Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) (90195 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by kuchikau1: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
MFM is a true church of God. Their strict rules and diciplinary nature is meanrt to keep its member save from other christain clubs operating unda d guise of church (they know demselves)

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by younglamzy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Issalie!! Adonbilivit
If truly her hair was cut off, that simply means the reception came up before the church which we all know its impossible
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nellybank(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
I dey tell u.... No be noise
homesteady:
The bride na correct girl Jare! They can't stop her shine grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by obontami: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad
Why?
the man don smoke weed tire.
See as him lips black.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Juliusdaughter: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
kuchikau1:
What a stupid post!
Shut the hell up?! You're the hypocrite here. Is there a rule to wht a bride should wear at her own reception? The church asked her to dress up to their own standard and she did, how is she an hypocrite? The truth is this is what those holier than thou pastors want, insincerity! Nonsense. No wonder school fellowships are like that, people pretend to be who they are not just so they can be a worker and all other, sisters of God would pretend to wear skirt for over 3/4years to impress who exactly? After graduation u see them in trouser angry angry grin why
I swear down if my parents were deeper lifers or all these Pentecostal churches that wants bride to appear anyhow on her wedding, I'd just dress like that to give them what they want and go to my reception looking MEcheesy She how she looks like madam in the first pics compared to her reception look
Fine woman

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Baroba(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wishing them marital bliss.. forget the useless church..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Juliusdaughter: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
kuchikau1:
MFM is a true church of God. Their strict rules and diciplinary nature is meanrt to keep its member save from other christain clubs operating unda d guise of church (they know demselves)

And your church is the best church. Clap for yourself. Save" in what sense, what enemies grin like celestial, redeem, winners, JW and all other denomination no wonder you're spewing nonsense
Only God knows the kind eye u go dry use eye people weY no Dey go ur church, you'd see them as candidate of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by princee7(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
abeg its a one life thing allow the babe to enjoy it to the fullest.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Missmossy(f): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
They should have wedded in a different church. Not sure its MFM anyway. Anyways whatever makes them happy cheesy wedding is done once. Have fun and enjoy. The bride is quite pretty naturally. She doesn't need much make up. Besides too much make up hides whatever beauty a lady has. The man looks awkward though. No feeling of excitement on his face.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Juliusdaughter: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
uzuede4:
Most churches today don't know what a white wedding is. They should stop doing it. The church is not suppose to be a bondage. Women are humans not animals.
I wonder. Even their certificate are useless in some cases, they cannot be used outside the chores of Nigeria. What's the fuse about then? I Taya for these Pentecostal churches
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by obanth2016: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
I thank God that the only person she has deceived is herself. Pretending to be "holy" in d name of giving Ceaser his is not only hypocritical but 'self-condemning'. She is of age, the choice is hers. Do u think a mariage built on deceit wd ever promote honesty and faithfulness to d husband to earn a much deserved sanctity?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Juliusdaughter: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Realhommie:
There're rules and regulations, it's simple, either you agree to comply or you don't..

It's more like saying the words/Instructions of God in the holy book are old fashioned coz they were given thousands of years ago..

Pray tell, what's the bondage there and whoever said women are animals and not humans You think some of the rules don't apply to men too?
She obeyed their rules and regulations and it doesn't in any way apply to how she decides to turn up for her reception. There's nothing hypocritical here.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Juliusdaughter: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
obanth2016:
I thank God that the only person she has deceived is herself. Pretending to be "holy" in d name of giving Ceaser his is not only hypocritical but 'self-condemning'. She is of age, the choice is hers. Do u think a mariage built on deceit wd ever promote honesty and faithfulness to d husband to earn a much deserved sanctity?
How will her reception look affect her faithfulness and honesty in marriage? SMH
God will bless her bountifully and her marriage will last way more than some pastors own grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by brainiac228(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
the difference is.make up @ reception
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

She obeyed their rules and regulations and it doesn't in any way apply to how she decides to turn up for her reception. There's nothing hypocritical here.
I never said that, was just responding to her assertions bout the church taking things too far and subjecting women as less than humans.. I'm saying no one is compelling you to adhere or comply to their rules and regulations, if you do then it's fine and if you done it's still good. Every assembly have their doctrines they follow.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
hahhahahh So she wore her grandma's wedding gown to church... then put on her own during reception...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by lanrewatt: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
She looks better without make-up.... Team natural wink
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Goldienana(f): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Negodu this bad mouth. Lol

Akkord4gov:

Dressing like ayamatanga na shine abi
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Talk2nanro(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2016
That woman is definitely a hypocrite
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by maximus10: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Excuse me
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by totorimi: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2016
What then shall we call this type of christian believer. A standard set for the church and another for the world.you cannot serve two masters at the same time, but do they know that even if you deceive people, you cannot deceive God. Which means invariably that this particular bride is given to worldly things.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by awoluyi(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2016
I want to believe that what the rule of this church is trying to enforce is "Don't wear any dress that does not bring honor to the church." Should this be limited to only when in worship temple? No I suppose! I am convinced beyond doubt that the bride does not believe inside of her in this very rule. She was merely acting under surpervision and not under conviction. To me, what has this church rule achieved in this particular lady? Capital nothing! This is one of the problems confronting modern days churches and christianity as a whole. People simply select which of their church teachings and rules to obey. May God continue lead us correctly.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2016
correct bride jare. All these churches. On your wedding which is supposed to be your happiest day. They want you to look like someone that is mourning and many of them just out of jealous. Typical Africans, crab in a barrel mentality. That is how they were telling my wife that a beautiful wedding gown needs to be resewn which would destroy it in the process. They should kuku select wedding uniform. Later they will start enforcing how to sleep with your wife.

Most Nigerian churches dont even know their function in society anyway
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Silumi(f): 1:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Dreal11247:
It is not an issue of giving to Ceasar what belongs to him. The Church is a deliverance church and all the instructions are for the good of the individuals involved. Just imagine if it was the bride that brought the groom to the church. It is a maximum display of hypocrisy.
its nothing about hypocrisy its just a case of when you are in Rome act as the Romans do.maybe its d guy's church and not hers and so her conviction is not inclined towards the churches doctrine .her not putting makeup in the church ground is a sign of respect for her man and the church doctrines.just for the wedding to hold
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Tolubory(m): 1:36am On Nov 19, 2016
homesteady:
I'm sure many people know of Mountain of fire wedding rules - no makeup, no hair extensions and many more!
Recently there was a story shared by a makeup artist on how her Client's hair extension was removed in church!

Well, this bride, Esther Roland Gbadebo just showed us how to give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar! grin if you doubt whether she is the same person in both pictures, look at the groom!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1235346566508400&id=100000992047828&set=a.153265761383158.26515.100000992047828&source=56
Lobatan o!!!!!!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Ndipe(m): 1:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Nothing wrong in looking pretty
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad

Why?
It's either he has never seen her without make-up before and now wondering if he made the right choice or he's thinking oh lawd! Daddy GO is gonna kill him for not controlling his wife.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by franugo(m): 2:24am On Nov 19, 2016
danemenike:
Daddy ATIKU is coming to fix this country
ATIKU for President 2019

yea he's gods sent apparently undecided
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by franugo(m): 2:34am On Nov 19, 2016
totorimi:
What then shall we call this type of christian believer. A standard set for the church and another for the world.you cannot serve two masters at the same time, but do they know that even if you deceive people, you cannot deceive God. Which means invariably that this particular bride is given to worldly things.

una too like to judge for Nigeria, haba. did u look at both pictures?? if u are being truthful to urself, you'll know dt d bride was more beautyful with makeup on. its her wedding day, she fucking calls d shots.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by franugo(m): 2:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Talk2nanro:
That woman is definitely a hypocrite

u obviously have no real idea who a hypocrite is
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by made1(m): 2:53am On Nov 19, 2016
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL AND FAKE ....... Chai there ris god oh !
homesteady:
I'm sure many people know of Mountain of fire wedding rules - no makeup, no hair extensions and many more!
Recently there was a story shared by a makeup artist on how her Client's hair extension was removed in church!

Well, this bride, Esther Roland Gbadebo just showed us how to give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar! grin if you doubt whether she is the same person in both pictures, look at the groom!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1235346566508400&id=100000992047828&set=a.153265761383158.26515.100000992047828&source=56
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Dreal11247: 4:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Silumi:

its nothing about hypocrisy its just a case of when you are in Rome act as the Romans do.maybe its d guy's church and not hers and so her conviction is not inclined towards the churches doctrine .her not putting makeup in the church ground is a sign of respect for her man and the church doctrines.just for the wedding to hold

But there are other churches where those things are allowed. If she feels she can't abide by the rules, is it not more honorable to locate one of the churches? You are neither here nor there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.