Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,152 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG (10444 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits IGP Idris Ibrahim, Presents Jersey To Him / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2016
The new governor of Edo state, Godwin Obaseki paid a courtesy visit to the Inspector general of the Nigerian police force, Kpotum Idris Ibrahim in his office at the Force headquarters in Abuja. They discussed on several things including security and Obaseki was given a small plaque by the police boss.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-obaseki-pays-courtesy-visit-police-ig/

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by SexyNairalander: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2016
seen

meanwhile

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2016
No handsome man for Edo state?

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Qmerit(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Wow... I just love the fitness of this police Boss. It's being a long time a see a police boss as fit as this physically.

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Security seems to be at the top of his agenda. May the good Lord grant him the wisdom to take Edo state to greater heights.

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by herzernn: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2016
I wish yhu success Gov Obaseki......
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by WILLYBABS(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Whether APC or PDP, my believe is who wants to do good will do... we have only one party in Nigeria (Personality Party PP), whether u wish to do good or not, it is caused by who you are.

Meanwhile, that police boss is of course worthy to be the boss...not all this fat and shapeless ones that can even jog round their sitting rooms. How u go get this kain Oga and to dey fit no go hungry u

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by ngoben(f): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2016
And dis became a news...wtchew

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Flashh: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Angelb4: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Hit the ground running my governor. Security is key too. Hmmm! Am I even his adviser?
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2016
omo all those police oga they fine o, from commissioner upward unlike those tattered inspector below

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by SOPIGO: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Qmerit:
Wow... I just love the fitness of this police Boss. It's being a long time a see a police boss as fit as this physically.

That means u just wake up from slumbering... Wat about Aba Suleman, MD Abubaka. In fact how my police boss do u actually knows their names or seen on pixel

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Acecube(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2016
that's my governor

Oshiomhole did well, but I want you to trounce Oshiomhole performance-wise, Edo will be better for it.

God bless Edo state
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
#Edo-will-be-great

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2016
That's good. Security of life & property of the masses is very important.
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Good
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by spiffyzaki: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Ubanka, u no well
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Oildichotomy(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Some is just funny with this Obaseki, maybe his face and those lips!
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by thaoriginator: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
No, but a lot of legsome men grin
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by khaykay15(f): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Are you reading my mind?Exactly what am about to say, no wonder their girls like Yoruba boys
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Osmondinho(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2016
APC and Waka Waka

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by hugoranking(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellos, wey dey appoint 200m housing 4 ex governor, on top recession....Abeg bring anoda story, na dem dem
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by otimize(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Well done Mr Trump.... It's time to depot all the illegal migrants in our state and build a wall. Edo state will be Great again!!
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2016

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by ritababe(f): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2016
khaykay15:

Are you reading my mind?Exactly what am about to say, no wonder their girls like Yoruba boys

no we don't.
actually it's the other way round, Yoruba girls prefer Edo men and also Yoruba men prefer Edo women, ask Omotola and Onni of Ife grin

#running....

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by DEIFIED(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm, this man never even know how e go run e state e dey do visiting visiting.
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by thesicilian: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2016
I thought the police Chief was supposed to visit him in office?
Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2016
A thank you visit to IGP for an election well rigged for APC....!!

Caretaker gov....we de come....!!

Re: Obaseki Visits Idris Ibrahim, The Police IG by khaykay15(f): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2016
ritababe:

no we don't.
actually it's the other way round, Yoruba girls prefer Edo men and also Yoruba men prefer Edo women, ask Omotola and Onni of Ife grin

#running....
#laughing #

Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production / Nigeria’s FX Reserves Drop To $32bn — Lowest Level In Six Years / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics)