Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Curviest African Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curviest African Women (71805 Views)

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG / Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curviest African Women by SemuhleB(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
All the curvy women i see on numerous threads are always big. Do people not realise there are so many very slim women with killer curves. They look better than big-boned ones durhh.

Yea, saying from experience, its always that broke, almost dead looking skinny dude who looooves big things to the moon and back.

I dunno which threads you talking about. It appears you don't know the definition of curvy. If you want to open a skinny girl thread them by all means go and open one instead of ranting like a senseless banshee on this thread.

About poor broke man maybe its in your country poor men date curvy women. Fyi the rest of the world or the whole world views is not formed based on your experiences with poor men.

Now take ur bitter ugly self away from here. Those that don't like this thread should bounce and let those that like this thread enjoy it. Smfh

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Curviest African Women by SemuhleB(f): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
CFCman thanks for the pics

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its obvious. Bigger bones, more overall body flesh, bigger than their partners (whichever way)
Lol.
it's not the way you think.
love and like has nothing to do with financial status.

4 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
SemuhleB:

I dunno which threads you talking about. It appears you don't know the definition of curvy. If you want to open a skinny girl thread them by all means go and open one instead of ranting like a senseless banshee on this thread.

About poor broke man maybe its in your country poor men date curvy women. Fyi the rest of the world or the whole world views is not formed based on your experiences with poor men.

Now take ur bitter ugly self away from here. Those that don't like this thread should bounce and let those that like this thread enjoy it. Smfh
Yawns. Truth was never sweet. Ride on promoting rubbish.

Pained ass. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
South Africa definitely has the curviest women in africa.

My list in following order is SA, Kenya, Ghana, Rwanda, Cape Verde, Liberia, Swaziland, Uganda,Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Botswana and Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by shizzy7(f): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
CFCman:

The curviest women in Africa are Ivorians, Kenyans, South Africans, Liberians, Ghanaians, Sierra Leonians and Nigerians in that order
I think sierra leonians shouldn't be in that list.
Tanzanians should be included

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Corazon Kwamboka (Kenya)

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
shizzy7:
I think sierra leonians shouldn't be in that list.
Really?

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
SemuhleB:
CFCman thanks for the pics
You're welcome ma

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by shizzy7(f): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
CFCman:

Really?
Tanzanians instead
Re: Curviest African Women by O0XYGEN: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
nigerians? Hahahahaha are you serious?
CFCman:

The curviest women in Africa are Ivorians, Kenyans, South Africans, Liberians, Ghanaians, Sierra Leonians and Nigerians in that order

5 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pro-twerkers (South Africa). They appeared in Wande Coal's track "The Kick"

3 Likes

olihilistic:

Lol.
it's not the way you think.
love and like has nothing to do with financial status.
It has. Its psychological.

Poor men preferring bigger boobs and butts, same way they lust after wealth or abundance. Dunno how to put that, but experience keeps proving me right.

7 Likes

O0XYGEN:
nigerians? Hahahahaha are you serious?
Don't be jealous cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Laveda(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Really curvy, they look good.

Kinglekan, you're sighted! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Poor men preferring bigger boobs and butts, same way they lust after wealth or abundance. Dunno how to put that, but experience keeps proving me right.
hmmmm.
is like you're speaking from experience.
but I still doubt this.
Re: Curviest African Women by blackpanther25(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Why is it always the ugly roaches who always have the most to say. Honestly you are not a man so stop speaking for men. You are neither attractive so I doubt even poor men will chase you. A lot of men like curvy women so deal with it. Based on ur premise if poor men like curvy women how do the maintain such a lady since they don't have money? GTFOH

7 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mercy Johnson (Nigeria)

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Daniella Okeke

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
blackpanther25:

Why is it always the ugly roaches who always have the most to say. Honestly you are not a man so stop speaking for men. You are neither attractive so I doubt even poor men will chase you. A lot of men like curvy women so deal with it. Based on ur premise if poor men like curvy women how do the maintain such a lady since they don't have money? GTFOH

Ugly people cant take few punches cos they have the whole world against them already.

And

Poor men like you prefer big women, no wonder they all turn obese after few years, thanks to your good maintenance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Random

2 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yawns. Truth was never sweet. Ride on promoting rubbish.

Pained ass. Lol
na jealousy dey worry you, see your flat assss like flat board.

I, alongside Drake, Timaya, and other celebs love them thick especially in the assss. Now carry your skinny things and go find your mates.

15 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ugly people cant take few punches cos they have the whole world against them already.

And

Poor men like you prefer big women, no wonder they all turn obese after few years, thanks to your good maintenance
stop embarrassing yourself. You're too dvmb to pull through this

14 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Curviest African Women by blackpanther25(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ethiopia

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Funnicator:

I, alongside Drake, Timaya, and other celebs love them thick especially in the assss. Now carry your skinny things and go find your mates.
oh Lawd! Kuku kee me cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
stop embarrassing yourself. You're too dvmb to pull through this
You are obviously pained to see a strong young woman. Pick up a gun and do what needs doing

8 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Funnicator:

Ok you are so funny. Hope that will do!

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are obviously pained to see a strong young woman. Pick up a gun and do what needs doing
what's this one saying? Strong young lady? What's that got to do with curves? Are you this dvmb? Or you're just a confused nonentity?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curviest African Women by blackpanther25(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curviest African Women by Bahddo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
More pics, less noise tongue

2 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maheeda and Omoni Oboli (Nigeria)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.