Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Worried About Finding The Right Laptop For Yourself? Read This - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Worried About Finding The Right Laptop For Yourself? Read This (912 Views)

Data Recovery System - Finding Your Best Data Recovery Software / How To Encrypt And Password-protect ZIP Files The Right Way / Worried About Find The Right Laptop For You? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worried About Finding The Right Laptop For Yourself? Read This by ifeanyiernest05(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2016
Taking a decision on the right laptop has always been one of the toughest for me and i believe there are people like me. Today different types of laptops are being manufactured and as a result there are many choices of laptop these day that its become so hard to figure which is better.

I have made a list of tips to find out the right laptop for you.

CPU

The CPU is the core of the computer. The main CPU providers are Intel and AMD. For decades Intel and AMD have battled for superiosity but in recent years the New Pentium and Core Chip have pushed out AMD, but AMD offers a more competitive models at lower prices. Bottomline is that Intel processors are generally superior. But there are situations where AMD makes sense.

Weight and Screen Size

When getting a laptop the screen size is often being considered as laptop screen sizes do come in different size and they range from 9 - 17-inch dispaly. The bigger the screen size the heavier the laptop weight. Obviously, the larger the screen of your laptop the harder it is to travel with and they are believed to have a shorter battery life, but they will support better graphic. Smaller screen are quite the opposite.

read More at http://www.technestng.com/article/how-to-find-the-right-laptop/
www.technestng.com

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Tablet 2-1050L For Sale (fairly Used) / I Need A Laptop / How To Delete Shortcut Virus From Your Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.