Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

- Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / (13128 Views)

Customs Provides Code For Vehicle Owners To Verify Their Customs Papers / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / Verify Your Vehicle Custom Duty Certificte. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Syber:

Hey gazzuz

C146544
Tin Can Island
13/11/2013
Toyota corolla

Transfer made

Cheers Bro

transfer received, confirming duty... max 24hrs.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Syber:

Hey gazzuz

C146544
Tin Can Island
13/11/2013
Toyota corolla

Transfer made

Cheers Bro

interesting revelations...

Used toyota camry

Ch no: 861330

Duty: 147,033

Re: by adepelummy: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Tried keeping this thread alive on autos, but the anti spambot there nah weyre!

So this is how it goes, you own a Vehicle, or want to buy a Vehicle, and you not sure if the Cu5tom duty is original or fake, just post the following here.

* C Number
* Port of discharge
* Date of assessment.
* Name of vehicle.

Do not send Chassis/Vin.

I will respond with the following.

* last 6 digits of Chassis/VIN

* Amount Paid as duty.

Now if no records are found, or a different vehicle/ a container filled with iron rods grin is found, your certificate is fake.

This service will take a minimum of 24hours.

It is free for the next 5 posters.

After which it will cost a fee, please post info here and reach me on 08033910382 (sms/whatsapp)

Please sir, do a used car bought also need custom paper.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2016
adepelummy:

Please sir, do a used car bought also need custom paper.

do a used car appear from heaven? grin

If the used car was bought brand new from a dealership it will come with a Dated and stamped cover note.

If it was imported by an individual, it must have come thru land or sea borders. In rare cases it could have come in by air. It must have gone thru customs, and a certificate issued before vehicle is released.

Answer to your question is YES
Re: by dinuupy(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2016
C105417
Lexus
27/8/2012
Apapa
Re: by Eat50: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2016
C2855
Ibadan
21/10/2015
Toyota Camry
Re: by makonko(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
* C Number: C2010

* Port of discharge: LAGOS

* Date of assessment.: 22 MAY, 2014

* Name of vehicle: LEXUS IS250
Re: by Jerri7(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mr Gazzuz

*C88826
*Tin Can Island
*07/09/2016
*Toyota corolla
Re: by texas1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello Mr Gazzuz, pls help

- C126321
- Tin Can Island
- 14/12/2010
- Toyota Camry
Re: by steveyen(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oga Gazzuz.

Me I need dis service oh. One police use me shine one time like that bcus of custom paper. I told him d car is 04 n dt it's Naija used he still insisted.

Bottomline: I really dont have the info u requested but if I give u my VIN could you please assist me to authenticate.

All dues will be paid.

Expecting your favorable n positive response. Thanks.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2016
steveyen:
Oga Gazzuz.

Me I need dis service oh. One police use me shine one time like that bcus of custom paper. I told him d car is 04 n dt it's Naija used he still insisted.

Bottomline: I really dont have the info u requested but if I give u my VIN could you please assist me to authenticate.

All dues will be paid.

Expecting your favorable n positive response. Thanks.

wetin consign agbero with overload?

It will be possible, but Very hard.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2016
dinuupy:
C105417
Lexus
27/8/2012
Apapa

texas1:
- C126321
- Tin Can Island
- 14/12/2010
- Toyota Camry

Jerri7:
Mr Gazzuz
*C88826
*Tin Can Island
*07/09/2016
*Toyota corolla

makonko:
* C Number: C2010
* Port of discharge: LAGOS
* Date of assessment.: 22 MAY, 2014
* Name of vehicle: LEXUS IS250

Eat50:
C2855
Ibadan
21/10/2015
Toyota Camry

No payment received. Verification not done.
Re: by Jerri7(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

How much are we talking about?

Re: by steveyen(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

wetin consign agbero with overload?

It will be possible, but Very hard.

grin grin Boss of Bosses. Pls give me the lowdown let me proceed accordingly.
Re: by texas1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Payment made. Pls verify.
- C126321 - Tin Can Island - 14/12/2010 - Toyota Camry
Thank you
Re: by texas1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

- C126321 - Tin Can Island - 14/12/2010 - Toyota Camry
Thank you
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
texas1:

- C126321
- Tin Can Island
- 14/12/2010
- Toyota Camry

payment received, processing....
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
dinuupy:
C105417
Lexus
27/8/2012
Apapa

payment received, information not complete.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
texas1:

- C126321
- Tin Can Island
- 14/12/2010
- Toyota Camry

Thank you

three cars.

Note the last digits of your chassis should tally with one of these cars.

Toyota camry

Chassis: 680699

Duty: 140,005

Toyota camry

Chassis: 003931

Last car is a honda.
Re: by texas1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

three cars.

Note the last digits of your chassis should tally with one of these cars.

Toyota camry

Chassis: 680699

Toyota camry

Chassis: 003931

Last car is a honda.

Confirmed. Thank you.
Re: by saintjoel(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2016
texas1:

Confirmed. Thank you.

Oga gazzuz, I'm not trying to poke my nose into your business but there are things that you allow trained and licensed agents like us do instead of going into a business venture that you don't know about. I've a thread on nairaland too for years and maybe you think that there's money to be made from it, that's why you suddenly pop up with this thread.

Duty check doesn't end with "this is the amount paid,this is the chassis number" , so that means it's genuine. How do you identify jobs with outside exit, when the amount paid to bank and the chassis number is in the database but the papers weren't properly processed through through the offices like ciu,asycuda etc and there are alerts on it. How do you identify a payment that was underpaid and how do you boost the payment,how do you raise a DN and how do you process it, how do you get papers not included in the documents like valuation papers,inspection act etc, how do you even know a false declaration was made,the last six digits of the chassis doesn't allow you differentiate between a 2007 camry declared as 2001,it's only the payment that will let you know.

This isn't written out of bad blood but it's an advice that there are certain things that you'll rather leave to experts,not because of money to be made cos trust,there are days you'll run checks with your own cash cos people will pay millions for duty processing and purchase / shipping but will still question you when a toke  is asked so that you can help them run checks. A day will come that you'll remember the advice I've given you, when an importer will fight with custom officers because he/she believes the papers are genuine but doesn't know how to defend the payment made... If you decide to continue with this venture, I'll suggest that you also make use of the tips that I've given you. The same way that I can't teach you your job in the workshop is the same way you can't also take up another person's job.

JELAD VENTURES LICENSED CLEARING AND FORWARDING A…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcVUqWv5Rs8
Re: by saintjoel(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

transfer received, confirming duty... max 24hrs.

texas1:

Confirmed. Thank you.

Oga gazzuz, I'm not trying to poke my nose into your business but there are things that you allow trained and licensed agents like us do instead of going into a business venture that you don't know about. I've a thread on nairaland too for years and maybe you think that there's money to be made from it, that's why you suddenly pop up with this thread.

Duty check doesn't end with "this is the amount paid,this is the chassis number" , so that means it's genuine. How do you identify jobs with outside exit, when the amount paid to bank and the chassis number is in the database but the papers weren't properly processed through through the offices like ciu,asycuda etc and there are alerts on it. How do you identify a payment that was underpaid and how do you boost the payment,how do you raise a DN and how do you process it, how do you get papers not included in the documents like valuation papers,inspection act etc, how do you even know a false declaration was made,the last six digits of the chassis doesn't allow you differentiate between a 2007 camry declared as 2001,it's only the payment that will let you know.

This isn't written out of bad blood but it's an advice that there are certain things that you'll rather leave to experts,not because of money to be made cos trust,there are days you'll run checks with your own cash cos people will pay millions for duty processing and purchase / shipping but will still question you when a toke  is asked so that you can help them run checks. A day will come that you'll remember the advice I've given you, when an importer will fight with custom officers because he/she believes the papers are genuine but doesn't know how to defend the payment made... If you decide to continue with this venture, I'll suggest that you also make use of the tips that I've given you. The same way that I can't teach you your job in the workshop is the same way you can't also take up another person's job.

1 Like

Re: by mikekobe01(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2016
c.no 021825 ptml- tin can car- lexus rx 300 date- 19/08/2016
i beg try for me
Re: by mikekobe01(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2016
c.no 021825 ptml- tin can car- lexus rx 300 date- 19/08/2016
i beg try for me
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2016
saintjoel:

Post link to thread.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
dinuupy:
C105417
Lexus
27/8/2012
Apapa tincan

using TINCAN we got a 1/20ft container of bicycle tubes

If the information you supplied is correct, what you have as duty is a worthless piece of paper.
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
People let's Understand the use of this thread.

I do not work for nigerian customs.

All I do is send your info to a friend who works there how checks it out and I post info here.

I am not here to analyze the info, all I'm doing is letting you know if that piece of paper in your vehicle that has duty written on it has actually been paid for or not.

Behind the scenes countless number of car dealers send their info and I check it out for them.

If the vehicle chassis does not match, it is not your vehicle duty.

If you require further analysis after this please contact saintjoel, he seems to be the expert.

Countless number of you buy vehicles with fake duty every day, this thread will save you from such deals.

If you have any complaints, post here.

Re: by silvoice(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Number: C 8512

Seme border post

2014/03/11

Nissan sunny

Payment sent to your account sir
Re: by proffc: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Can customs paper still be arranged for a car that has been registered for a while say 12-15months?

Thank you.
GAZZUZZ:
Tried keeping this thread alive on autos, but the anti spambot there nah weyre!

So this is how it goes, you own a Vehicle, or want to buy a Vehicle, and you not sure if the Cu5tom duty is original or fake, just post the following here.

* C Number
* Port of discharge
* Date of assessment.
* Name of vehicle.

Do not send Chassis/Vin.

I will respond with the following.

* last 6 digits of Chassis/VIN

* Amount Paid as duty.

Now if no records are found, or a different vehicle/ a container filled with iron rods grin is found, your certificate is fake.

This service will take a minimum of 24hours.

It is free for the next 5 posters.

After which it will cost a fee, please post info here and reach me on 08033910382 (sms/whatsapp)

Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
silvoice:

Seme border post

2014/03/11

Nissan sunny

Payment sent to your account sir

payment received....

The information

Seme border post

2014/03/11

Nissan sunny

Is not for a nissan sunny, but for a

Used toyota corolla

Ch no: 269966

Duty: 74,692

That's what is on the system
Re: by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
proffc:
Can customs paper still be arranged for a car that has been registered for a while say 12-15months?

Thank you.

Yes
Re: by saintjoel(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
People let's Understand the use of this thread.

I do not work for nigerian customs.

All I do is send your info to a friend who works there how checks it out and I post info here.

I am not here to analyze the info, all I'm doing is letting you know if that piece of paper in your vehicle that has duty written on it has actually been paid for or not.

Behind the scenes countless number of car dealers send their info and I check it out for them.

If the vehicle chassis does not match, it is not your vehicle duty.

If you require further analysis after this please contact saintjoel, he seems to be the expert.

Countless number of you buy vehicles with fake duty every day, this thread will save you from such deals.

If you have any complaints, post here.

Gazzuz,its nice that you're also towing this line and like I stated earlier,I'm not trying to poke my nose where it's not needed neither am I trying to form "ITK". Custom duty payment has always been a major issue between licensed agents and importers,our national association led by Alhaji Shittu with officers of the NCS have met times without number to discuss and believe me,even amongst them,it's always a difficult issue that can't be trashed out.

I'll be devoting my weekend to answer issues on some technicalities about custom duty payment on this thread and also on https://www.nairaland.com/2208157/c-number-verification-thread too.
It's better to be safe than to be sorry and GAZZUZZ,well done and more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does A/c Wear Off Car Engine? / Toyota Rav 4 Brain Box Issue / NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.