Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! (19822 Views)

Best Android Phones To Order On Konga Black Friday Below N50,000 / Konga Black Friday 2016 date , Sales , Deals & Everything You Need To Know About / Konga Black Friday - Price Go Fall Yakata This 2016 Nov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Konga Black Friday has just begun!

But Konga strategically omitted some popular brands from their Black Friday sales e.g Tecno Phantom 6 plus grin

3 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Jayfweshy:
What's there to buy sef?
I'm not seeing any.
Konga and their scam since 1645

Lol

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:
Konga Black Friday has just begun!

But Konga strategically omitted some popular brands from their Black Friday sales e.g Tecno Phantom 6 plus grin

Their yakata black Friday is a SCAM. What they normally do is jack up the old price and then slash the price by 20-30% and call it the bew price. If u are gullible u will actually be paying the same thing or even more than the original price.

For example, I bought fifa 17 for ps4 on konga last month for N27,000. Today they said they are slashing the price and guess how much they are selling it.. N26,850. Abeg where is the discount ? They had to put the old price at N32,500 to make it look like they are giving discount.

Also before now ps4 console is sold for around 154k. For black Friday price is 155k.. they had to put the old price at 184k to make it look like they are giving a huge discount. Very stupid people.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Their yakata black Friday is a SCAM. What they normally do is jack up the old price and then slash the price by 20-30% and call it the bew price. If u are gullible u will actually be paying the same thing or even more than the original price.

For example, I bought fifa 17 for ps4 on konga last month for N27,000. Today they said they are slashing the price and guess how much they are selling it.. N26,850. Abeg where is the discount ? They had to put the old price at N32,500 to make it look like they are giving discount.

Also before now ps4 console is sold for around 154k. For black Friday price is 155k.. they had to put the old price at 184k to make it look like they are giving a huge discount. Very stupid people.
you mean you bought a game for #27k? That's the amount i bought my ps3 with two pads and loads of games. That's why I always tell people who own a ps4 to just keep playing the previous version of a fifa game, then wait for a year to get the following one when the price would've been half of the initial price.

11 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Chai! Konga why nau

2 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
you mean you bought a game for #27k? That's the amount i bought my ps3 with two pads and loads of games. That's why I always tell people who own a ps4 to just keep playing the previous version of a fifa game, then wait for a year to get the following one when the price would've been half of the initial price.

That's why I just stick to my PC PES, I no fit dey follow Sony dey do Business. I can't shout.

16 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:

That's why I just stick to my PC PES, I no fit dey follow Sony dey do Business. I can't shout.
abi

7 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
abi

But the problem now be say PES 17 no gree play for my PC: HP DM4 Core i5 4GB/500GB

3 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:

It is what it is.. blame the dollar hike. I can't wait a year to get a new FIFA. I've been buying new fifa games every year since fifa 10. Moreover I normally play online, when a new fifa is released the online community move to the new version. If u still have an old version it will be difficult to get opponents online, and also difficult to buy players because they will be scarce as only few people would be playing it.

7 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Mustiboy(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

It is what it is.. blame the dollar hike. I can't wait a year to get a new FIFA. I've been buying new fifa games every year since fifa 10. Moreover I normally play online, when a new fifa is released the online community move to the new version. If u still have an old version it will be difficult to get opponents online, and also difficult to buy players because they will be scarce as only few people would be playing it.
yea, if you're the type that play online, buying the new fifa is ur best bet. You have the money sha, so, I'm not suprised.

2 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
yea, if you're the type that play online, buying the new fifa is ur best bet. You have the money sha, so, I'm not suprised.

Mustiboy what do you say about PES 17 not playable on my PC?

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by ammyluv2002(f): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by LEAD1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:

Chai! Konga why nau
hmmm! But there are other deals available right now. You can enjoy much deals on jumia or u can as well let me help you buy and send your product to you...

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Alot of rich guys on this thread .. Hmmm .. Me I just download and play my own fifa on my psvita .. Anyone know if games could be put on psvita apart fom buying cartridge??

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

from your comments.. guy e bit like say you det spend 1mil on games annually.,..

abeg make I come do Xmas for your placegrin

2 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by sumborri: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
bro if u know where I can get the offer you got please help a brother. I need the PS3

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
sumborri:
bro if u know where I can get the offer you got please help a brother. I need the PS3

Surely not in this Bwuari era

3 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by augster(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Alot of rumich guys on this thread .. Hmmm .. Me I just download and play my own fifa on my psvita .. Anyone know if games could be put on psvita apart fom buying cartridge??
you go need hack am

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Bossmd: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustiboy:

How is the resolution of the PS3. is it really worth it? Is it full HD?

1 Like

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Alot of rumich guys on this thread .. Hmmm .. Me I just download and play my own fifa on my psvita .. Anyone know if games could be put on psvita apart fom buying cartridge??

Psvita does not use cartridge. angry sad
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bossmd:

How is the resolution of the PS3. is it really worth it? Is it full HD?

Virtually no games run on 1080p on ps3. The highest u can get is 720p. Even some games run at lower resolution. The ps3 menu is in full hd but most games run on 720p.

When u play the last of us (one of the best games on ps3), it tuns smooth in 720p but when u play the sake game that is remastered for ps4 u will notice the huge difference in resolution and frame rate.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
See another yakata scam. Tecno phantom 6 that is sold at slot for 89k, konga yakata says 92k and old price of 109k making it look like u are saving u 7k when u are actually paying more.

I also saw Infinix hot 4 pro sold by konga for 50k which is supposedly discounted lol. They put old price at 56k making it look like u are saving 6k. Abeg what's the original price of hot 4 pro? It's 50k at slot and 49k at 3c hub.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=greenhulk post=51142103]

Psvita does not use cartridge. angry sad[/quote ..yes it does .. That's what I have with me now .. It came with fifa14 cartridge kinda looks like a memory card thing
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
augster:
you go need hack am
.. That one dey possible??undecided
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Dapsonemmanuel post=51142663][/quote]

No mind me jare. I don't know they called those cards cartridge.
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Virtually no games run on 1080p on ps3. The highest u can get is 720p. Even some games run at lower resolution. The ps3 menu is in full hd but most games run on 720p.

When u play the last of us (one of the best games on ps3), it tuns smooth in 720p but when u play the sake game that is remastered for ps4 u will notice the huge difference in resolution and frame rate.
I think uncharted 3 can play at 1080p
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by johnstar(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na everytn I take use hate dis country 9ja

Giant of african my nyash wey shit dey'

Thunder go damage jumia and konga una dey mad, ppl wey dey organise am na God go punish all of una, very useless and wicked ppl

Bastards

3 Likes

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
davthom:
I think uncharted 3 can play at 1080p

No it doesn't. It plays in 720p. On the pack it says 1080i which is native 720p. If u try to force it to 1080p then frame rate will drop which will lead to worse result.

Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
greenhulk:

No mind me jare. I don't know they called those cards cartridge.
...ok Mann ..no qualms
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by augster(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. That one dey possible??undecided
sure
Re: Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
augster:
sure
...ok .. How then??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets / 5 Ways To Tell If Your Smartphone Is Being Tapped / I Regret Spending 40k On This Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.