Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (40142 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Electronzeez(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2016
benebaby77:

But that 2019 seems far oooooo

There is one yeye advertisment that is being aired on FM now on a daily basis that one shouldnt criticise one's leaders, it is a sign of disrepect and disregard for their positions.

"One should be content with whatever they are doing and should not complain or disobey them or protest againts their actions", and added that those acts are againts the wishes of God. even though they have to yet pay civil servants since the commencement of this fiscal year.....

See how dem dey sense on Kwarans.....

Your signature reads Lagos will give ones money in exchange for stress...

Is it not better than the Kwara that gives one penury by dint of inherent lack of enabled environment; poor development engineered by visionless, selfish and greedy government; poor infrastructural facilities.....

O angry

To think that those who are propagating this kind of deceptiveness are the so called Alfa olohun is breathe taken . They are indirectly telling us that it is a normal thing to steal public funds and complaining about it opposes the way of God .

Until a governor come from any other part of Kwara but Ilorin ,Kwarans will continue to suffer .
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Should Ibadan still be the way it is today? You need to see the road despite the massive development people have brought in so spread the city. The govt sits idle like that Aso dullard
jinneyb:

Sir! You tried with your assertion, in fact I doff my hat for you. Am sure you have ur definition of development, different from growth. But for now in the whole of Nigeria, what we have is growth, massive growth, though d pace is different with states with the most in former capital cities of the country. But for you to say there's no growth at all in other states...haba! C'mon Sir! Are you really serious and sure about that?

You mean even the environment you reside have always been the way it has been since the day you were born till now.

Please let's always argue with facts void of sentiments and unprofound grudges.

Thank you sir!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Just forget that scam called Fashola. He claims to have spent Billions on school renovation yet all the bricks have fallen off all the blocks of building then the classroom have iron metal window to suffocate the kids, besides that you need to see all the school in gbagada, shomolu, Bariga, Onike and sabo to know that the man is a failure in scam. Besides, Several roads have been under repair within the city for more than 6yrs now( Yes 6years) I can name a few of them here for you. Harvey road, Yaba (Our lady of Apostles) behind Atan cemetery, Pedro Road linking Palmgroove to Bariga (7-8yrs now). These guys are jokers and are paid to do a job so they have nothing to my perfect understanding

[quote author=Babatundefran6 post=51255228][/quote]
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
GOD Bless you. Some people just love to cover up incompetence for tribal reasons. Why should I shield my govt from public scrutiny when in fact I will be the one to suffer their incompetence. They are paid to fix these thing so it's not a privilege to me but it is for them.

PastorAji:

I'm living in Osogbo (Osun) presently and I would say that Baba Hafusalary no dey try @all. He wanted to transform the state but as they'll always say water pass garri. Methinks he couldn't prioritize his agenda/points well.

I work @d Secretariat and I know how disdainful civil servants speak of him
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by mytym(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
not surprised at all. Ogbeni will shock all of u called wailers and ranters that is ur job. We av buried pdp since seven years ago and we will continue to bury them. No hope for pdp in the south west. They will still lose ondo state on saturday to Apc candidate. Pdp d bed rock of of problem we are facing now. If clueless Gej saved in the rainy days we will av readjust and live this situation we find our selves since. We will surely meet in the incoming polls. U will see they way d masses love Apc and Ogbeni. We can not be settling for factianal chairmen that cares about themselves not the people. What they know is greed and pride which is killing them by the day. Pdp will always cry on election day when they see a develop and love party beating them in the poll. They will be scattering themselves up and down till they will change that party to another name. Wailer wait till twenty eighteen governorship election and know whatsup. Till then keep wailing.

It's funny how you think everyone who bares the truth about your deceitful master is from pdp or sympathizer.

That's one of your blindspots. Because you're a paid agent of apc, you assume every other person is pro-pdp, hence it's difficult for you to separate sentiments from objective truth. Keep drowning in your own lies..

Awon omo beliali...

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
mytym:

It's funny how you think everyone who bares the truth about your deceitful master is from pdp or sympathizer.

That's one of your blindspots. Because you're a paid agent of apc, you assume every other person is pro-pdp, hence it's difficult for you to separate sentiments from objective truth. Keep drowning in your own lies..

Awon omo beliali...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
mytym:

Awon omo beliali...

it is not difficult at all to failed wailer that has failed for so many decade ago. U will still come to ur vomit when all the projects he embark upon will be completed in due time. Am exercising my civic right responsibility and there is no body to challenge me on my fundamental human right. See wailer there is no future for u cos u have been buried politically in the state of osun. Check every where and see drastic development in the state of osun. U will be marvelled. Well u are still on duty keep wailing why ogbeni keep succeeding.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emassive:
GOD Bless you. Some people just love to cover up incompetence for tribal reasons. Why should I shield my govt from public scrutiny when in fact I will be the one to suffer their incompetence. They are paid to fix these thing so it's not a privilege to me but it is for them.

pls and pls is it only ogbeni that owns civil servant salary niii hmmm. Bayelsa state which is one of the state that is collecting high fg allocation. D governor there is still owning d civil servant salaries. U can never be greatful in your life. In addressing issues u are been sentimental. That is why any program ogbeni bring to betterment the populace u will av to antagonise it. Well for ur information ogbeni is succeeding on every side and he will still continue to succeed. At least when they created the state in nineteen ninety one , it is not created for civil servant to be collecting their salaries alone. Pls it is my civic responsibilities to promote the good fortune of my state. U can never be dictating things to me ok. Face front and keep wailing. The more u wail d more ogbeni keep fulfiling his campaign promises to his people.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Electronzeez:

O angry

To think that those who are propagating this kind of deceptiveness are the so called Alfa olohun is breathe taken . They are indirectly telling us that it is a normal thing to steal public funds and complaining about it opposes the way of God .

Until a governor come from any other part of Kwara but Ilorin ,Kwarans will continue to suffer .
yes sooo u make a point here. Welldone.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emassive:
Just forget that scam called Fashola. He claims to have spent Billions on school renovation yet all the bricks have fallen off all the blocks of building then the classroom have iron metal window to suffocate the kids, besides that you need to see all the school in gbagada, shomolu, Bariga, Onike and sabo to know that the man is a failure in scam. Besides, Several roads have been under repair within the city for more than 6yrs now( Yes 6years) I can name a few of them here for you. Harvey road, Yaba (Our lady of Apostles) behind Atan cemetery, Pedro Road linking Palmgroove to Bariga (7-8yrs now). These guys are jokers and are paid to do a job so they have nothing to my perfect understanding

pls I don't know what u are talking about here ok as far as am concern d lagosians appreciate fashola work. Hope u know ambode d current governor is working well too so pls direct ur complain to the lago state government with pictures and evidence. They will do some thing about it. In my state here we are responsible ooooo. Our ogbeni give account of what he is doing. So pls appreciate ur governor thanks.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by motemi111(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
always easy to spot wailer. They are always every where. Ogbeni d great achiever. Keep on wailing and ranting o jare. U can not stop it cos it pays you. I was born and fed in d state of osun so I know every A to Z of osun. Am not the type u will spew trash here and go scot free. I will not allow that. If u are an indigene of osun u will never be wailing up and down ok. Ogbeni has perform more than all his predecessors. He is still doing well. Ogbeni did one thing that people will never forget him. He introduce a scheme called Agba Osun. He was giving them token of money to the old ones. Pls keep wailing why ogbeni soaring high.
I pity your condition and it shows you are not living here in osun cos if you do, you will know people are groaning and the state lives only on salary. I am born and raise here,and also a civil servant so .......... I just leave you to your conscience to judge you if you feel what your lord and boss is doing is right. Omo odo baba hafusaa........
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by benebaby77: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Electronzeez:

O angry

Few of the Alfas don get sense ooooo, as they do use them as thrust of their sermon, while those who are very concerned about wealth and the material things they can get from the selfish looters.

I remember when Saraki was in deep mess of CCT, prayers were stationed almost every major mosques praying for the common looter....

Even on radio, both AM and FM, they were busy propagating that Saraki was indicted of the wrong crimes.....

Last week I plied all the major roads, poor Megida is yet institute any development project yet existing ones are deteriorating....

Only God can save us in Kwara faaaa

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2016
benebaby77:

Few of the Alfas don get sense ooooo, as they do use them as thrust of their sermon, while those who are very concerned about wealth and the material things they can get from the selfish looters.

I remember when Saraki was in deep mess of CCT, prayers were stationed almost every major mosques praying for the common looter....

Even on radio, both AM and FM, they were busy propagating that Saraki was indicted of the wrong crimes.....

Last week I plied all the major roads, poor Megida is yet institute any development project yet existing ones are deteriorating....

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
benebaby77:

hmmm u are very true on ur analysis here. It is only God and the people that can save them.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
motemi111:

I pity your condition and it shows you are not living here in osun cos if you do, you will know people are groaning and the state lives only on salary. I am born and raise here,and also a civil servant so .......... I just leave you to your conscience to judge you if you feel what your lord and boss is doing is right. Omo odo baba hafusaa........
hmmm not difficult to spot wailer. I was also born and fed in osun state. Osun state av always reckon with cos of the passion of my state in moving forward not in static position. Since the creation of the state, it was ogbeni that change everything drastically. Go to olaiya gardens and see things for your self not been selfish and been ingrate. Through me a lot of tourist attractions are been brought. U are just here condemn a grassroot politician that bury pdp in the state of osun. Pls shift. Keep wailing jare.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by jinneyb(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Emassive:
Should Ibadan still be the way it is today? You need to see the road despite the massive development people have brought in so spread the city. The govt sits idle like that Aso dullard

The question should be, should Nigeria still be where it is today? And the answer is no. Now my own is;

Is Nigeria where it was years back, the answer too is no; and the reason is so simple, most of us are still very shallow minded with the mindset of doing things the old ways.

Somedays ago I was to make a presentation to a group of civil servants on an app for managing their association, they watched me set up for the presentation and when it was time for it to be made, their collective response was "WE DONT WANT" they were not even patient enough to hear what I have to say at all...

We...and no other people or person is our problem. we are the sole reason of our problems, and until we realize that, we have a long way to go....and my brother, I reside in Ibadan, and yes for this second term of the state govt, he's snoring off his campaign tour, he has nothing new to add to what he has done already, he's only finishing what he has started.

Thanks sir!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2016
jinneyb:

The question should be, should Nigeria still be where it is today? And the answer is no. Now my own is;

Is Nigeria where it was years back, the answer too is no; and the reason is so simple, most of us are still very shallow minded with the mindset of doing things the old ways.

Somedays ago I was to make a presentation to a group of civil servants on an app for managing their association, they watched me set up for the presentation and when it was time for it to be made, their collective response was "WE DONT WANT" they were not even patient enough to hear what I have to say at all...

We...and no other people or person is our problem. we are the sole reason of our problems, and until we realize that, we have a long way to go....and my brother, I reside in Ibadan, and yes for this second term of the state govt, he's snoring off his campaign tour, he has nothing new to add to what he has done already, he's only finishing what he has started.

Thanks sir!
hmmm nice one
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by obaaderemi: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2016
fm4real2k6:

See the reasoning of "Òdè" . Its a shame you area Yoruba man like me.
You are one of the reason why I want Nigeria to breakup. Too much fraternity with people of SouthEast and SouthSouth (Cuz they are the only one that can reason like yours).

We need to have our Yoruba nation back, with value.

And for your information, My Dad is also a pensioner inOsun, my Mum is a primary schoolteacher. They are directly affected.

But I tell you one need to appreciate little development we see pending the time we get better option.

You won't wish Kwara state Fatai to be a governor in Osun.

Fool!it is people like u that make yorubas lag behind the easterners.29 out of 36 states in waec for 3years running and madmen like u dont realize there is fire on the mountain.this is one of the fallouts of not paying teachers properly.the economy is shrinking because pple dont get paid and yet there is money to spend 11bn on an imaginary airport in a backwater like osun.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by obaaderemi: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailers spotted again. They never appreciate good things in their dear life. He built this roads they will complain. He built the school infrastructure they will complain. He built health facilities too they will complain. He create jobs to the unemployed youth too they will complain. He feed the poor kids they will complain. He provide security to his people they will complain. U can wail as much as u can ok. Ogbeni has a lot of campaign promises to fulfill so keep it up. The more u wail and rant the more he keep succeeding.
keep selling ur future to aregbe.we know ur type.29 out of 37 in waec and u dnt see that ur gov is useless.look at the economy of osun and tell me how these projects have boosted da economy.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
I agree with you. The more reason we should form an Habit of never allowing any Govt to sit above 4yrs and am sure in the next 16yrs they will sit tight knowing they can't hand over or win a second term. It may backfire for the first few different tenure due to lack of continuity at first. Sooner someone sane enough to read between the lines will come. We have been wasting the years to them freely anyway.

Thank You

jinneyb:

Thanks sir!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Common Police have never patrolled my house before in Ibadan. All they do is stand at Elebu Junction to collect Reebaaa! No road, no LG Presence cause I don't even expect Ajimofire to do anything meaningful

jinneyb:

Thanks sir!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
OK. I rest my case. Enjoy Ogbenii

Johnnyessence:
pls I don't know what u are talking about here ok as far as am concern d lagosians appreciate fashola work. Hope u know ambode d current governor is working well too so pls direct ur complain to the lago state government with pictures and evidence. They will do some thing about it. In my state here we are responsible ooooo. Our ogbeni give account of what he is doing. So pls appreciate ur governor thanks.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by jinneyb(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Emassive:
Common Police have never patrolled my house before in Ibadan. All they do is stand at Elebu Junction to collect Reebaaa! No road, no LG Presence cause I don't even expect Ajimofire to do anything meaningful

Lol...he's tried his best, I just wish he completes all the ongoing projects. I know with what he did to Ibadan, a lot of good things have happened, although it's heartbreaking that he didn't make the LG election happen.

Continuity is the only way forward in the country or any country, doesn't really matter the political party as long as it's not a dollard and the ideology of the new administration goes in line with the former.

It's well in our country.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
The point is you are not facing the real realities on ground. Paper don't govern a nation or city. None of what you have written here is visible to my eye every morning going to work.

jinneyb:

Lol...he's tried his best, I just wish he completes all the ongoing projects. I know with what he did to Ibadan, a lot of good things have happened, although it's heartbreaking that he didn't make the LG election happen.

Continuity is the only way forward in the country or any country, doesn't really matter the political party as long as it's not a dollard and the ideology of the new administration goes in line with the former.

It's well in our country.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by jinneyb(m): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Emassive:
The point is you are not facing the real realities on ground. Paper don't govern a nation or city. None of what you have written here is visible to my eye every morning going to work.

Well we view things from different angle, I won't say the present dispensation in Oyo State have not done anything cos @least the people in Iseyin will continue to give him praise, the areas he's constructed roads in Ibadan will thank him, and the peaceful atmosphere which have driven the likes of me to retain their stay in Ibadan will also applaud his work. Whether it's believable or not, Ibadan is gradually moving from a civil servant area to a more private business driven point. It's very evidential.

I'm sure you will agree with me that the Ibadan or Oyo state of today is not the same as 4yrs ago.

Our arguments should just be full of facts void of sentiments. Am sure you understand that too.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 1:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Surely it's moving gradaully which doesn't change the fact he did nothing to make it possible. We have more resident criminals than the working class which make up the middle class in Ibadan city. Like I said, we the working class in Ibadan have benefited nothing yet.
jinneyb:

Well we view things from different angle, I won't say the present dispensation in Oyo State have not done anything cos @least the people in Iseyin will continue to give him praise, the areas he's constructed roads in Ibadan will thank him, and the peaceful atmosphere which have driven the likes of me to retain their stay in Ibadan will also applaud his work. Whether it's believable or not, Ibadan is gradually moving from a civil servant area to a more private business driven point. It's very evidential.

I'm sure you will agree with me that the Ibadan or Oyo state of today is not the same as 4yrs ago.

Our arguments should just be full of facts void of sentiments. Am sure you understand that too.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by jinneyb(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Emassive:
Surely it's moving gradaully which doesn't change the fact he did nothing to make it possible. We have more resident criminals than the working class which make up the middle class in Ibadan city. Like I said, we the working class in Ibadan have benefited nothing yet.

Really He has done nothing to make things change Not even a thing C'mon. I'm sure you didn't mean that.

That I won't agree at all. Please be very less sentimental, that things are not favorable around now does not mean it was like that before. Nothing in the world last forever, not even good times, it swings. We are experiencing harsh times now does not mean the government is not or has not done nothing. C'mon, I really don't buy that, i'm not a politician, but ridiculing ones work based on sentiments is not the best, just put yourself in the shoes of the leaders and a follower come out point blank to say you've not done anything after five years in office. I'm sure you won't be encouraged.

How was he able to be voted back ot office if he didn't do anything @all...oh i'm sure the response will be that there was rigging...which we all know it's a blatant lie.

Please let's keep sentiments apart and learn to appreciate the works of our leaders, criticism is important but it should be constructive. We as followers now will need it in the nearest future and you can't get back what you can't or don't give.

And I don't think it's necessary to continue this conversation if your resolution remains the current dispensation has done nothing.

Thank you!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
obaaderemi:
keep selling ur future to aregbe.we know ur type.29 out of 37 in waec and u dnt see that ur gov is useless.look at the economy of osun and tell me how these projects have boosted da economy.
frustrated wailer this is another fact u will like. This is diagram of the students that perform in the waec exams.

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 2:09am On Dec 06, 2016
You and I know most SW state rode on the Change Mantra thats already been rejected all around the world today because of buhari's failures
jinneyb:

Really He has done nothing to make things change Not even a thing C'mon. I'm sure you didn't mean that.

That I won't agree at all. Please be very less sentimental, that things are not favorable around now does not mean it was like that before. Nothing in the world last forever, not even good times, it swings. We are experiencing harsh times now does not mean the government is not or has not done nothing. C'mon, I really don't buy that, i'm not a politician, but ridiculing ones work based on sentiments is not the best, just put yourself in the shoes of the leaders and a follower come out point blank to say you've not done anything after five years in office. I'm sure you won't be encouraged.

How was he able to be voted back ot office if he didn't do anything @all...oh i'm sure the response will be that there was rigging...which we all know it's a blatant lie.

Please let's keep sentiments apart and learn to appreciate the works of our leaders, criticism is important but it should be constructive. We as followers now will need it in the nearest future and you can't get back what you can't or don't give.

And I don't think it's necessary to continue this conversation if your resolution remains the current dispensation has done nothing.

Thank you!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2016
obaaderemi:
Fool!it is people like u that make yorubas lag behind the easterners.29 out of 36 states in waec for 3years running and madmen like u dont realize there is fire on the mountain.this is one of the fallouts of not paying teachers properly.the economy is shrinking because pple dont get paid and yet there is money to spend 11bn on an imaginary airport in a backwater like osun.

Oga Ade, hope you check the latest stat on WAEC and you know what an where Osun position is.
And besides, do not compare Osun with those SE States where "special centers" reign supreme.

If a fool like you don't know the intention of that Airport, then its a shame.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by obaaderemi: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2016
fm4real2k6:

Oga Ade, hope you check the latest stat on WAEC and you know what an where Osun position is.
And besides, do not compare Osun with those SE States where "special centers" reign supreme.

If a fool like you don't know the intention of that Airport, then its a shame.
Pls,enlighten us on the latest stat on waec since u seem to exist on another planet.i am from osun and i know the state of ur education.dont they get involved in special centres in osun too?and whats the purpose of an airport in an economic backwater like osun when the one in ibadan,a more vibrant city,is almost moribund?700m naira to build a single school in osun!u better fear God.u are either a pig ignorant idiot or a stupid sycophant of the prodigal aregbe.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by juman(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmm

Obasanjo failure at the center (aso rock) dragged nigeria back so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / Ogun Extends Covid-19 Lockdown A Third Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.