Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients (5774 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am not a forger like the Christians. I go by the truth I gather here and there from real people. How I wish you could access my gmail account and see different kinds of stuffs going on there. I AM NOT A LIAR LIKE SATAN(Yahweh) YOUR god. Sooner or later we shall see pastors, doctors, herbalists, lawyers and professionals coming out to tell you what they have done to make pastors and many other religious sects believable. Just stay alive and see them cool

The only Satan I know is the source of your revelations, which is your father the devil. Jehova which I serve is surely and evidently not Satan, so quit imposing that name on him.

You are trying to justify your claims and false stories(doctrines) as the ''truth'', which is obviously not. You mention The name of my Father, Yahweh with Satan in bracket proves how insecure you are, because you think your source which is the devil himself is the saint.

For your information, miracles do happen at the mention of the name of Jesus. I believe in word of God and I take it as the truth and nothing more. Every other doctrine that contradicts the word of God is sourced by the devil. cool
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Deicide: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
4evergod, aka Niajadeyhia don't get angry at me for revealing your identity as both 4evergod, Naijadeyhia and Damogulxx cheesy
i think i have to update my list...
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by damogul: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

So now you're supporting an atheist because you want to proof that I lie. I'll ask the doctor if he would need to speak with people or not before giving out his phone number.
Now I have answered you, and it's your turn to say whether you are Naijadeyhia and 4evergod or not.

Are you Naijadeyhia and 4evergod? Yes OR no grin

You claimed the doctor read your post and contacted you. How? Do your posts come attached with your number? He obviously sent you a PM which means he is a nairalander. Release his moniker to Seun and Seun would do the rest or better yet drop his moniker here for all to see. His number is not required afterall Seun did not even ask for his number.

I am on the side of truth be you atheist or whatever. A million lies can never cover 1 truth.

Release his moniker if you are not lying. You think lying would make you acceptable? Its a vice and it makes one ugly and right now you are beyond ugly.

Show us this imaginary doctors moniker and let us do the rest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
damogul:

You claimed the doctor read your post and contacted you. How? Do your posts come attached with your number? He obviously sent you a PM which means he is a nairalander. Release his moniker to Seun and Seun would do the rest or better yet drop his moniker here for all to see. His number is not required afterall Seun did not even ask for his number.

I am on the side of truth be you atheist or whatever. A million lies can never cover 1 truth.

Release his moniker if you are not lying. You think lying would make you acceptable? Its a vice and it makes one ugly and right now you are beyond ugly.

Show us this imaginary doctors moniker and let us do the rest.

In how many instances have I given out my email address publicly here on nairaland? My email address is otem2016@gmail.com and I'm gonna quote instances when I gave it out here on NL. THINK BEFORE YOU TALK GUY cheesy

otemanuduno:

Contact me thru mail. Otem2016@gmail.com
We can give each other phone numbers there.
We can then make arrangements where to meet in Lagos.
Sincerely, your little god will submit.
https://www.nairaland.com/3369466/no-reason-not-go-church/3#49669344

otemanuduno:
I have given you my mail... Otem2016@gmail.com. You can mail me and let's talk. I want to see the power of the holy guessing in manifestation cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/3369466/no-reason-not-go-church/
otemanuduno:
PLS DON'T END YOUR LIFE. YOUR PROBLEMS CAN BE SOLVED. HOW CAN WE SPEAK? PLS CAN YOU SEND ME A MAIL ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS? otem2016@gmail.com
I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY, DON'T END YOUR LIFE. PLEEAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=otem2016%40gmail.com&search=Search
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

In how many instances have I given out my email address publicly here on nairaland? My email address is otem2016@gmail.com and I'm gonna quote instances when I gave it out here on NL. THINK BEFORE YOU TALK GUY cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3369466/no-reason-not-go-church/ https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=otem2016%40gmail.com&search=Search

Thank you I am ban free now. drop the doctors email address. He is a doctor so surely does consultation. Stop being dodgy. Its clear you are lying like there is no tomorrow.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

https://www.nairaland.com/3369466/no-reason-not-go-church/ https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=otem2016%40gmail.com&search=Search

Thank you I am ban free now. Shaataap there now you want to claim he emailed you? Oya post a screengrab of the email. At least every email has a time stamp. Your lies cannot save you.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thank you I am ban free now. drop the doctors email address. He is a doctor so surely does consultation. Stop being dodgy. Its clear you are lying like there is no tomorrow.
You are sounding like you're one of the culprits. Don't worry, when the time comes, people like you will be revealed and disgraced. I don't know why you folks like to deceive the gullible people with false miracles. I'll like us to meet one on one with the Doctor. Pls on which neutral ground can we meet?
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Seun(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Can't the doctor just create a Nairaland account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are sounding like you're one of the culprits. Don't worry, when the time comes, people like you will be revealed and disgraced. I don't know why you folks like to deceive the gullible people with false miracles. I'll like us to meet one on one with the Doctor. Pls on which neutral ground can we meet?

Bloody liar! Go back to the thread you accused me of swindling nairalanders and being a 419 and read the OPs own post. Shame on you!

Post the screengrab or forever remain silent. See how you are bobbing and weaving just to avoid being exposed as the liar you are.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seun:
Can't the doctor just create a Nairaland account?
And if he does who's gonna believe it? Everyone will say it's me undecided

naijadeyhia:

Thank you I am ban free now. Shaataap there now you want to claim he emailed you? Oya post a screengrab of the email. At least every email has a time stamp. Your lies cannot save you.
he got my
naijadeyhia:

he got my phone number thru mail and we spoke through the phone. Are u a kid or something
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by bennyann: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
I hope I'm not the only one seeing a background picture or is it called wallpaper on this forum.

Seun, what kind of picture is being displayed on the background of your site. Can you make us see the full image?

I'm seeing a man with a Bible being tempted by a lady or so.

I know you won't answer me though but I wish I could assess the picture.

Besides it makes some words look blurred.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

he got my he got my phone number thru mail and we spoke through the phone. Are u a kid or something

Otem how childish can you be? You think the era of writing letter and posting to your village is still where we are? The internet is bigger than you think.

Seun suggested he open an NL account. Investigative Journalism is what this is. Seun also asked if he could provide proof he is a medical doctor as you claimed. At least for someone so deep into medicine as you glowingly described he should be in some hospital working and its easy to find out.

Now you say he sent you an email and then spoke to you via phone. See slimy snake! Screengrab the email and post it here. Is that so hard? If he has a number also drop it.

Someone cannot just call you up to discuss deep things with you when he does not know you from adam and if you are going to expose him hence dent his medical profession.

You can lie more than satan your father. He obviously trained you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Seun(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
Trust me, we'll know if it's you. Let him join and let's talk to him.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seun:

Simple as ABC
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seun:

I'll tell him.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by bennyann: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seun:

You do your best not to be bias. That's Honourable.

Would have loved to ask questions on the choice of the forum's wallpaper but I wouldn't like to derail this thread.
So I'll just let it go.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Otem how childish can you be? You think the era of writing letter and posting to your village is still where we are? The internet is bigger than you think.

Seun suggested he open an NL account. Investigative Journalism is what this is. Seun also asked if he could provide proof he is a medical doctor as you claimed. At least for someone so deep into medicine as you glowingly described he should be in some hospital working and its easy to find out.

Now you say he sent you an email and then spoke to you via phone. See slimy snake! Screengrab the email and post it here. Is that so hard? If he has a number also drop it.

Someone cannot just call you up to discuss deep things with you when he does not know you from adam and if you are going to expose him hence dent his medical profession.

You can lie more than satan your father. He obviously trained you well.

Typing too much words wouldn't make you the saint here guy. If you know how people who know me so much trust in me, you'd have kept shut at the bolded. Ask all those whom I promise some financial support if I didn't fulfill the promises. You think I'm like Satan(yahweh) your god, the liar from the beginning?
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Wilgrea7(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seun:

I'll be waiting... otemanuduno... please don't forget to mention me when he comes... thanks
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

Typing too much words wouldn't make you the saint here guy. If you know how people who know me so much trust in me, you'd have kept shut at the bolded. Ask all those whom I promise some financial support if I didn't fulfill the promises. You think I'm like Satan(yahweh) your god, the liar from the beginning?

Shut your mouth! Someone you said contacted you for the first time is now someone who knows you so much. You are a Juggernaut of lies. The well of your lies knows no depth

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by BetterChurch: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master is the only true representative of God.

otemanuduno:
What Nigerians And Africans Don't Know About Men Of God (Pastors)

I have recently met with a Doctor who called me offline after seeing my comments and posts here on Nairaland. He told me that he felt somehow in him that the stuffs I am posting here on Nairaland are true because he has been into human relationship for decades.

The man told me many things about life which I can't actually share here online. But in particular, he told me all the atrocities committed by doctors who have been paid by pastors, imams, etc. One of those things he said was this:

A Pastor came to him and told him that they should work hand in hand. The doctor asked what he meant and the pastor told him what to do. Here are some of them:

1. Diagnosed people with the ailment they didn't have.
2. When you test people who come for pregnancy test, tell them that they don't have pregnancy when they have it. Then direct them to my church.
3. Give me information of those who are newly pregnant in your clinic before you give the information to them. Then I will locate them and pray with them to get pregnant.

The doctor accepted the offer because he needed money. He lamented that working for the government as a doctor did not pay.

The doctor told me the case of a pastor called Fire Fire. When the pastor wanted to hold a convention, he came to him and told him to tell lies to people who come to his hospital with ailments. Then one particular lady came with sickness which he diagnosed as typhoid. But the doctor told her that she had HIV. Then the pastor told her of the FIRE FIRE convention. After the convention, the woman returned to the doctor for check up and the doctor told her that the ailment was no more their. Then the woman shared her testimony after.

Many other experiences of scams were told by the Doctor Who says that he is now an agnostic.

Now my concern is WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO DECEIVE OTHERS, BEARING IN MIND THAT THEY WON'T LIVE FOREVER ON EARTH? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL THAT MANY GULLIBLE ONES WILL CONTINUE TO FALL VICTIM. THAT'S WHY I GO EVERYWHERE NOW TO ASK INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED NY PASTORS HOW IT HAPPENED TO THEM. I HAVE OVER 27 CASES RIGHT NOW(including the ones I got from ex-pastors who are now atheists and doctors who have one time or the other played to the tune of the pastors).
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am not a forger like the Christians. I go by the truth I gather here and there from real people. How I wish you could access my gmail account and see different kinds of stuffs going on there. I AM NOT A LIAR LIKE SATAN(Yahweh) YOUR god. Sooner or later we shall see pastors, doctors, herbalists, lawyers and professionals coming out to tell you what they have done to make pastors and many other religious sects believable. Just stay alive and see them cool

You do not need all this long epistle. Provide proof to your OP is all that is being demanded of you or be tagged a liar here on Niaraland. Although i already know you as one.

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by realmindz: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
I'll tell him.
otemanuduno pls mention me when you provide the evidence
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
paulGrundy:

This explains your motive for creating this story, to attack the supernatural! Get over it bro, its still happening just like it happened in the days of Jesus!
Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever.
I tell what I know.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Shut your mouth! Someone you said contacted you for the first time is now someone who knows you so much. You are a Juggernaut of lies. The well of your lies knows no depth
The way you talk make it seem as if your brain isn't fully developed. Does it take forever to grow a strong relationship? You talk like a kid often.
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
The way you talk make it seem as if your brain isn't fully developed. Does it take forever to grow a strong relationship? You talk like a kid often.

Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by oaroloye(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Sorry, but you are LYING!

This scam WOULD WORK- but NOT IF YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!

This Doctor would not merely lose his JOB- he would LOSE HIS LICENSE to practice medicine FOR EVER!

So you are obviously lying, in order to discredit Miracle Healings.

Italian Doctor TULLIO SIMONCINI discovered that BAKING SODA could cure CANCER.

Through legitimate Scientific Procedures, he determined that what they has been calling "CANCER CELLS" is actually an EXTRAORDINARY INVASION OF NORMAL CELLS BY CANDIDA ALBICANS FUNGUS.

It hardly seems possible that the solution to Cancer could be THAT simple.

Nonetheless, CANDIDA ALBICANS YEASTS do not do well in an ALKALINE environment, they NEED an ACIDIC body to grow in.

So TULLIO SIMONCINI introduced SODIUM BICARBONATE- the active ingredient of BAKING SODA into the bodies of TERMINALLY-ILL Cancer patients- and got IMPROVEMENTS by ONE WEEK, and complete cures in every case.

He presented his findings to the Medical Establishment, and was SUMMARILY STRUCK OFF THE MEDICAL REGISTER- FOR "USING AN UNAUTHORIZED THERAPY!"

Simoncini explained that "THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT HATES NATURAL CURES, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT OWN THEIR PATENTS!"

(PLEASE NOTE THAT "BAKING SODA" IS DIFFERENT FROM "BAKING POWDER.' Baking Powder contains ALUM- which can be LETHAL if EATEN!)

So the idea of a DOCTOR sending a FALSELY PATIENT to a CHURCH is bad enough.

But the idea that they would tell someone who would BLAB ON THE INTERNET about it is IMPOSSIBLE.

An ATHEISTIC DOCTOR could conceive such a story to sell to a TRUE CONFESSIONS Tabloid, or BOLLYWOOD- its an INGENIOUS idea- ON PAPER! But in REAL LIFE? IT WOULD NEVER WORK!

(1) Real Doctors do not magically diagnose Diseases or Infertility: THEY CONFIRM THEIR DIAGNOSES THROUGH LABORATORY TESTS.

(2) Real Men do not take the one Doctor's opinion that their organ is "or gone," they get a SECOND OPINION.

Therefore, you have at least FOUR or as many as A DOZEN professionals whose LIBERTY, let alone LICENSES would be a stake, if any IDEA that something like what you claim was happening was happening- BECAUSE IT WOULD BE SIMPLICITY ITSELF TO PROVE.

(3) Real Patients have PROBLEMS that do NOT just DISAPPEAR because a FAKE HEALER prayed for them.

(4) IF YOU ARE AWARE OF A CRIMINAL FRAUD GOING ON, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REPORT IT TO THE POLICE AND THE PRESS TO SAVE OTHER VICTIMS. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO INFORM THE VICTIMS.

That you have nor done so makes you ACCESSORY-AFTER-THE-FACT.

When the Doctor is caught- if he existed- and he cracked under "enhanced interrogation," and names YOU as one of the people who knew about it- maybe you'd share the same CELL!

THESE THINGS CONSIDERED, THERE IS NO CHANCE YOUR STORY CAN BE TRUE.

3 Likes

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2016
oaroloye:
Sorry, but you are LYING!

This scam WOULD WORK- but NOT IF YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!

This Doctor would not merely lose his JOB- he would LOSE HIS LICENSE to practice medicine FOR EVER!

So you are obviously lying, in order to discredit Miracle Healings.

Italian Doctor TULLIO SIMONCINI discovered that BAKING SODA could cure CANCER.

Through legitimate Scientific Procedures, he determined that what they has been calling "CANCER CELLS" is actually an EXTRAORDINARY INVASION OF NORMAL CELLS BY CANDIDA ALBICANS FUNGUS.

It hardly seems possible that the solution to Cancer could be THAT simple.

Nonetheless, CANDIDA ALBICANS YEASTS do not do well in an ALKALINE environment, they NEED an ACIDIC body to grow in.

So TULLIO SIMONCINI introduced SODIUM BICARBONATE- the active ingredient of BAKING SODA into the bodies of TERMINALLY-ILL Cancer patients- and got IMPROVEMENTS by ONE WEEK, and complete cures in every case.

He presented his findings to the Medical Establishment, and was SUMMARILY STRUCK OFF THE MEDICAL REGISTER- FOR "USING AN UNAUTHORIZED THERAPY!"

Simoncini explained that "THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT HATES NATURAL CURES, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT OWN THEIR PATENTS!"

(PLEASE NOTE THAT "BAKING SODA" IS DIFFERENT FROM "BAKING POWDER.' Baking Powder contains ALUM- which can be LETHAL if EATEN!)

So the idea of a DOCTOR sending a FALSELY PATIENT to a CHURCH is bad enough.

But the idea that they would tell someone who would BLAB ON THE INTERNET about it is IMPOSSIBLE.

An ATHEISTIC DOCTOR could conceive such a story to sell to a TRUE CONFESSIONS Tabloid, or BOLLYWOOD- its an INGENIOUS idea- ON PAPER! But in REAL LIFE? IT WOULD NEVER WORK!

(1) Real Doctors do not magically diagnose Diseases or Infertility: THEY CONFIRM THEIR DIAGNOSES THROUGH LABORATORY TESTS.

(2) Real Men do not take the one Doctor's opinion that their organ is "or gone," they get a SECOND OPINION.

Therefore, you have at least FOUR or as many as A DOZEN professionals whose LIBERTY, let alone LICENSES would be a stake, if any IDEA that something like what you claim was happening was happening- BECAUSE IT WOULD BE SIMPLICITY ITSELF TO PROVE.

(3) Real Patients have PROBLEMS that do NOT just DISAPPEAR because a FAKE HEALER prayed for them.

(4) IF YOU ARE AWARE OF A CRIMINAL FRAUD GOING ON, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REPORT IT TO THE POLICE AND THE PRESS TO SAVE OTHER VICTIMS. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO INFORM THE VICTIMS.

That you have nor done so makes you ACCESSORY-AFTER-THE-FACT.

When the Doctor is caught- if he existed- and he cracked under "enhanced interrogation," and names YOU as one of the people who knew about it- maybe you'd share the same CELL!

THESE THINGS CONSIDERED, THERE IS NO CHANCE YOUR STORY CAN BE TRUE.

Absolutely zero chance!

2 Likes

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Anas09: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
damogul:

grin grin i obviously hit the nail on its head hence your outburst. Taking oaths mean nothing for you because you are already lost and an attachment to the devil.

You know you stole all your writings from Zecharia Sitchin and you know why? He says exactly all you have been spewing and he is long dead and forgotten. So obviously your Reverad lied when you say you are its only prophet. However Zecharia Sitchin's angle was not for humanity to use their brains and follow science. His own attempt was to discredit the bible and Yahweh.

So i also guess Reverad lied again when you said its aim is for us to use our brains and focus on only science. So who is telling the truth? You or Zecharia Sitchin?
Pls sir, stop responding to this person, you are making relevant. People like this shd be completely ignored.

1 Like

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Anas09: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
Wow, I always suspected that things like this could be happening, but I never imagined that it could be this bad. People need to know about it.
Am ashamed on your behalf sir. So becos you are against Christianity, you'd accept just any idiocy?
Wonderful man. What do i call this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by otemanuduno: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anas09:

Am ashamed on your behalf sir. So becos you are against Christianity, you'd accept just any idiocy?
Wonderful man. What do i call this?
Why do humans hate the truth? What do humans have to gain lying?
Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by Anas09: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
Why do humans hate the truth? What do humans have to gain lying?
And am supoos to respond to you? No, am not insane.

2 Likes

Re: How Doctors Help Pastors To Deceive Their Patients by ScienceWatch: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
dienlmods:
The truth still remains if Heaven, Bible, Jesus and Holy Spirit are as the pastors want people to believe, I assure you even the pastors themselves would be humble, pious and not materialistic. .. big church won't matter, wealth won't matter, but only the savation of people souls will be utmost important
Examine how Jesus dealt with the salvation of peoples souls.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE / Christianity,the Dying Religion / Why Were You Late To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.