Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (51197 Views)

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Asa

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Praiz sing song kiss
Awesome talent, underrated undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by sallylet(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seriously, many of us have not listen to #Staniyke songs ...dis guy is dope but naija system of selecting music is ......

Guys try n listen to one of his song is dope

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Russellval(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Solid Star

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by osarenmwienda(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Just passing
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by CXLVII: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Opiletool:
Left to me I would pick Brymo. This guy is just amazing. His voice is unique and his delivery top notch. Sadly this guy is underappreciated for his amazing works. There is hardly a song from him without a soul-touching message, unlike the noises being celebrated as music and constantly thrown to our faces this days.

His recent work 'klitoris', to me, should go down as one of the best musical works birthed by the Nigerian Music Industry. After listening to tracks like Billion naira dream, Let's make love, Naked, Mirage, Something good is happening ,Dem dey go (A reference to Nigerian situation), Alajo Shomolu, I was forced to visit his previous works. I had no option than to place him in the calibre of Asa, one of the natural artiste we have left.

Another artiste worthy of my mention is Nosa. His track 'pray for you' is one of my favourite.

Olamide`s noises comes to mind. Songs you can hardly mime or learn something sane from.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by ifyalways(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Brymo
2Face
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Mufasa27(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jesse_jagz

Wande coal

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
TINALETC3:
AkinPhysicist:
cool
TINALETC3:
Burna boy

Why why, can't you reserve the space for people with meaningful things to contribute? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
yomibelle:

instrumentation....check

instrumentation JAYSOO!! cry cry cry cry cry cry Who was ur enqlish teacher.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by iceberryose(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Johnny drille
No artiste can compare to drille

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Dongreat(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Certainly it's BRYMO. Like you said the dude lyrics and voice is top notch but unfortunately he's from a country where major listen to loud beats with meaningless lyrics. Music is ART and peeps like BRYMO, ASA, DAREY, MI, knows how to practice it. Noise makers include Olamide, Phyno, Lil Kesh, Traffic warden Kcee, and even Dbanj. It's not all about money for some including me but the serenity that follows after a good, nice and tasteful music. When those noise makers are old they will certainly feel ashamed about their music cos generation then will see it as a joke. Remember tony tetula "bash my car", yes a hit back then but a joke, a very big one now angry. What about Marvin Gaye "Sexual Healing" or "Lady in Red", yes I know, absolutely classic cheesy

Ps: Airforce1 is not a Musi or even a cian but a broke dude who show off always with generic perfumes, some worn out 3 pieces of N500 notes and his 8"inch plasma TV.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by timidapsin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Tobenanaa. Very underrated

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Adisa89(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
2SWT:
people are popular for different reasons , while some are known for their useful contribution to the society, some are known for their stupidity

I guess you know where you belong
All the same, he's popular. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by emeraldo56(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jesse Jagz

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Ekendu1: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
SoundSultan

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by rose54321: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

Olamide`s noises comes to mind. Songs you can hardly mime or learn something sane from.

Noises... hmm interesting...
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Timoleon(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Aviero:
Eriga This guy is just underappreciated and underrated.

The brain behind some of the deepest bars in the industry.

ERIGA
paperboy gang...eriga new money...repping waff town.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Tobycharles: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Opiletool:

Harsh!
fact
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Airforce 1 of course...but d thing is dat hes not an artist...hes a tailor..onye obi oma

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by CXLVII: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dbanj grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by babasolo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
2SWT:
people are popular for different reasons , while some are known for their useful contribution to the society, some are known for their stupidity

lolzzzzz...haba pls calm down...should i bring cold pure water for u...calm down its sunday oooo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by igho003(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
animalicious airforce 1

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

Lol! True bro.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
tolexy007:
let talk about overrated, Davido, Lil kesh,
ur opinion na wash
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Tobycharles:
fact
OK o
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Tobycharles: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jobia:
you mean wande autotune coal?
hit d studio n lets feel urs

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by baby124: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:
Dbanj grin grin grin grin
Lol. Stop am abeg.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by modsRbastard: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
2SWT:

Hahan!... Take ham easy, this is too much na... Too much that

[img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/oxfx2CWSuNM8skFmrz1cZq0aY_8oZHxt8kn4z7uJs2H75t8PxzWcO3YiW1IU8w=n-nu-w156-h88[/img]
undecided
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by SycophanticGoat: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
haryomikun:
Its still wande coal.

Reason being wande coal is the only male Nigerian artiste with a beautiful voice.

I'll prefer wande coal to any other artiste any day. He knows how to select good beats. An example is his wanted album. All dope beats

Wande can make an average song seem better. This he did in 'My favorite' and 'Monster'.

Wande can act as a super backup. This he did in DJ spinall's money track. He was the one that made me like the track part from the dope beats By Ekelly

If wande carries your chorus your song go dope gan. Wande coal was the backbone of most of the hit tracks in Mo hits records. That voice in the chorus was what we kept on looking forward to when we listened to their tracks.

Wande can go high pitch flawlessly. This he did in 2face's fortified concert last year. They were singing 'Ololufe' together. When it got to the part where they say 'Iwo ni mo fe ni aye mi' 2face pause ni and allow wande continue the high pitched part cheesy cheesy

Thing is wande can appeal to all shades of music lovers. With his beautiful voice, he can captivate RnB lovers. His lyrics can motivate the streets too.

An artiste who has the combination of sweet voice and better lyrics for naija is a Super Artiste

Even Wizkid can't compete with wande in terms of lyrics or voice. If you don't know music please don't argue this fact

CC lalasticlala

Wande relegated himself. He was doing excellently well under Don Jazzy but greed wouldn't let him nurture his career before leaving..

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
haryomikun:
Its still wande coal.

Reason being wande coal is the only male Nigerian artiste with a beautiful voice.

I'll prefer wande coal to any other artiste any day. He knows how to select good beats. An example is his wanted album. All dope beats

Wande can make an average song seem better. This he did in 'My favorite' and 'Monster'.

Wande can act as a super backup. This he did in DJ spinall's money track. He was the one that made me like the track part from the dope beats By Ekelly

If wande carries your chorus your song go dope gan. Wande coal was the backbone of most of the hit tracks in Mo hits records. That voice in the chorus was what we kept on looking forward to when we listened to their tracks.

Wande can go high pitch flawlessly. This he did in 2face's fortified concert last year. They were singing 'Ololufe' together. When it got to the part where they say 'Iwo ni mo fe ni aye mi' 2face pause ni and allow wande continue the high pitched part cheesy cheesy

Thing is wande can appeal to all shades of music lovers. With his beautiful voice, he can captivate RnB lovers. His lyrics can motivate the streets too.

An artiste who has the combination of sweet voice and better lyrics for naija is a Super Artiste

Even Wizkid can't compete with wande in terms of lyrics or voice. If you don't know music please don't argue this fact

CC lalasticlala

True

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Brymo

Dude is super talented

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) / 'Sweet Mother' Lyrics (Prince Nico Mbarga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.