Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon (8783 Views)

Hot!: Glo 1.2GB For N200 Valid For 3days / New Whatsapp Emoji Rocks With Incredible Features / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by platokingdomjr: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
For the past months now i noticed that some of you are having issues with the Unlimited Glo free browsing. Well, here is another way of rocking the Unlimited Glo free browsing with XP Psiphon,special thanks to Shabuzaman for sharing.

What is xp psiphon

XP Psiphon is another lovely VPN that works better than other VPN's like Troid VPN, Hammer Vpn etc. The XP Psiphon seems stable with the Glo Unlimited free browsing and it kind of faster while downloading/browsing too. So if you will like to check it out, kindly follow the step-by-step guide which am about to share with you below.

To download your xp psiphon click below

Click Here To Download

XP Psiphon configuration for Glo 0.00k

1. First of all, you have to be on PAYU service,so if you are not then send PAYU to 127 and kindly wait for response from GLO.

2. Configure your APN as below:

APN Name: Glo
APN: gloflat
APN type: default, supl
Username: flat
Password: flat

Or

APN Name: Glo
APN: glosecure
APN type: default, supl
Username: secure
Password: secure

3. Now launch your XP Psiphon then click on the Menu at the top left side of the app

Then click on XP generator

Use the below settings in the XP Generator settings:
URL/Host: redirect.glo.com
Proxy (IP Port): 10.199.212.2
Real Proxy Type: HTTP
Then your Proxy type will be Real Host
Now click on Generate

4. Now click on Menu again and this time, click on settings

Then tick Connect through an HTTP
tick on use system Network settings

5. Then go back to HOME and choose any server location you want and tick on connect.

Then wait for it to connect

That is all guyz and start flexing.

More info

http://www.platokingdomtech.cf/2016/11/hot-glo-free-unlimited.html?m=1

Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by rerhji(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
any living testimony
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by MrRichmond: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
rerhji:
any living testimony
dey there dey wait... no go test am by yourself. living testimony kor, dead testimony nii

1 Like

Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by dennistar(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
please can it be used to download
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Mavinkent(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
How can I use it on my iPad 4......waiting 4 your reply thanks
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by swhiss: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
working smooth!...it's what I'm using to post this comment now
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by platokingdomjr: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2016
This app can only be use on android phone for now
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by platokingdomjr: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2016
@dennistar yes it can
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Sunkyphil(m): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2016
angry something wey go throttle after 10mb

1 Like

Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
i need the one for pc
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
platokingdomjr:
This app can only be use on android phone for now
what about pc users,or can i connect my pc with my phone,will it work
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by platokingdomjr: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
How To browse/download unlimited with Glo 0.0kb Uc browser Handler On Pc

Click below for PC user

http://www.platokingdomtech.cf/2016/11/how-to-use-glo-00kb-uc-browser-handler.html?m=1

Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Graceman01: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
can this work on a zero account balance?
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Sibrah: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
When will these people repent? There is N25 for 500mb oh. . .

1 Like

Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by platokingdomjr: 1:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Absolutely working with zero account
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by mukhcech(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2016
platokingdomjr:

How To browse/download unlimited with Glo 0.0kb Uc browser Handler On Pc

Click below for PC user

http://www.platokingdomtech.cf/2016/11/how-to-use-glo-00kb-uc-browser-handler.html?m=1

Nonsense.
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by mukhcech(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2016
The bastard is just looking for traffic to his blog.
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Iscoalarcon: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Sibrah:
When will these people repent? There is N25 for 500mb oh. . .
who needs 500mb for 25N when there is free browsing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by inFamouz: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
who needs 500mb for 25N when there is free browsing grin grin grin grin grin
are you using it? mine is not connecting.
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by inFamouz: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2016
platokingdomjr:
Absolutely working with zero account
oga mi, how far, ur boi own no wan connect o.
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Iscoalarcon: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
inFamouz:
are you using it? mine is not connecting.
I don't browse with Glo
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by mrdrizzy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
mukhcech:
do u have to insult someone before pulling a point??

Do u even knw what Bastard mean?

May God help you
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by mukhcech(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrdrizzy:
do u have to insult someone before pulling a point??

Do u even knw what Bastard mean?

May God help you

I know the meaning of every word I use. This behaviour is sure the kind that bastards exhibit.

May God help you too.
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
kevinberry:
what about pc users,or can i connect my pc with my phone,will it work
How to tether your computer to your phone internet via Pdanet ➕ and your desired VPN handler app

http://xgravitysystems..com/2016/11/tether-your-computer-to-your-phone.html?m=1
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by platokingdomjr: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
mukhcech:

Dju really think I don't wanna post it full, I post it 3days ago I got banned, u no wot go Bleep yourself you freak Bleep.
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by mukhcech(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
platokingdomjr:

Dju really think I don't wanna post it full, I post it 3days ago I got banned, u no wot go Bleep yourself you freak Bleep.

Omo radarada.
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by joshuaken6(m): 12:57am On Nov 24, 2016
platokingdomjr:

have you ever thought of increasing your traffic so fast in less that 24hours with just N500 worth of airtime... when i say fast i mean from 1,000 views to 10,000 views,look no more https:///3q7irI

Re: Hot!!!! Glo Free Unlimited Browsing/downloading Rocks With XP Psiphon by joshuaken6(m): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2016
Godvilla:
How to tether your computer to your phone internet via Pdanet and your desired VPN handler app

http://xgravitysystems..com/2016/11/tether-your-computer-to-your-phone.html?m=1

Increase Your Blog Visitors/Traffic Today With No Stress At All https:///3q7irI

(1) (Reply)

Techno N3 Battery Picture / Jumia Is No Longer Trustworthy. / See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.