Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (40258 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2016
keni315:
just stop it this is a free world o, we have different perspectives about things, say your own view and let me say mine.shikena
ok we dey hear u. Speak ur mind. I think u have to see more pictures about giant stride in the state of osun.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Mopricelezz:

And when was the last time he paid the half salary sef? What is the half salary in this economy? I am from Osun so i know what i am talking about.
at least they are collecting money. They are meeting their needs.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by keni315(f): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
am not paid a dime. Ok get it straight now. I will always stand by the truth and speak truth to the wailers and ranters. More education and health infrastructure loading. U have not see anything yet.
I can't but notice that you've been using the same English word for all your post 'wailers' that's the only word they taught you abi, please!

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:
I don't even know the last time my dad has been paid his pension.

Useless fellows now come here to spew nonsense
ask ur dad some of them receive their alert last week thursday. Keep wailing o jare.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by july66: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg it is ur personal opinion ok. Upon d little money ogbeni is collecting, he is till paying the workers salaries. Upon recession projects are still ongoing. U will soon see industrial park. Then u will know how what ogbeni meant for the state of osun.
I can see you are impressed about the man's effort. E no easy sha. All levels of government are struggling. Even the FG want to borrow too. I believe the challenges of today are needed for we Nigerians to know that free meals are no longer available in Free town. God bless you jo.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by kennydee05(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
bro d fault of ur non performer governor came from the corrupt sai saraki the leader. It was bukola saraki that does not gave the current governor more work to do. Ahmed is one of d laziest governor av ever see in the north central state. Very lazy set of governor.
He is the laziest in the entire federation
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by keni315(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ok we dey hear u. Speak ur mind. I think u have to see more pictures about giant stride in the state of osun.
I don't have to see pictures, I am living in Osun state" and I know whats happening

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Mopricelezz(f): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
at least they are collecting money. They are meeting their needs.

Are you a civil servant in Osun or do you have any relatives working there? If No, stop quoting me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2016
dornald:
[color=#006600][/color]
Na only road person go eat for OSUN abi? while Ogbeni continue killing people by sacking them.
Go and ask Osun state polytechnic and other institution in OSUN how many dealth they have recorded
so far due to this present government
Osun is not ready to vote APC again.
abegi na only wailer they talk like this. Ogbeni never sack any lecturers since assume office in twenty ten he assume office. Rather he has been employing unemployed youth. No death in our polytechnics ok. Except u are thinking of one final year student of iree poly that died due to headache he av. And that is a spiritual attack from his enemies of his destiny. So which one again. Oyes jobs is till there intact. O jobs is still there intact. So pls continue to wail and rant. Ogbeni keep soaring high.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2016
kennydee05:

He is the laziest in the entire federation
if u want to remove saraki dynasty in kwara state it start from now. Bukola saraki is d one bringing that state back ward. Fatai ahmed is d most laziest governor av ever seen in kwara state. So far he is spending five years and five month now still there is nothing to point too. It was bukola saraki that is controlling. Bukola saraki stand as God father and up till today no tangible project ongoing. Even d road and school infrastructure is worse. Nothing to say about health facilities. For u and d good people of kwara state, it start from now. Abeg if saraki is in Apc till twenty nineteen kindly vote another person that will change things for good in kwara state. So far no christian governor in kwara state why?

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2016
july66:
I can see you are impressed about the man's effort. E no easy sha. All levels of government are struggling. Even the FG want to borrow too. I believe the challenges of today are needed for we Nigerians to know that free meals are no longer available in Free town. God bless you jo.
abi ooooo. I can not be looking at things critically and see some set of people that does not appreciate things and be speaking trash here. They do not born them well. Well my advice for pdp representatives is to change their party and their slogan. Even if they change their party they will never smell that seat for eight again. We can not be sttling for factional chairman that what they want is greed and pride. They can never be allowed in osun state government house. No space for them in osun state. They should tell their supporters no space for them. They can not come here and destroy the legacy ogbeni has built. In osun state they are ninety percent dead.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Ogbeni Aregbesola, omo ti a ko, ni agbele ti a ko ta.. Abeg attend to your people wey dey on strike for over 5 month now

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2016
phemmyutd:
I do pass through Osun state to my state Kwara almost every weekend, and I know that Aregbe is far far better to our house boy governor

God bless you bro!.

I'm from Osun currently living in Kwara and I can say categorically that Aregbe 8years is FAR better than Sarai+Fatai tenure in Kwara.

Yes we can shout about Osun but what is going on in Kwara is far worse. You CNT imagine a state in Existence since 70's is like this.

While Osun can boast of more than 5TV stations doing well. Kwara with their year of existence only has just 2, and they are close to moribond. Its a big shame!.

Here in Kwara, apart from political rape, discrimination is the greatest problem, from Religion to ethnicity. Sharp difference between Christian and Moslems, sharp difference between the Yoruba and those who are calling themselves Emirates. Simply Ilorin against others.

This state isn't really a state. That stupid and greedy Afonja really messed up with Alimi.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Bro I have been readig your posts here and I can tell you're truly from Osun state cos all youve said are pure facts. Its just unfortunate some people are already blinded to see the truth or perhaps they know the truth buh wont accept it cos they are gettin some benefits somewhere. Its obvious the guy wont accept the fact so just leave him. 2018 is around the corner and we shall see what happens then.

Boss, that's the truth o. Osun is our state, and will always be. My fear is the level of illiteracy in the state is getting out of hand. And those people can be bought in a split second. Imagine someone that wants to vote PDP 9.00am this morning, gets two bowls of rice and 1000naira to vote APC, as an illiterate, geting to the polling station 9.30 he changes his mind. It's all about today to them not tomorrow. The guy will just change his mind. See for every 1000 public school students that sits for WASSCE, only 10 makes it to university from statistics taken in Osun state presently. The rate at which education has gone down the drain under him is alarming if you know what I mean. We will keep praying and we will all vote 2018. God bless us all.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by mytym(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
More pics coming
this road pic is one of the most fraudulent road projects I ve seen.

An ongoing project that is already failing...

Oldgarage-Kwara state boundary.

You should go and get a life and stop this point less propaganda. Stop selling what is not sellable.

6years and failure. You are the one posting, the one commenting, the same person praising yourself.

Aregbesola is a grand scam. Even his APC governor colleagues are learners...they're awed about his methods of stealing!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2016
No matter what these guy says

We all know say
Na half salary him dey pay

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2016
mytym:

You should go and get a life and stop this point less propaganda. Stop selling what is not sellable.

6years and failure. You are the one posting, the one commenting, the same person praising yourself.

Aregbesola is a grand scam. Even his APC governor colleagues are learners...they're awed about his methods of stealing!

The guy is paid to spew nonsense.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2016
fm4real2k6:

God bless you bro!.

I'm from Osun currently living in Kwara and I can say categorically that Aregbe 8years is FAR better than Sarai+Fatai tenure in Kwara.

Yes we can shout about Osun but what is going on in Kwara is far worse. You CNT imagine a state in Existence since 70's is like this.

While Osun can boast of more than 5TV stations doing well. Kwara with their year of existence only has just 2, and they are close to moribond. Its a big shame!.

Here in Kwara, apart from political rape, discrimination is the greatest problem, from Religion to ethnicity. Sharp difference between Christian and Moslems, sharp difference between the Yoruba and those who are calling themselves Emirates. Simply Ilorin against others.

This state isn't really a state. That stupid and greedy Afonja really messed up with Alimi.

Nobody is disputing the fact that kwarans are zombies
Worst state ever

My main concern about aregbe is the considerable cost that his so called projects has had on the state.

These contracts are a 'legitimate' way of siphoning money for himself

Opo Imo, school uniforms come to mind
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2016
mytym:

wailer spotted. Pls let me inform u here osun to kwara state boundary is a federal government road project will be done soon. U will always be wail and rant. It is ur job. How could u be saying that what ogbeni did for six years is rubbish. I think u need to be checked ok. A governor that brought school feeding for d poor breeds. A governor that brought jobs creation to the people. A governor that encourage enterpreneurs in their works. A governor that make sure there is befitting education infrastructure. A governor that built health facilities edifice. A governor that built road infrastructure. A governor that brought new ways to do agriculture. I think u need to be checked. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people. No hope for pdp and wailers in the state of osun. In twenty years to come they will not smell that seat.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:

Nobody is disputing the fact that kwarans are zombies
Worst state ever

My main concern about aregbe is the considerable cost that his so called projects has had on the state.

These contracts are a 'legitimate' way of siphoning money for himself

Opo Imo, school uniforms come to mind
u will always wail and rant it is ur job. Opon imo called tablet of knowledge that was recognised by UN and UNESCO. Universities management are now coming to d state of osun to know about opon imo tech. U will always wail that is ur job.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:

The guy is paid to spew nonsense.
wailer spotted again. Not surprise.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailer spotted again. Not surprise.

Maybe you need to widen your vocabulary
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

Boss, that's the truth o. Osun is our state, and will always be. My fear is the level of illiteracy in the state is getting out of hand. And those people can be bought in a split second. Imagine someone that wants to vote PDP 9.00am this morning, gets two bowls of rice and 1000naira to vote APC, as an illiterate, geting to the polling station 9.30 he changes his mind. It's all about today to them not tomorrow. The guy will just change his mind. See for every 1000 public school students that sits for WASSCE, only 10 makes it to university from statistics taken in Osun state presently. The rate at which education has gone down the drain under him is alarming if you know what I mean. We will keep praying and we will all vote 2018. God bless us all.
wailer spotted again. Not surprise in identifying them. U will always display ur level of lies and no one will answer you. U have come to lie and that does not help ur party. Kindly give us d source of info. What u know is to wail and lie. A governor that build schools for children in order to secure their future. U are here saying trash. Continue ur wailing job while ogbeni keep doing well in his infrastructure projects.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
buffalowings:

Maybe you need to widen your vocabulary
u have not see any thing yet hmm. Till pdp lose another state in the sw u will know who is speaking grammar here. Keep wailing.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
obaaderemi:
The roads are projects to put money in his pocket.no sane father will renovate his house when his kids are hungry.these roads will not feed pple.pay regular salaries and watch the economy grow

See the reasoning of "Òdè" . Its a shame you area Yoruba man like me.
You are one of the reason why I want Nigeria to breakup. Too much fraternity with people of SouthEast and SouthSouth (Cuz they are the only one that can reason like yours).

We need to have our Yoruba nation back, with value.

And for your information, My Dad is also a pensioner inOsun, my Mum is a primary schoolteacher. They are directly affected.

But I tell you one need to appreciate little development we see pending the time we get better option.

You won't wish Kwara state Fatai to be a governor in Osun.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
fm4real2k6:

God bless you bro!.

thanks for saying d truth about ilorin.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
fm4real2k6:

See the reasoning of "Òdè" . Its a shame you area Yoruba man like me.
You are one of the reason why I want Nigeria to breakup. Too much fraternity with people of SouthEast and SouthSouth (Cuz they are the only one that can reason like yours).

We need to have our Yoruba nation back, with value.

And for your information, My Dad is also a pensioner inOsun, my Mum is a primary schoolteacher. They are directly affected.

But I tell you one need to appreciate little development we see pending the time we get better option.

You won't wish Kwara state Fatai to be a governor in Osun.

abi ooo pls help me tell them ooo.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by mayowa1111: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
phemmyutd:
I do pass through Osun state to my state Kwara almost every weekend, and I know that Aregbe is far far better to our house boy governor
yeap kudos to ogbeni
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buccunmie(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
This is oba adesoji aderemi road 90 percent completed. No doubt Apc will win again massively in the state of osun. No room for pdp and other party in osun state in the year 2018.
So young man, how does this put food on yur table?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

Chai!.... Its really very sad, I wonder when people will start thinkin right.. Amen bro, may God help us and bless us.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmm wailers spotted here. He don dey start his jobs this morning continue ur job. They are been paid salaries because of what is coming. We av seen different civil servant that are doing fine and well with their business. And they know dey compalin cos they av see d reality on ground. As I speak bayelsa state that always got much allocation from fg still the governor there can not his workers salaries. Continue to wail. At least they are still paying their salaries.
if you call me a wailer well I'm one and if you call me a zombie.....you won't mind if I break one carton of beer bottles on ya head ......
I liked the man when he started.....his lofty drive and zeal. But the problem was that he started many things he couldn't complete. And another mistake was he included "religious bigotry" into governance. And as custom is the people of Osun has wore their clothes lodi (inside out) to him (i.e. the part of the cloth that shouldn't be exposed out has been exposed) meaning the populace has turned their backs on him

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailer spotted. Pls let me inform u here osun to kwara state boundary is a federal government road project will be done soon. U will always be wail and rant. It is ur job. How could u be saying that what ogbeni did for six years is rubbish. I think u need to be checked ok. A governor that brought school feeding for d poor breeds. A governor that brought jobs creation to the people. A governor that encourage enterpreneurs in their works. A governor that make sure there is befitting education infrastructure. A governor that built health facilities edifice. A governor that built road infrastructure. A governor that brought new ways to do agriculture. I think u need to be checked. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people. No hope for pdp and wailers in the state of osun. In twenty years to come they will not smell that seat.
methinks this ogbeni @johnnyessence works at the white house in abere or at Govt house in Ilobu Road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.