Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Hilarious Reply To A Fraudster - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Reply To A Fraudster (1464 Views)

Wizkid Hilarious Reply To Bobrisky (photo) / Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply / See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reply To A Fraudster by johncreek: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
I saw this on my Facebook timeline and it got me cracking grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reply To A Fraudster by Mrjo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dear customer and dear fraudster. Lol
Re: Hilarious Reply To A Fraudster by Jenneravd: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2019
On this reply this person has been blocked with some new member of the groups for the misbehaving. If you will use group only for the bestessay and will not misbehave with anyone then no one will block.
Re: Hilarious Reply To A Fraudster by jimini: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Most people talk about such things but the reality is quite different, I am pretty happy to share the information if you need, work with us on collegeallergy and earn money as much as you can not even expect, do you know that writing articles can change your life and this the best thing which I like the most.

(1) (Reply)

A Riddle To Ridicule Ur Brain / A Sip,not A Gulp / Best Lawyer Story Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.