Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) (1691 Views)

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US / Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. / Whats The Fastest Selling Commodity In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by cornel318(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
I need to switch over to a fast very fast broad band for my online biz,.
pls candid advice based on life experiences will be appreciated.
No exaggeration of services, this will help people to know the good from the bad.
Thanks.

The Mtn am using is messing up.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by hasyak(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2009
i think starcomms izap is ok
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by schmuck(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
I use izap too & I am not complaining.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by weekly: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
hey guys still using mtn,come use eltisalat it is very fast and sometimes i think i am not in niger when using it.i am using it now, [color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by obi1o1: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
weekly:

hey guys still using mtn,come use eltisalat it is very fast and sometimes i think i am not in niger when using it.i am using it now, [color=][/color][color=][/color]
pls elaborate,WHERE ARE U CURRENTLY USING IT?WHN DID U GET CONNECTED?and many more.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by weekly: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
i am in delta,i got connected a month ago,i am using it both on my laptop and phone do u knw it's free?i am not kidding[color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by obi1o1: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
how do i get connected? smiley
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by weekly: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
which one phone or laptop[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by weekly: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2009
if its a phone,are u using a nokia symbian phone eg n series,6600,e series and many more[color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by mjay(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2009
weekly:

Etisalat does not even have 3g, soo how come all this speed. Stable on edge yes, but fast as you have descrb, naaa
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by weekly: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
see i am nt goin 2 elaborate more on it i am not into advert for eltisalat.browsin wit eltisalat is fast and fun.though it is not legal.luk if u want it i will give it 2 u free.but make sure u are using a symbian phone if java we hv 2 see in person or i will direct u. [color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by obi1o1: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
@weekly
how do i connect laptop smiley
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by weekly: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
if u want phone setting,i will give it 2 u free of charge but 4 laptop dat would cost u.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by obi1o1: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
can you drop ur contact let's discuss more.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by weekly: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
heres my contact onosbiz@hotmail.com.u can still call me on phone on 08091949805[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by cvibe: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
Starcomms!
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by Primenet(m): 3:32am On Nov 06, 2009
I think Starcomms is better off
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by weekly: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
i have nt tried starcom,i just got an info dat it is also gud though i am content wit what i have.i think starcom cant go free?do u[color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by onoerime: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2009
starcoms izap no story, na correct but a bit expensive to maintain
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2009
Please, Has any one tried the GLO 3G, I am thinking of getting it. Is it fast and stable?
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by innomaria: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2009
i am currently using GLO3GPLUS and its very stable, though the strength of the network is dependent on the signal strenght of GLO in your locality. At the same time it is very much affordable.
24/7 browsing for a month =N=5,000.00
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by Dungren(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2009
@innomaria
5k per month, 24/7? That's unbelievable. There might be a limitation to the usage. Can u elaborate more on this.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by innomaria: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2009
dungren my guy,
24/7 browsing for good 1 month. the only limitation is Glo network availability in your location. if the network strength is strong then you do not have any problem.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by onoerime: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
please i want all members to undestand one thing.cdma networks do not allocate space or whatever. like zain will allocate 1gig for five thousand othr gsm networks does the same thing.supposing u download alot that means your 5k will not last up to one month, like cdma networks u pay and download as u like.so think b4 u leap
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by Dungren(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2009
That's the limitation am talking about. If you download too many many things, the 5k might just last you 2-3 weeks instead of a month. But if you are a light internet user, its good.

I use Starcomms Evdo and the speed sometimes amaze me.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by Esolver1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
I have try so many of them.

Starcom 1x = very slow

but i think the latest one which is called izap is reliable though it is expensive.

Talking about Zain, Mtn, Glo, my advice is if you are downloading
enough stuff on net like me, don't think of using any of these network
because you will end up spending up to N30,000 every month
renewing your connection.

Though some of their speed are okey but I'm having problem
with the downloading limit stuff.

That's my option. Cheers.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by Tolulop001(f): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
Dungren:

@innomaria
5k per month, 24/7? That's unbelievable. There might be a limitation to the usage. Can u elaborate more on this.

definately nah, they do data limit, i think u have 3 gig inside that 5k, which u can zap in like 3 days if u are a heavy user.

Starcomms izap is making a lot of sense, they dont do limit and the speed is very ok smiley
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by stagger: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
starcomms IZAP is it.
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by oluomoadebayo: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
What about zain?
Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by taosola(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Poster and any other person that is concerned, make sure you buy a universal USB 3.G modem before you switch to other networks. We have good one for N9k but if you buy minimum of 5pics, you pay N8k for one. You can order for yours now by calling Sola: 08022566448 08039127604

If you reside in Lagos, you can give etisalat a trial. It is fast like fire but before you know it your bandwidth is exhausted.

Re: What Is The Fastest Internet Connection,(mtn?,zoom?, Starcomms?etc) by larrybobo1(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2010
dear friends,
i am larrybobo. i mak use of ipnx for my internet connection.
it is very fast, reliable and ok .

for your confirmation/enquiry on this ipnx.
call me;08032436906,07040648745

it just 40,000 naira(100% gurannteed

(1) (Reply)

Maltina Continues Market Dominance As New Look Is Unveiled / Dpk Nnpc Allocation Available / Barrels Of Palm Oil N Ori(share Butter) For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.