still carried on as man and wife even while living apart. Ivie while still married to John carried on with an amorous affair while confessing she had changed.

John is under trial for attempted murder, "cheating is not an excuse" so John better get his defence in place.

Pennywise:

Thankfully no life was lost in the face of this extreme provocation of a helpless man. It would seem his motive for being present at the scene is to tell Ivie that I have caught u again in spite of your numerous assurances u have changed.

The violence that ensued in the presence of the equally morally depraved lover becomes a footnote.
John was not helpless he used his own two legs to go to her house, the question is what was he doing at her place by 1 am? They are separated...

Pennywise:

If John was actually responsible for her injury and wanted her dead, he would aim for her head and not her leg. The incident there for could not have been more than a mere accident caused by a perpetually adulterous wife and a thief.
So people who stab their victims in the stomach or shoot them in the stomach don't mean to kill them that's why the didn't aim for the head?

Pennywise:

The public will expect any reasonable Judge to understand this.

John has simply suffered enough. He is the true victim here.
Ivie is every prospective man's nightmare. She wrecks everything she touch. From airtel, to starcomm to STANBIC IBTC. They all check out. Her business? Double check. Her marriages? check. Matthews marriage? Check.

Ivie makes a very bad case for use as a domestic abuse victim.

There are many truly innocent ones suffering silently.
Any reasonable Judge knows that John was out to no good. Why go to her house by 1 am?

John is in a lot of poo and is only out to get public sympathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by dayleke: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Enough already!!!!!
Na only you dey dis kontiri ni fa?!!!!!
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by toprealman: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2016
2 can play the game....yeah.....just that they chose a wrong field to exhibit their skills. #TeamMarriage
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by franugo(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2016
cummando:

what light are u talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.