Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland (4281 Views)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh / How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Be my friend, less rivals for me
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by mymissingrib(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
4/10 to be fair
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by olac21(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Who carry this one come again abeg??
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2016
nikkypearl:
na so grin
You should be up there instead of her... Good thing you don't vie for cheap attention
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Israeljones:
You urself already know yu r lying,, that is why yu had to show us half of yur body... because the full yu is nothing to write home about...
Iya rapata. grin
you are wicked !loln@ iya rapata..

she is pretty
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
I fine pass jor *winks*
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by LadyAimy: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:
Beauty will fade.....

Jesus Christ won't........

Check my Siqqy for more.....
keep it up bro! May God strengthen you.
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by herzernn: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
LadyAimy:
keep it up bro! May God strengthen you.

Should I type "Amen" to this??....
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by LadyAimy: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:

Should I type "Amen" to this??....
Mtcheeeew
Thought you are spreading the good news. Be Christ like

2 Likes

Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by iamKeo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin grin see as you look like something wey the use clean nyash
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by herzernn: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
LadyAimy:
Mtcheeeew
Thought you are spreading the good news. Be Christ like
L-O-L....

Have fun

Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by randomShek: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dollar never devalue naira finish you don dey devalue "beautiful" already
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by kilonso001(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
I agree with you... DM me lets chat, its urgent

Famouson:
Guys rate me.... Did I try? It's not easy to be beautiful especially in this recession.. grin
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Famouson:
Guys rate me.... Did I try? It's not easy to be beautiful especially in this recession.. grin
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by chinanu123(f): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
The beautiful ones are not yet born.

Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by ultimateyankee: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
kai this ugly girl
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by dikeigbo2(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
You try shaa,
Monkey no fine but him mama likam grin grin grin
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maxi112:
if this is what true beauty is all about, abeg go with your beauty leave our ugly for us
abi ooo...we the ugly ones should rest nagringrin
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
U r talking sarcastically
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
wait...what? the only beautiful girl i know is Raine90 abi wazz dah her name again
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by sexymoma(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Camara 360
you are a small gurl
i nor know wetin u dey do hia
2go don tire you ni
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
You are beautiful. 10/10.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Be my friend, less rivals for me

You're looking fresher than the last time I saw your profile pic. Are you a runs girl now? Spill, I can keep a secret. Dafuq you doing, I wasn't talking about b**bs! shocked
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Annie939(f): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
you are not only beautiful you're also pretty indeed u are a damsel

1 Like

Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by GeniusDavid(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Did u survive stroke?
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Originalsly: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm....looking at the background.... I can see you being unarguably the most beautiful for your village.... is that what you really wanted to say?
.. and not insult the soooooo many real beauties here on NL?
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
You look beautifull to me as long as i don't see your face and you are prepared to pay me and the hotel bills tongue
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'd give you 7/10
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
another female humanbeing with a close history of baboonism undecided
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by OOOS: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gladiator1:
Did the recession affect the functioning of ur brain?
Lol
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by OOOS: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
kinggogo:
U ain't dah fyn

U jst dere (okay)
Ain't that or outrightly wor-gly?
Re: I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland by kinggogo: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
U said it not me grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Kind Of Woman (photo) / I Will Beat Tboss In Next Bbnaija With More Unclad Photos – Regina Daniels / Lady Cries Out: I Dont Like My Big Boobs Again... Wants Her Small Boobs Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.