Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (44812 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you, what threat wil I give you when we get married?
I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
*Modified*

[size=20pt] YES and NO cool [/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Should that be a big deal? Just once once.. But I guess she wont always fail to ask for cash hmmm..

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by awa(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
No...just allow him dey eat mamaput while he spends on you.
Nonsenses.... How old are you self? Ohh you are below 18 years? I am sorry been hard on you

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is this even a question? Who doesnt know only desperate girls do that.

next pls

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by onward4life(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:
I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you, what threat wil I give you when we get married?
I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

Is like Cooking for someone yu won't marry and dating someone yu won't marry!

It's so easy to figure out Op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Presh900(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Not everytime,, she should wait until the guy pays her bride price b4 taking up permanent residence there

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
N.P=====Jamb Question by Simi undecided

Cooking is something you should do voluntarily....so whenever you're with your bf and you're feeling very hungry....and you know quite well that your bf has foodstuffs and other things you could use for cooking,you'd tell him to take you to an eatery??when you cook for your bf,someone you love oo,there's always this feeling that would make you wanna do more than 'cooking' for him....so why do you always allow him to have sex with you when you don't want him to treat you like a maid....your bf would turn to your fiancee one day,from fiancee to husband...so since you're sure and believe that your relationship is heading somewhere or you gonna marry yourselves....why can't you cook for him...and you'll shouting upandan dat you can do anything for him.......cooking is something you should enjoy doing everyday as a lady.....don't cook for your bf and see another lady who can cook snatch him away from you undecided

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
Ont everytime,, she should wait until the guy pays her bride price b4 taking up permanent residence there
My thoughts too but girls feel it is their right to cook for a guy who hasn't even officially propose to you
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by saintCaligula(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
misplaced priorities...
You don't want to prepare all the food that you know for your boyfriend as if he can't eat them at a restaurant or elsewhere...

43 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
Ont everytime,, she should wait until the guy pays her bride price b4 taking up permanent residence there

cheesy grin

Warhawk?? See as you con humble for this girl thread tonight. Hope no problem??

6 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Masonic(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
You've said it all. I personally won't take away the element of surprise when I'm dating a lady I plan on settling with. I won't cohabit with her, I won't let her cook too often or even clean. Doing that takes away the anticipation and when there ain't nothing to look forward to or be excited about, I sure as hell ain't gonn marry your ass. grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:

cheesy grin

She is gonna come for your ass soon tongue
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Yes now, but the problem be say na only Indomie and Spaghetti some of you girls like to dey cook when you come person house undecided
I will be shocked the day you make sense on a thread

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Presh900(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hit Like if you will like ur gf to cook for you, otherwise hit share

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Mimzyy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Except you guys are in a 'no sex' relationship then this is hypocrisy. I mean he bleeps you whenever you guys want but you Wana ration the number of times you cook for him just 'cos he hasn't paid your bride price? Talk about double standards. Pftttt.

PS: A man knows who his heart belongs to, if you like do monkey flips on his d!ck and fry his chicken on diamond oil, if it's not you then it's not you. Ce que sera sera.

236 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masonic:
You've said it all. I personally won't take away the element of surprise when I'm dating a lady I plan on settling with. I won't cohabit with her, I won't let her cook to often or even clean. Doing that takes away the anticipation and when there ain't nothing to look forward to or be excited about, I sure as hell ain't gonn marry your ass. grin
Thank you for this comment. So many myopic minds on romance section

6 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
only classless and desperate girls do such...
You can't put the whole blame on them, sometimes it is love

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dfinex(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

next pls

so every time u visit him, he buys u food from chain restaurants? ??

just curious.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Maxi112: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
its not advisable to always Cook for your boyfriend every time you visit him. its advisable to cook good food for him once in a while

8 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

I will be shocked the day you make sense on a thread

Same way I'll be shocked the day you create a meaningful thread and not the dumb ones you like creating upandan tongue

44 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Presh900(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Warhaw.k?? See as you con humble for this girl thread tonight. Hope no problem??
lol... Gave my life to christ 2nite, will probably collect it back 2mrw.. So he shouldn't feel fly yet...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by saintCaligula(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

next pls
You must be kidding me..
Incase you dont know, I've seen men that fell for ladies just by eating their food and incase you don't know, men respect ladies that cook always to the once that goes to an eatery often

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:
Except you guys are in a 'no sex' relationship then this is hypocrisy. I mean he bleeps you whenever you guys want but you Wana ration the number of times you cook for him just 'cos he hasn't paid your bride price? Talk about double standards. Pfttttt

So sex is the gateway to do anything for a man? Is that suppose to be the key to a lady's heart? Talk about standards

6 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dfinex(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:
Except you guys are in a 'no sex' relationship then this is hypocrisy. I mean he bleeps you whenever you guys want but you Wana ration the number of times you cook for him just 'cos he hasn't paid your bride price? Talk about double standards. Pfttttt

I just tire. ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by EmperorLee(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
suzan404:

grin

Maxi112:
its not advisable to always Cook for your boyfriend every time you visit him. its advisable to cook good food for him once in a while

You, I just dey spy you with gbejero eye undecided
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maxi112:
It is not a bad thing if he do the cooking
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by eph12(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
It's her decision if she wants to or not. I don't think she will be forced to prepare a meal she doesn't want to.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Masonic(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

Thank you for this comment. So many myopic minds on romance section

Its a kiddies fun park here, what do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
I must surely taste a Lady's food before marrying Her Plenty times infact

Even after marrying Her, She must spend one week at my mum's place to learn how to prepare my favourites

11 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dfinex(f): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

So sex is the gateway to do anything for a man? Is that suppose to be the key to a lady's heart? Talk about standards

if u can let him have sex with u, what's difficult in cooking for him?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
saintCaligula:
You must be kidding me..
Incase you dont know, I've seen men that fell for ladies just by eating their food and incase you don't know, men respect ladies that cook always to the once that goes to an eatery often

Men like you are with the mentality that LADIES ARE MEANT FOR THE KITCHEN. Spits

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.