Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients (5776 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by hahn(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Yeah I noticed the source after typing that. He's always going on an on about Yahweh being Satan. undecided

@otemanuduno, can the doctor in question come here and share his stories with us? Can he send me some docs to prove that he's a doctor?

Trust me. In a scam, anything can be done. Everyone plays a role. That is why it is so hard for marks to figure out

But otem is on a different level sha

Can I suggest you create a psychiatric section and make him a mod? tongue
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

Do you actually believe that nonsense he wrote? Someone who eats lies for breakfast lunch and dinner isnt worth taking seriously.

grin grin grin

A false story , just see how far these atheists are willing to go in order to disprove God
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

A false story , just see how far these atheists are willing to go in order to disprove God

That clown is no Atheist. He is into esoterism and new age nonsense and steals all he writes from ancient Sumerian Texts which Zecharia Sitchin translated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

That clown is no Atheist. He is into esoterism and new age nonsense and steals all he writes from ancient Sumerian Texts which Zecharia Sitchin translated.

Hmmm ... Good to know ... thanks for this info .
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2016
hahn:

Trust me. In a scam, anything can be done. Everyone plays a role. That is why it is so hard for marks to figure out

grin grin grin

I just learnt that he is not atheist but I insist he is an ostensible peddler of esoterism

And I be like say that THC you and Weah dey take , otem dey take am too tongue
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2016
damogul:

Feed yourselves with lied and believe your own lies okay? undecided
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 1:20am On Nov 19, 2016
paulGrundy:

b]
My mind tells me you are making up this story to make front-page, or to discredit the miracle power of God. Its very unlikely that a woman with a serious and grave sickness like HIV, will not have doubts about the illness, and do check ups in several other hospitals.[/b] It virtually IMPOSSIBLE for such deception to go on for a long time as you,ve written in your write up. E.g, @bolded, if a woman is pregnant doctor lies to her and directs her to scam pastors church, not all pregnant women would go to the church, some may be muslims, agnostics e.t.c, she later finds out she is pregnant. That alone with several other cases would expose the doctor and put his license at jeopardy.
Its highly unlikely that a doctor would be very willing to play such dangerous acts of deception.

Do you mean to say the bolded can't happen with the gullible level of people here in our country?
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 1:22am On Nov 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

I just learnt that he is not atheist but I insist he is an ostensible peddler of esoterism

And I be like say that THC you and Weah dey take , otem dey take am too tongue

Nothing person ears no go hear. What's THC Abeg? undecided
False allegations up and down, MTCHEW.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
What Nigerians And Africans Don't Know About Men Of God (Pastors)

I have recently met with a Doctor who called me offline after seeing my comments and posts here on Nairaland. He told me that he felt somehow in him that the stuffs I am posting here on Nairaland are true because he has been into human relationship for decades.

The man told me many things about life which I can't actually share here online. But in particular, he told me all the atrocities committed by doctors who have been paid by pastors, imams, etc. One of those things he said was this:

A Pastor came to him and told him that they should work hand in hand. The doctor asked what he meant and the pastor told him what to do. Here are some of them:

1. Diagnosed people with the ailment they didn't have.
2. When you test people who come for pregnancy test, tell them that they don't have pregnancy when they have it. Then direct them to my church.
3. Give me information of those who are newly pregnant in your clinic before you give the information to them. Then I will locate them and pray with them to get pregnant.

The doctor accepted the offer because he needed money. He lamented that working for the government as a doctor did not pay.

The doctor told me the case of a pastor called Fire Fire. When the pastor wanted to hold a convention, he came to him and told him to tell lies to people who come to his hospital with ailments. Then one particular lady came with sickness which he diagnosed as typhoid. But the doctor told her that she had HIV. Then the pastor told her of the FIRE FIRE convention. After the convention, the woman returned to the doctor for check up and the doctor told her that the ailment was no more their. Then the woman shared her testimony after.

Many other experiences of scams were told by the Doctor Who says that he is now an agnostic.

Now my concern is WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO DECEIVE OTHERS, BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY WON'T LIVE FOREVER ON EARTH? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL THAT MANY GULLIBLE ONES WILL CONTINUE TO FALL VICTIM. THAT'S WHY I GO EVERYWHERE NOW TO ASK INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NY PASTORS HOW IT HAPPENED TO THEM. I HAVE OVER 27 CASES RIGHT NOW(including the ones I got from ex-pastors who are now atheists and doctors who have one time or the other played to the tune of the pastors).

I've always suspected those ex-pastor atheists. Undercover "pastors" undecided

Why do you think people who do not care about God go to church? To attack churches / christians spiritually. To bring them under bondage...

Galatians 2:4 |

And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

There are people in church whose sole purpose is to bring the gospel into disrepute ...

The church is the greatest threat as an institution to the devil. That's why it will never miss peculiar people joining with suspect motives.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 3:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

I've always suspected those ex-pastor atheists. Undercover "pastors" undecided

Why do you think people who do not care about God go to church? To attack churches / christians spiritually. To bring them under bondage...

Galatians 2:4 |

And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

There are people in church whose sole purpose is to bring the gospel into disrepute ...

The church is the greatest threat as an institution to the devil. That's why it will never miss peculiar people joining with suspect motives.
So the church threatens the devil they fear? That's absurd because as much as I know, the churchy ones are the ones afraid of the devil(yahweh).
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
So the church threatens the devil they fear? That's absurd because as much as I know, the churchy ones are the ones afraid of the devil(yahweh).
The devil terribly fears the church. That's why he keeps giving you those prophecies of Christianity coming to an end.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Sike(m): 3:59am On Nov 19, 2016
All of us can't be in heaven. This I'm very sure of.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 4:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

The devil terribly fears the church. That's why he keeps giving you those prophecies of Christianity coming to an end.
Irony. How can satan(yahweh) the founder of the church be scared of the church which he found himself undecided
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
Irony. How can satan(yahweh) the founder of the church be scared of the church which he found himself undecided
Unless you are referring to the Constantine invasion of the church and forceful imposition of himself, your gods(the devil) did not found any church.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by JoeBlocks(m): 4:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Only a fool will fall for such cheap scam. Then again, desperation can make people do desperate things.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 5:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

Unless you are referring to the Constantine invasion of the church and forceful imposition of himself, your gods(the devil) did not found any church.

Did I say that Atum found any church? Guy try to understand, Yahweh(satan) found the church through Yeshu. So how does my god come into this matter
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by TomHagen: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
hahn:

Can I suggest you create a psychiatric section and make him a mod?
Lol. Guy you no well at all.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2016
hahn:

Can I suggest you create a psychiatric section and make him a mod?
tongue

hahn:
Same here o. I had to abandon my other monicker for the same reason. It kept banning even insignificant posts as "nice comment". Look into is oo @seun. Your antispam bot is on drugs. It needs rehab ASAP.

Your obsession with psychiatry, weed and such like no be here o. grin Abi you are a psychiatrist ni? grin cheesy
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

Seun:
Yeah I noticed the source after typing that. He's always going on an on about Yahweh being Satan.

@otemanuduno, can the doctor in question come here and share his stories with us? Can he send me some docs to prove that he's a doctor?

Thats Seuns Quote and Question directed at you. Since your story isnt a lie then answer him with what he requires. When stories have no proof they are simply lying stories. Prove me wrong that you are not a liar.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2016
damogul:

Thats Seuns Quote and Question directed at you. Since your story isnt a lie then answer him with what he requires. When stories have no proof they are simply lying stories. Prove me wrong that you are not a liar.

So now you're supporting an atheist because you want to proof that I lie. I'll ask the doctor if he would need to speak with people or not before giving out his phone number.
Now I have answered you, and it's your turn to say whether you are Naijadeyhia and 4evergod or not.

Are you Naijadeyhia and 4evergod? Yes OR no grin
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Who is banning people na? Are people not entitled to their own freedom of expressions anymore cos I see 3 people have been banned already, including my gentle funny Hahn undecided
Mod abeg free them all. It's a free world.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
Did I say that Atum found any church? Guy try to understand, Yahweh(satan) found the church through Yeshu. So how does my god come into this matter
He's the devil who is trying to kill the church
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

He's the devil who is trying to kill the church
If the holy spirit Sule of doggod told you this, then he is the greatest liar ever! For Atum has never killed any homo before, but satan(yahweh) have killed multitude of them.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by hahn(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
Who is banning people na? Are people not entitled to their own freedom of expressions anymore cos I see 3 people have been banned already, including my gentle funny Hahn undecided
Mod abeg free them all. It's a free world.

I am not on any ban though undecided
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
hahn:

I am not on any ban though undecided
I actually saw you on the thread as the last to comment, but shockingly I didn't see what you wrote but emptiness. So I thought you were banned.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by hahn(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
I actually saw you on the thread as the last to comment, but shockingly I didn't see what you wrote but emptiness. So I thought you were banned.

Oh, well
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

You're just another pathetic liar like your father the devil. You cooked and propagated this garbled garbage for people to believe in, but we all know your motive..

otem the pyscopathic prophet of Satan cheesy

hahn:

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jacksonville:

You're just another pathetic liar like your father the devil. You cooked and propagated this garbled garbage for people to believe in, but we all know your motive..

otem the pyscopathic prophet of Satan cheesy

I am not a forger like the Christians. I go by the truth I gather here and there from real people. How I wish you could access my gmail account and see different kinds of stuffs going on there. I AM NOT A LIAR LIKE SATAN(Yahweh) YOUR god. Sooner or later we shall see pastors, doctors, herbalists, lawyers and professionals coming out to tell you what they have done to make pastors and many other religious sects believable. Just stay alive and see them cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GOODBYE TO YOU ALL / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 / Christianity,the Dying Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.