Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 PM

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) (57961 Views)

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by fabienjoe: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
This lawyer is shamelessly feeding fat on this dispute. The biggest losers in this case who happen to be completely innocent receive no mention or care. Yes, the three children this unfortunate marriage has produced. The antics of this lawyer make me puke! He's simply trying hard to earn his cash....soullessly so...Someone should care about these children, please..

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by calabardick(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
na like this una dey start, very soon person go jump for ikoyi bridge
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by donodion(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
lol lawyers, who does not know how they play when there's much at stake to benefit from.
They want dirt therefore let more dirt be made bare and we see who would be vindicated at the end.

I am willing and ready to bet my moniker on this, the charge of "attempted murder" wont fly and that man wont be found guilty.

Game on.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by ocheche247: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Pennywise post=51132553] Emeka Ugwuonye may be a lawyer but in this write up, he plays the role of an amateur fictionist.

I don't know him from Adam but it is regrettable he had to resort to desperate measures to clean up a discredited, morally fetid and repugnant client (he is clearly playing the role of her lawyer, whether he has her brief or not).

He has blackmailed Zenith bank into unjustly sacking an employee who may yet be innocent at the end of the day. Whose only crime apparently now is marrying the wrong woman.

Emeka Ugwuonye with the DPA in tow is free to upgrade the charges to murder if it suits them. But they still have to prove their case in court.

The evidence in public domain reveals that Ivie and John still carried on as man and wife even while living apart. Ivie while still married to John carried on with an amorous affair while confessing she had changed.

Thankfully no life was lost in the face of this extreme provocation of a helpless man. It would seem his motive for being present at the scene is to tell Ivie that I have caught u again in spite of your numerous assurances u have changed.

The violence that ensued in the presence of the equally morally depraved lover becomes a footnote.

If John was actually responsible for her injury and wanted her dead, he would aim for her head and not her leg. The incident there for could not have been more than a mere accident caused by a perpetually adulterous wife and a thief.

The public will expect any reasonable Judge to understand this.

John has simply suffered enough. He is the true victim here.
Ivie is every prospective man's nightmare. She wrecks everything she touch. From airtel, to starcomm to STANBIC IBTC. They all check out. Her business? Double check. Her marriages? check. Matthews marriage? Check.

Ivie makes a very bad case for use as a domestic abuse victim.

There are many truly innocent ones suffering silently.

Attn: Lalasticlala,mynd44, OAM4J. [/quote

Is he not guilty too of adultery? did he not cheat on the wife too? if the woman is bad the man is equally bad. I believe we men are logical beings so please stop speaking out of sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by onoja12: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
see what Hillary Clinton has turn all our women to,you can not marry wife thisdays and close your eyes
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by diva90: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'm just speechless! This issue is so messy. I really think they need to go behind closed doors and resolve this issue. The more they involve the media, the worse it becomes. Trust me , there are couples who fight dirtier than this but no one would ever see or read their stories on blogs or social media. There has to be a way that they can go to court, get a divorce quietly and move on! It's the kids I pity the most, they will grow up reading all this on the Internet.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by wendy241(f): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
amuijiji:
Sincerely marriage aint worth it any longer.....
. Sometimes it scared mi some1 dat wil be chasing u during courtship (I wi do anything for you I luv u wt my life u ar my everything ) wil end p becoming ur enemy marriage is n something we rush into most of all marry ur Friend definitely u guys wil quarrel bt nt 4 th whole world to gt involved
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Lekewatt(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:
Looks like a Photoshop to me...
indeed! it's photoshop......view the pillow and d lady's head.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by oake(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:
Looks like a Photoshop to me...

Photoshop or no photoshop, the guy don fall em hand already. We must not take away our eyes from the "ball".

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by samsam2019: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Marriage, twhey sayis an eye opener.

It opened my very own eya to many things I was blind to while we were dating

I can say is; don't take sides or judge. And besides, if it's truetjr woman committed bigamy then she should be charged
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
On one side you blame him for having sex with other women during the separation you go as far as publishing his picture and the picture of that woman who didn't ask ant of that , but on the other side you are telling us that he shouldn't expect faithfulness from his wife since they are separated ? Which one is which ?
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by yvesboss(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Any time ibsee a Lawyer's epistle...I smell liess
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by slimfresh(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
My sincere opinion is that the lady is just trying to cover her exposed ass..... That picture was photoshopped..... The man exposed her and debunked her false claims with valid and reasonable proof.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by billyG(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is photoshop that man cnt survive d weight of that big woman under him.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Ekaka1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Both parties involved are guilty of all the aforementioned accusations..... Both parties cheated ,ivies own is much talked abt because she's a woman.....I pity none of them but the children.
My lady, I don't support extra-maritals but I can't say the lady cheated if they had physically separated for at least two years
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Momohtijani12: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice one dere
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Trendirabingi: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2016
AZeD1:

John is under trial for attempted murder, "cheating is not an excuse" so John better get his defence in place.

John was not helpless he used his own two legs to go to her house, the question is what was he doing at her place by 1 am? They are separated...

So people who stab their victims in the stomach or shoot them in the stomach don't mean to kill them that's why the didn't aim for the head?

Any reasonable Judge knows that John was out to no good. Why go to her house by 1 am?

John is in a lot of poo and is only out to get public sympathy.
U have no point bro, blieve me u have no point
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Trendirabingi: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Jewelbaby01:
Well, Ivie Edobor can only deceive people who don't know her very well. And her so-called lawyer must be the biggest fool of the century. What could you possibly expect from a drug addict and a smoker? A woman who smokes, dresses irresponsibly and cheats on her hubby in the name of 'we were separated for 2 years' How can a responsible wife even think of living in a separate home from her husband? If they were separated for real, why did she keep visiting him on weekends? Am a lady, I don't take shit from men nor support them when it comes to domestic violence. But I must tell you all, that lady is a devil. If her hubby messed up, she's the reason behind it. And for the broken legs, she deserves worse, I wasn't at the scene, can't say for sure what happened there. But the 'Ivie Edobor' I know, doesn't deserve all the attention and pity she's getting, please save it for people who do.
i suspect u could know dis woman one on one..
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by godquality: 3:22am On Nov 19, 2016
I see people here ever so quick to apportion blame but the only thing am interested in is who broke her legs? Because regardless of what offence she might or not have committed assaulting her is illegal and the culpable person (husband or the married man friend) must pay.

If a woman is not faithful to you, then divorce her not batter her. Men that lay hands on women are just cowards because no amount of provocation should make a man do that. But here in Nigeria we settled every thing with violence and we think it's normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by godquality: 3:29am On Nov 19, 2016
amuijiji:
Marriage is worth more than diamond and gold. You just have to find the right person that suit and compliment you. Speaking from experience here grin cheesy grin

Just that like every other thing in life, some marriage will fail and some failed marriages lead to mud slinging and names peddling, like oh this case. But i believe if a marriage is not working then get a divorce. Problem is in Nigeria separation and divorces are too messy.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by amuijiji: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2016
godquality:

Marriage is worth more than diamond and gold. You just have to find the right person that suit and compliment you. Speaking from experience here grin cheesy grin

Just that like every other thing in life, some marriage will fail and some failed marriages lead to mud slinging and names peddling, like oh this case. But i believe if a marriage is not working then get a divorce. Problem is in Nigeria separation and divorces are too messy.

I envy u oooo...
I Pray I find such too..
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by sisisioge: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmm,

So the prosecutor agreed that each slept with other people and each other while separated.

So the prosecutor agreed that Ivie was in fact owing a lot of peeps

So they agreed that there was a pregnancy where the paternity was cloudy and Ivie aborted

They claim the husband couldn't feed three children, yet he remained Zenith bank manager( washy...the top peeps earn a lot in that bank)

So we should keep our eyes on the ball, God forbid we get swayed by the new facts coming up abi. Anyways, this isn't my monkey...neither of them is smelling like a rose though the husband smells a lot better. It is well.
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Ekaka1:

My lady, I don't support extra-maritals but I can't say the lady cheated if they had physically separated for at least two years
I understand Ur view,but from wat I read,the man made it clear that it was d woman's infidelity that triggered their separation, esp the part were she allegedly got preg and under went a D&C...anyways e no concern m sef
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by coolviv: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pennywise:
Emeka Ugwuonye may be a lawyer but in this write up, he plays the role of an amateur fictionist.

I don't know him from Adam but it is regrettable he had to resort to desperate measures to clean up a discredited, morally fetid and repugnant client (he is clearly playing the role of her lawyer, whether he has her brief or not).

He has blackmailed Zenith bank into unjustly sacking an employee who may yet be innocent at the end of the day. Whose only crime apparently now is marrying the wrong woman.

Emeka Ugwuonye with the DPA in tow is free to upgrade the charges to murder if it suits them. But they still have to prove their case in court.

The evidence in public domain reveals that Ivie and John still carried on as man and wife even while living apart. Ivie while still married to John carried on with an amorous affair while confessing she had changed.

Thankfully no life was lost in the face of this extreme provocation of a helpless man. It would seem his motive for being present at the scene was to tell Ivie that I have caught u again in spite of your numerous assurances of change.

The violence that ensued in the presence of the equally morally depraved lover becomes a footnote.

If John was actually responsible for her injury and wanted her dead, he would aim for her head and not her leg. The incident there for could not have been more than a mere accident caused by a perpetually adulterous wife and a thief.

The public will expect any reasonable Judge to understand this.

John has simply suffered enough. He is the true victim here.
Ivie is every prospective husband's nightmare. She wrecks everything she touch. From her job in airtel, to starcomm to STANBIC IBTC. They all check out. Her business? Double check. Her marriages? check. Matthews marriage? Check.

Ivie makes a very bad case for use as a domestic abuse victim.

There are many truly innocent ones suffering silently.

Em you em you...
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by prettycandy: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
onoja12:
see what Hillary Clinton has turn all our women to,you can not marry wife thisdays and close your eyes
you mean you cannot marry a slave anymore? a slave to massage your ego? wake up this is the 21st century. those days are over
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by prettycandy: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jewelbaby01:
Well, Ivie Edobor can only deceive people who don't know her very well. And her so-called lawyer must be the biggest fool of the century. What could you possibly expect from a drug addict and a smoker? A woman who smokes, dresses irresponsibly and cheats on her hubby in the name of 'we were separated for 2 years' How can a responsible wife even think of living in a separate home from her husband? If they were separated for real, why did she keep visiting him on weekends? Am a lady, I don't take shit from men nor support them when it comes to domestic violence. But I must tell you all, that lady is a devil. If her hubby messed up, she's the reason behind it. And for the broken legs, she deserves worse, I wasn't at the scene, can't say for sure what happened there. But the 'Ivie Edobor' I know, doesn't deserve all the attention and pity she's getting, please save it for people who do.

You are the biggest fool of the century, it is comments from women like you that make other women remain in abusive marriages. how dare you insult her.. you are saying she is the reason her husband is misbehaving and broke her legs? a grown ass man? listen.. every adult is responsible for their behaviour and that man needs to face the music for attempted murder! I know a lot of abusive men would like your comment but it is because they are wife beaters themselves and insecure idiots!!
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by onoja12: 2:34am On Nov 22, 2016
welcome 21st century,the only people looking for slave are 21st century women.because my mother wasn't a slave neither was her mother.Mrs 21 century oya tell us how many of una they find slave husband ??

prettycandy:

you mean you cannot marry a slave anymore? a slave to massage your ego? wake up this is the 21st century. those days are over
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Arielle: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2016
amuijiji:

Word! A thoroughly un natural state of affairs (pun intended)
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
CecyAdrian:
This case is sensitive and very deep!

The so called husband is just playing smart by half, what led him to attack a woman he separated from for over two years undecided or he expects her to remain faithful to him while he pursues anything in skirt despite not together anymore.

This lawyer seems to know his onions well and if he pursues that point about Zenith bank breaching its social responsibility to active persecution, harassment and obstruction of justice, then that abusive husband is fried for life because even Zenith bank will strive to clear it's name from this messy case.

Only in Nigeria people talk carelessly and usurp the powers of competent courts to pronounce people guilty before trial.smh
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
teebillz:
Most cases of battering and domestic violence have a cheating woman at their center. It is highly unlikely that a man will batter his wife for offences other than cheating. A cheating wife can turn the most decent gentleman into a monstrous beast overnight.
tiwas husband pele o wink tongue
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by 9jaDoc(f): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pennywise:
Emeka Ugwuonye may be a lawyer but in this write up, he plays the role of an amateur fictionist.

I don't know him from Adam...

You don't know from Adam yet u know all these details.
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR
SHAMELESS LIAR!!
Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by 9jaDoc(f): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lekewatt:
indeed! it's photoshop......view the pillow and d lady's head.

Photoshop my ass. Even a blind person can see this ain't no Photoshop. You can simply FEEL it. Their moods match exactly unlike in Photoshopped pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.